Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 177. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 100
People please don't forget to vote on https://sonox.io/ for PRiVCY every 24 hours. So many people in airdrops and only 2600 votes and 11th place. With community like this we should be in 1st place. Of course a lot of vermin's here just for free buck...
I often forget to vote, and many people do so too.
I have just voted, reminder like this is always appretiated by me.
I try to vote everyday. Not always of course, but 5 votes per week for sure. If all members there only voting each day... We don't need to be in top 5, we are ok if we are in top 10.

I've been making a concerted effort to vote everyday, it really only takes a few seconds, 11th place is pretty good but I'm certain if everyone voted we'd be a lot higher:)

The more exchanges PRiV is on the better Smiley
Couldn't agree more. The more exchanges the better, well not for me as I am not planning to sell anything but every exchange can help move us further.

see a lot of people voting for https://sonox.io/ I am very happy and vote in every time because I am very much that this project will be successful and many more will vote
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
People please don't forget to vote on https://sonox.io/ for PRiVCY every 24 hours. So many people in airdrops and only 2600 votes and 11th place. With community like this we should be in 1st place. Of course a lot of vermin's here just for free buck...
I try to vote everyday. Not always of course, but 5 votes per week for sure. If all members there only voting each day... We don't need to be in top 5, we are ok if we are in top 10.

I've been making a concerted effort to vote everyday, it really only takes a few seconds, 11th place is pretty good but I'm certain if everyone voted we'd be a lot higher:)

Couldn't agree more. The more exchanges the better, well not for me as I am not planning to sell anything but every exchange can help move us further.
Activity: 84

Yes the more the exchanged the better for PRiVCY
I have voted two days on sonox
Activity: 142
Received another successful airdrop! I've had so much fun in this project. Been here since airdrop 3 now. Have received nearly 4k coins for free already. And the big airdrops are on the way!
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 50
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
if that does not reach 5K, we have to buy because it's 95% for airdrop 11. Grab the opportunity to belong the 95%.

Check the rules: it seems they have changed again and now it sot so dramatic if you have less than 5K. You'll get less, butg  not so much less.

That is, over time, the coefficients of keeping the tokens in time and ownership will change to receive new drops? Do I understand everything correctly?
Activity: 49
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
if that does not reach 5K, we have to buy because it's 95% for airdrop 11. Grab the opportunity to belong the 95%.

Check the rules: it seems they have changed again and now it sot so dramatic if you have less than 5K. You'll get less, butg  not so much less.
Activity: 48
750,000 PRiVCY will be airdropped for AD11!

Anyone know that is a one time deal or will it be that large going forward from AD11?
Its big amount.Everybody should participate this.Do not miss this ad.
Yes, it's huge amount. Luckily I will not miss it. I believe it's something around 1000 PRiV coins for holders and a little bit less for dumpers Smiley Makes me happy. Some people are here just to get and dump it right away, so they could buy some P&D coins. Sometimes on those you can make good amount of money.
Nuv
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Anyone know that is a one time deal or will it be that large going forward from AD11?
Its big amount.Everybody should participate this.Do not miss this ad.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
How can i loggin my Privcy wallet in Web wallet? Missing guide because i have a trouble with my laptop?

What do you mean?
You need to enter your username and your password to login into webwallet.
I was haveing problems last week any time I tried to register for the webwallet and after getting the confirmation emails it would not let me log in at all. and kept saying my password was not right. Tho it was. So I must not of been the only one.
Activity: 51
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
lol still do not understand anyone who buys coin which does not have even a whitepaper.

you do know that anyone can write a load of crap on a whitepaper. it means nothing in the real world. it could promise the earth and have no basis whatsoever. i really don't get the importance people put on a document
I'm in crypto for almost 4 years and never read whitepaper. I have open one whitepaper, just to have a look what a noise about it. Nothing, complete zero. Promises and no actual information.
i myself never read a whitepaper ... Cheesy well PRiVCY whitepaper will  be soon available and we can read it Cheesy developments are going good Smiley
Activity: 58

Only 11th will be airdropper 750,000.
From 12 up to 20 the amount will be the same - 550,000 PRiV.
Activity: 84
lol still do not understand anyone who buys coin which does not have even a whitepaper.

you do know that anyone can write a load of crap on a whitepaper. it means nothing in the real world. it could promise the earth and have no basis whatsoever. i really don't get the importance people put on a document
I'm in crypto for almost 4 years and never read whitepaper. I have open one whitepaper, just to have a look what a noise about it. Nothing, complete zero. Promises and no actual information.

1. Not all WPs are created equal.  Some provide a wealth of information, and others only skim the surface.  So say that all WPs are garbage is just bad advice.
2. Every project needs a WP.  It doesn't have to be great, but the project needs to convey their value proposition, mission, and roadmap to, if for nothing else, show that they have a plan and thought about what they are doing and how/why their project fits into the crypto environment and why they think it will be successful.

No one should INVEST in a token without a whitepaper, however if you are looking to just TRADE, then that is something different.

In sum, if PRiVCY wants to be taken seriously, a WP needs to be published to show where they think they are going, how they are different from other similar crypto, and why they feel it deserves our time.
Activity: 66

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

If you want to partecipate into a good looking project, you have to risk a bit Wink not everything is ready when the selling/airdrop start
Btw the whitepaper is almost ready, come back in few weeks Smiley
I hope to see you soon in our community
Activity: 112
Another airdrop received Smiley Thanks PRiVCY!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Looking forward to AD10, we're almost at the half of our Airdrop Shocked
Jump to: