Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 176. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I for one welcome the new Hodler rules! The movie trivia tonight was a success, and a lot of fun, so hopefully more people will be there for next week.

For this weeks AD please please please, when posting on BCT No One Liners! Find a thread you have some knowledge on and right a semi intellectual post. You don't have to go crazy but a 5 word response to a question does not count as a quality post.

When retweeting DO NOT COMMENT! This has been in the rules and is not up to interpretation, no comment means no comment.

Stay active in chat, this is the part people can't seem to comprehend well let me help you out, I say work up to 75xp, if you make it this far you SHOULD be good. But hey since you made it this far why not go for 100xp!

For the .001 transaction, the address you're supposed to send this to is in the #rules on discord, also goto #faq to see how to use coin control. There are even PICTURES for you to use for more information. If you fail to do this part then your coins may go into your change address showing a completely wrong amount when the team checks your address on the explorer.

These were the biggest problems this week. The rest of you did a great job and in turn EARNED your reward. Congratulations

Have a great week!

I'm not fully understanding the XP points on discord.
I've been pretty active but i"m like stuck on 6 ??
Does anyone know how to get these xp points higher?
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
We need more members willing to contribute in the right way, not only guys who will do all they need to be accepted for AD. I see a problem with voting, for example, https://sonox.io/, I voted all week but noticed at the same time that only a minor number of our discord member is voting, ok I can accept that they think that PRiVCY is not good enough for them to vote and they only want a free money, so because of such behaviour AD rules need to be changed to ignite people to contribute.
I am very against any spam actions anywhere but also against indifference.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
WELL, I am happy to join the new AD, but i hope i could be enough active this time......

We are happy to have you participating in the airdrops. Just for future reference, your post here will probably not count towards activity. Make sure you check out the #rules in discord and scroll to the top.  Read the 4th rule about making quality posts (no short comments). This includes one sentence posts. I seen many people last week miss airdrop 9 because of this.  I’m just showing you this now so hopefully you won’t miss AD10.

Everyone I cannot stress this enough, double check that you have followed all the rules including being active on discord and here.  Also, read all the pinned messages in PRiVCY discord so you don’t miss any changes that might occur this week for Airdrop 10. Good luck to everybody.  It takes a little bit of time, but the reward is well worth it.
yes short comments can be ignored by the moderators so one should do long comments and its activity must be to a good level. but if you give 5 min in morning, 5 mins in noon and 5 min in evening that is enough.. you are active Wink
i suggest we need activity on discord server , too. our community active on it . we have !privpoints and !xp on  discord server what will sure you activity .
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
WELL, I am happy to join the new AD, but i hope i could be enough active this time......

We are happy to have you participating in the airdrops. Just for future reference, your post here will probably not count towards activity. Make sure you check out the #rules in discord and scroll to the top.  Read the 4th rule about making quality posts (no short comments). This includes one sentence posts. I seen many people last week miss airdrop 9 because of this.  I’m just showing you this now so hopefully you won’t miss AD10.

Everyone I cannot stress this enough, double check that you have followed all the rules including being active on discord and here.  Also, read all the pinned messages in PRiVCY discord so you don’t miss any changes that might occur this week for Airdrop 10. Good luck to everybody.  It takes a little bit of time, but the reward is well worth it.
yes short comments can be ignored by the moderators so one should do long comments and its activity must be to a good level. but if you give 5 min in morning, 5 mins in noon and 5 min in evening that is enough.. you are active Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I for one welcome the new Hodler rules! The movie trivia tonight was a success, and a lot of fun, so hopefully more people will be there for next week.

For this weeks AD please please please, when posting on BCT No One Liners! Find a thread you have some knowledge on and right a semi intellectual post. You don't have to go crazy but a 5 word response to a question does not count as a quality post.

When retweeting DO NOT COMMENT! This has been in the rules and is not up to interpretation, no comment means no comment.

Stay active in chat, this is the part people can't seem to comprehend well let me help you out, I say work up to 75xp, if you make it this far you SHOULD be good. But hey since you made it this far why not go for 100xp!

For the .001 transaction, the address you're supposed to send this to is in the #rules on discord, also goto #faq to see how to use coin control. There are even PICTURES for you to use for more information. If you fail to do this part then your coins may go into your change address showing a completely wrong amount when the team checks your address on the explorer.

These were the biggest problems this week. The rest of you did a great job and in turn EARNED your reward. Congratulations

Have a great week!

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
BlockChain -- A New World!
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

I see the following ADs more restrictive, restricting new entrants, so there is no breakthrough in the community with a small amount of participants, without the widespread, that is necessary for a Project

We have altered our HODLER rules for AD11+ though. We have made it a little easier to be apart of the HODLER portion of the airdrop. Those that have less than 5k and are HODLERS can still be apart of it they just get a smaller factor. Those with 5k-10k get 1.1x, while those slightly under get .9x and it goes down from there... Where as non-hodlers with balances lower get a much smaller factor of the 10%. Definitely a much fairer distribution all-around, with the raised investor-club multipliers included. 10k being the first level for investors club, which can eventually be achieved through out hodling if you've been with us since week 1. Otherwise easily achievable with some purchase Smiley

Check them out if you haven't in #announcements and #investors-club on discord.
Activity: 97

I see the following ADs more restrictive, restricting new entrants, so there is no breakthrough in the community with a small amount of participants, without the widespread, that is necessary for a Project
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
People please don't forget to vote on https://sonox.io/ for PRiVCY every 24 hours. So many people in airdrops and only 2600 votes and 11th place. With community like this we should be in 1st place. Of course a lot of vermin's here just for free buck...
I often forget to vote, and many people do so too.
I have just voted, reminder like this is always appretiated by me.
I try to vote everyday. Not always of course, but 5 votes per week for sure. If all members there only voting each day... We don't need to be in top 5, we are ok if we are in top 10.

I've been making a concerted effort to vote everyday, it really only takes a few seconds, 11th place is pretty good but I'm certain if everyone voted we'd be a lot higher:)

The more exchanges PRiV is on the better Smiley

I sometimes forget, but I'm going to set a reminder to remind me everyday so that I can vote. We might not get first place for this one, since number one is pretty far ahead, but it's good to show that even so we have a lot of support from the community.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Another successful airdrop. Thanks for the new batch of PRiVCY in my wallet. Keep it up devs!
The market price rising up and the privcy price  will reach  1000 satoshi very soon , AD 10 will become huge airdrop with a volume  bigger and bigger
Activity: 102
I could receive AD safely this time. Thanks to everyone who supported DISCORD for support. I am saved because the support system is solid.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Another successful airdrop. Thanks for the new batch of PRiVCY in my wallet. Keep it up devs!
Activity: 51
Participated All the ADs.. Specially Waiting AD11, is there any extra rules for AD12 ?? I Like to know about AD12 requirements. Thanks       

The revised rules for AD11 make good sense in so far as it should encourage less dumping as there's now a very good incentive to hold PRiV even if AD recipients and/or investors have less than 5K PRiV  Smiley

I absolutely agree, especially in its latest version; the first draft of the new rules were too strict and they would have frustrated a too big share of the community. Now it is much better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hi everyone, so what are the longer term goals for this coin?
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Participated All the ADs.. Specially Waiting AD11, is there any extra rules for AD12 ?? I Like to know about AD12 requirements. Thanks       

The revised rules for AD11 make good sense in so far as it should encourage less dumping as there's now a very good incentive to hold PRiV even if AD recipients and/or investors have less than 5K PRiV  Smiley
Activity: 51
Just reading about this project, seems really interesting.
Are you planning to integrate anything new for user anonymity? I'm registering to the airdrop :p
Activity: 62
Activity: 64
Just joined your Discord and registered for the AD10!!!
I'm so sad I didn't discover this airdrop earlier Sad
I hope I'll be accepted into this AD
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Received another successful airdrop! I've had so much fun in this project. Been here since airdrop 3 now. Have received nearly 4k coins for free already. And the big airdrops are on the way!

Yesterday's airdrop was a really good one, I have been here since the  2nd airdrop, and I'm truly glad I'm a PRiVCY hodler.
It has been some existing weeks, last weeks  news about testament and coinmarketcap was really good.
Jump to: