Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 174. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
sorry but when is the white paper released?

We don't have an exact date yet but it will be released sooner than later, so a little more patience be needed. The team is working hard
on different developments on the same time.  Wink

The whitepaper should be released by this quarter, that is by the end of quarter 3 of this year.
The privcy team is working on it and it will be worth it.
The white paper is an important announcement that people are waiting to see the development of PRiVCY. Hope to see it soon in the third quarter.
Good things are not to be rushed, whitepaper will be released as soon as it is ready Wink
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

We don't have an exact date yet but it will be released sooner than later, so a little more patience be needed. The team is working hard

The whitepaper should be released by this quarter, that is by the end of quarter 3 of this year.
The white paper is an important announcement that people are waiting to see the development of PRiVCY. Hope to see it soon in the third quarter.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin MegaWonga Competition

Hello everyone, today we will discuss the brandnew contest and promotion that been launch by PRiVCY Coin Development Team. this article will feature highlights and important rules of the competition..READ MORE

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
i'm Glad we have changed the AD11 rules to be honest.
I joined after the 2nd AD, missed a couple of those along the way because of a lack of understanding of the requirements.
I got my things in order now and am actively participating in Discord & BCT, but still very far away from the 5k line.

Thanks to the team for their amazing work !!
Long life to PRIV  Cool
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Hi friends, I am so sad that I didn't receive the AD9, the reason is not enough activity into Discord,
so I will now do like many others, post to speak about weather and football, everydays, again and again !

There is actually a lot more than weather & football being spoken about, to be honest.

Join the conversation and you will learn about crypto tech, fundamental & technical analysis as well as mining various algo's, you also have the opportunity to learn about other peoples culture from around the world.

If you spent more time in the discord, you would see this for yourself.

I enrolled Privcy from AD3 ! so regarding the conversation on Discord I know already a lot about crypto tech, fundamental, technical analysis and mining ! learn about other peoples culture ? ha ha I live in SE Asia and speak fluent 3 languages !
spent less time with your computer and you would see what is the real world !
Activity: 140

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
What was the mandatory retweet last week’s airdrop?
I usuall retweet everything official privcy account tweets
Are mandatory retweets coming from other twitter handles?
Activity: 84
Another Friday is around the corner please guys to avoid missing out again this week follow strictly the rules and be active in discord and here.  Join the discussion and you you will smile at the end of the day
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening!

Yes the smartest thing is to retweet everything but also don't forget to like it as well! Do yourselves a favor and check anything that is pinned, you never know where there is a piece of information needed for the next AD. If you need any help, ask the community or mods or support. There is no point in getting bent out of shape missing an AD when people are literally telling you everyday what to check. For those of you that follow everything I give you guys a GOLD STAR. For those that don't, you'll get your GOLD STAR when you make it into the nest AD so I hope to see you all there!
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Which tweet is mandatory? I retweet every tweets from the official account just to be sure.
Activity: 357
I've also heard on discord that there might be a mandatory tweet this week as well (it's not up yet) so pay attention near the end of the week and retweet. So many people complaining about not doing that task and missing the bigger part of the airdrop; well just check the discord on Thursday and all will be fine. Cheers.
It's possible there will be one mandatory tweet once again.
I was among the people who didn't pay attention last week and got "small" airdrop.
I won't do that mistake again.

You're not the only one, I made all the mandatory retweets but they were not counted. Perhaps this is a mistake or so it was conceived.

It is better to tweet all the tweet s from this week so we don't  get minimum aidrop. It happened to me as well in last aidrop.

Just keep checking the latest Tweet and RT. Better to spread the word PRiVCY.
Everyday i check  privcy twitter and retweet lastest tweet  but  i got mistake and  didn't retweet  mandatory tweet . that is second  i got missing retweet .sometimes we have mistakes to fix ,i think so.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I've also heard on discord that there might be a mandatory tweet this week as well (it's not up yet) so pay attention near the end of the week and retweet. So many people complaining about not doing that task and missing the bigger part of the airdrop; well just check the discord on Thursday and all will be fine. Cheers.
I was among the people who didn't pay attention last week and got "small" airdrop.

You're not the only one, I made all the mandatory retweets but they were not counted. Perhaps this is a mistake or so it was conceived.

It is better to tweet all the tweet s from this week so we don't  get minimum aidrop. It happened to me as well in last aidrop.

Just keep checking the latest Tweet and RT. Better to spread the word PRiVCY.
Activity: 58
The Testament endorsement is crazy... so little projects have accomplished such milestones in this short amount of time. keep the community strong.
I never heard of this band before but I believe it will only bear fruits. The band got so many followers, success is just the matter of time.

I agree with you bro! That news crack me up Cheesy I'm a Testament fan and I can't still believe in that news :O
It will make us really big, that's sure
Activity: 64
The Testament endorsement is crazy... so little projects have accomplished such milestones in this short amount of time. keep the community strong.

I agree with you bro! That news crack me up Cheesy I'm a Testament fan and I can't still believe in that news :O
It will make us really big, that's sure
Activity: 234

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Activity: 57
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Activity: 140

Yeah. Guys keep an eye out on mandatory Retweets to qualify for the Airdrop.
We're almost nearing the half way mark and from AD11 the Hodler Bonus kicks in. Try to keep your balance above 5k as 750k priv is going to be distributed in AD11 which is quite massive.
Good work team  Wink
Activity: 70
Jump to: