Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 178. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
lol still do not understand anyone who buys coin which does not have even a whitepaper.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
if that does not reach 5K, we have to buy because it's 95% for airdrop 11. Grab the opportunity to belong the 95%.

Thats right, I made it to the 5K holder club this week. I will enjoy the upcoming airdrops where I will get more $Priv coins. Its currently cheaper, buy it now before it shoots up to 1500 sats in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I missed this Ad9 due to inactive in bitcointalk it's unfortunate.  Please anyone how many posts do I need to make before I could be considered active
Anyone here who could be of help?

Hey buddy, we require a few posts every week on bitcointalk, it can be anywhere except offtopic. Remember to keep posting and make them high quality!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
if that does not reach 5K, we have to buy because it's 95% for airdrop 11. Grab the opportunity to belong the 95%.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
750,000 PRiVCY will be airdropped for AD11!

Anyone know that is a one time deal or will it be that large going forward from AD11?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
How can i loggin my Privcy wallet in Web wallet? Missing guide because i have a trouble with my laptop?

What do you mean?
You need to enter your username and your password to login into webwallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
congrats to all hodlers on a great 9th airdrop

be ready for the next one, hodl, and do all the #rules
Activity: 163
How can i loggin my Privcy wallet in Web wallet? Missing guide because i have a trouble with my laptop?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
PRiVCY has been working hard to make this very young project what it is today. It’s only about nine weeks old and PRiVCY coin is listed on three exchanges, has a qt and web wallet, listed on cmc, and has a partnership with the legendary band Testament. Those are no easy tasks to just perform.   Now it our turn, as the community, to make PRiVCY even better.  Go vote for PRiVCY to be listed on SonoX exchange and Shardax exchange.  Links are provided in PRiVCY discord. It doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to vote.

One more thing I wanted to mention, I’ve seen a lot of one sentence posts on Bitcointalk, here in Privcy Ann thread.  “One liners” and posts that just say “I’m excited or lambos after moon soon” will all be considered low quality posts and will not be counted. This could result in a “skipped” or “spam” status.

Thank you very much for the kind words Smiley

The Airdrop takes place on Saturdays Smiley

Good example of a spam posts that doen't add anything to the topic and in fact the user is replying to a comment that is emphasizing that there are many one sentence posts, which may be counted as spam. This can result in being skipped from airdrops as not accepted. Yet this user posted not one, but two, one liners in a row.

Wow, those are not posts that would count IMHO when there is no 'actual' number of posts per week for BCT activity, I've been writing some, or all, at least 4 times worth a sentence like "Oh, thank you for the kind comment", and the reference of thanks is not to the user since they were not addressing their comment towards anyone but perhaps the development and progress thus far of PRiVCY; unless the one line poster is a Mod, Support, or staff that is not required to post and is getting a separate bounty for helping out elsewhere... in which case this does not set a good example.

The comment by Vinnyjrt however also suggests getting involved in voting as well, as mentioned on Discord. Let's get on the voting folks, I do and I can tell you the score on continued Shardax voting--the participation is dismal.

EDIT: merkuriya, I didn't mean to single anyone out but just came across your replies, and did not notice your side text "Mod...", but I did use that example of Mods, Support Team possibly not having to meet same requirement (coincidentally). Please take no offense--none intended. I think any mods/team members may pop in and review msgs leaving a quick sentence as affirmation, or addressing someone's concern (as an exception). Just want to support the project as a whole! Wink

NOTE: Post 3, week AD10, archiving
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Yes I made it because I'm with 95% airdrop this AD11. because I got the 5K Privcy.
that is good news for you.  I hope to follow suite to be among the sharer of the 95%
Thanks for your appreciate, hopefully you will also get 95% in the Airdrop 11.
Activity: 140
Giveaways are other opportunities to warn more privs. You increase your account by participating in Giveaways.  Another opportunity I'd here join the steemit giveaway

STEEMIT GIVEAWAY
1) Follow our profile https://steemit.com/@privcy (you need to make an account on Steemit and click right-upper corner "FOLLOW" button)
2) Upvote and comment our article https://steemit.com/testament/@privcy/how-to-market-crypto
3) post your proofs in #steemit-giveaway

FIRST 50 ENTRIES WILL GET 5 PRIV EACH
YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THE 3 STEPS TO BE REWARDED!!
@everyone
That is an awesome opportunity to get some PRiVCY coin, I already joined this Giveaway.
guys don't be late, go...

Wow! I hope I am not late to participate in this. I am just seeing this notice now. I will participate.
Activity: 233
Giveaways are other opportunities to warn more privs. You increase your account by participating in Giveaways.  Another opportunity I'd here join the steemit giveaway

STEEMIT GIVEAWAY
1) Follow our profile https://steemit.com/@privcy (you need to make an account on Steemit and click right-upper corner "FOLLOW" button)
2) Upvote and comment our article https://steemit.com/testament/@privcy/how-to-market-crypto

@everyone
That is an awesome opportunity to get some PRiVCY coin, I already joined this Giveaway.
guys don't be late, go...
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Another great AD done, received my coin...
Guys always follow the AD rules and be active in PRiVCY Discord. and don't forget to vote https://sonox.io/  Smiley
Activity: 66
Hi friends, I am so sad that I didn't receive the AD9, the reason is not enough activity into Discord,
so I will now do like many others, post to speak about weather and football, everydays, again and again !

There is actually a lot more than weather & football being spoken about, to be honest.

Join the conversation and you will learn about crypto tech, fundamental & technical analysis as well as mining various algo's, you also have the opportunity to learn about other peoples culture from around the world.

If you spent more time in the discord, you would see this for yourself.

STEEMIT GIVEAWAY

@everyone
Well I have learnt my lessons. Ad10 is a must for me now so I have to follow the rules strictly
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Hi friends, I am so sad that I didn't receive the AD9, the reason is not enough activity into Discord,
so I will now do like many others, post to speak about weather and football, everydays, again and again !
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hello all!   Congratulations to everyone who received airdrop 9. Many people did not follow all the rules and missed a step required to recover the airdrop. As a reminder follow all the rules on PRiVCY discord.  You need to be active in discord, so strive to get 100xp.  Also, when you make posts in bitcointalk, make sure that you make the post a couple sentences long that have substance. Low quality posts will not count. Another thing to double check is all the pinned messages in discord.
Activity: 128
So much for the end of AD9 already... on to another day.

Still Saturday evening where I live atm, not going to let anything here spoil the rest of my night and weekend, nor waste of any more of my contributions just yet. Will need to think on this one.

So I see posts of members who did NOT complete mandatory tasks, such as particularly RT the mandatory Tweet for the week, the simplest task to perform, indicating that they still received 149 PRiV. What's up with that, I thought all of us were required to perform especially the mandatory tasks which are on pinned posts mostly in MAIN > #general, or OFFICIAL > #announcements and AIRDROP > #rules?

This seemed clear to me.

NOTE: Post 2, week AD10, archiving
Activity: 70
i received 149 privcy and  got a message "missing mandatory retweet" 

thank you so much . and remember update #rules on discord server.

I am also glad to receive AD9. Concerning mandatory retweet it was mentioned at least 3-4 time this week. You should pay attention more and visit discord more often. Just a friendly advice.
Jump to: