Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 213. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This airdrop seems promising, but i lack the requirements to join. Maybe in two more weeks time?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

7/25/18 PRiVCY Coin Community Market Watch

Hello everyone, Welcome to another article for PRiVCY Coin project, as always everyweek we are publishing 1 article about the market movement of PRiVCY Coin to see and compare the week to week performance of PRiVCY in the open market...READ MORE

Activity: 82
Its good that coin gets listed in more exchanges. Sadly it doesnt affect the price. Its still low.

The altcoins market at the moment is at lows still, it's Bitcoin that is gaining dominance, not PRIV in particular that is affected.
People will eventually sell their BTC profits at higher levels, which is be the liquidity needed for altcoins to boom.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Its good that coin gets listed in more exchanges. Sadly it doesnt affect the price. Its still low.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Haven't tried biteBTC yet but more exchanges will help to establish privcy as a high level privacy coin. Well done for getting listed there, sonox is next
Activity: 56
I am tagged as Not Active for airdrops now. I even made time on posting here in the thread even if Im currently busy with my personal life. I dont know what's wrong now. Last week i was skipped for BCT inactivity. now the tag is Not Active. I know the rules. I just dont know the meaning of the tagging.
go to support section in discord. they will help and tell you what are you missing.. double check the rules Smiley

Contact the support..they will assist you immediately and resolve your problem after they confirm it!
Activity: 51
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...
Activity: 54
Congrats on the new site guys, just checked it. Continue the good job Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I love the holding rule that goes up in percent each airdrop, dumpers will stop getting a lot of Privcy and holders will get more reward!
People are also positive about this move and should provide positive outcome in the long run. We all know that bounty hunters tend to sell the coins that they just earned to secure their profit and because of this rule, this prevents them on selling their rewards if they still plan on being a participant of it in the following weeks.

Others may say that this rule is pointless because the price of PRiV keeps coming down in the past days but we should always think that the rule in not obliging everyone to hold all of their rewards. They just provide the required % to hold for you to participate in their campaign. Additionally, BTC is rallying again (semi-ish) and we all know what is the effect of it to all altcoins.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I love the holding rule that goes up in percent each airdrop, dumpers will stop getting a lot of Privcy and holders will get more reward!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Good question. Would be great indeed. But we must wait for the whitepaper end of Q3 to get responses from the team to our questions about future plans and projects  Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
PRiVCY community can not wait to get added to #Coinmarketcap
Lets make it happen @CoinMarketCap
#PRiVCY $PRiV @PRiVCY_COIN
PRiVCY Coin has-been a wide-ranging community from the start that supports buy hodl the project coin all the way. PRiV is marketable a must-see on the list in https://coinmarketcap.com/
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
Activity: 196
I just saw in my Twitter fee, Privcy is gunning to be listed in CMC. That's good news.  I'm excited to join the airdrop. I'm reading the rules carefully now. Smiley
yes soon we will be listed in coinmarketcap. Read the rules carefully and be active on bct and dicord.. join discord  and enjoy

We're in the process of getting listed on CMC, but if smaller alts have managed to get listed in the past week, there's no doubt PRiV will get there; and from what I've seen, that kind of exposure gets 25% increments just the first day so HODL your PRiV Cheesy !!!
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Everyone, we need your help with SonoX Prelisting Vote. 
https://sonox.io/
You can  vote once per day until the 25th of August.  Don't try cheating, only 1 Vote once per day from 1 ip.
Voted already! come on privcy team no need to sign up there.
I already done vote privcy. come on guys go vote!

I congratulate the community for the new exchange and am pleading that we should all go and vote for privcy on Sonox and Shardax so that we can more volume and be added to CMC
Activity: 82
Delayed thanks for the airdrop last week! I've been offline for a while, not so active, but appreciate receiving the drop  Smiley
Activity: 149
I just saw in my Twitter fee, Privcy is gunning to be listed in CMC. That's good news.  I'm excited to join the airdrop. I'm reading the rules carefully now. Smiley
yes soon we will be listed in coinmarketcap. Read the rules carefully and be active on bct and dicord.. join discord  and enjoy
Activity: 163
Everyone, we need your help with SonoX Prelisting Vote. 
https://sonox.io/
You can  vote once per day until the 25th of August.  Don't try cheating, only 1 Vote once per day from 1 ip.
Voted already! come on privcy team no need to sign up there.
I already done vote privcy. come on guys go vote!
I already voted for Privcy. Hope we will be listed in more good exchange.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Jump to: