Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 208. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I really love the webwallet, it makes everything so simple Wink
Developments are going so fast!!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
The team must demand from the team members somewhere to vote, somewhere to be active
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I thought i'd put something together to visualize airdrop progress and overall distribution

https://i.imgur.com/DE8foh5.png

I can imagine the sizes of the dots changing soon, I'm surprised they all seem so even with the investors we have getting extra multipliers. That and new people joining, others leaving..etc. It seems pretty consistent through out but give it a few more AD's and im sure a bigger difference will be seen.

Been a great week for PRiVCY!

New website, new webshop, new exchange, weekly newsletters... and were still at the very beginning!

Exciting times, dont forget to HODL your PRIV Smiley

Very nice and useful graphics, thank you very much. I am a bit worried by the fact that each week there are less and less new people joining the airdrop, for the success of the currency the widest possible adoption base is auspicable.
Nice graphics. Shows how many true followers with project. I hope I will be able to participate in all 20 airdrops Wink Been i all so far Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
I thought i'd put something together to visualize airdrop progress and overall distribution

I can imagine the sizes of the dots changing soon, I'm surprised they all seem so even with the investors we have getting extra multipliers. That and new people joining, others leaving..etc. It seems pretty consistent through out but give it a few more AD's and im sure a bigger difference will be seen.

New website, new webshop, new exchange, weekly newsletters... and were still at the very beginning!

Very nice and useful graphics, thank you very much. I am a bit worried by the fact that each week there are less and less new people joining the airdrop, for the success of the currency the widest possible adoption base is auspicable.
Activity: 115
Nice work with Web Wallet guys.
I just realized, each day 1 or 2 messages gets deleted of mine on BTC. Not in this thread but in other, where I read news and try to add something. Due to things like that I can get skipped for BTC inactivity, which is no good.

Better post more quality messages in different threads just to give some allowance if the posts get deleted. The market is already improving. Missing one airdrop can mean a lot of missed opportunities.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
The new PRiVCY web wallet has just been released. Go to https://privcy.zone/register to sign up!

There's only 1 day left to qualify for AD-8, so make sure you've checked all of the rules and done your part. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128

Good luck on AD-8!

Wow , so amazing about this wallet ,does anyone think this design is too gaudy ? In my view , I like material design . Because it gives my felling is very clean , I like this design , anyway , good work .
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...

I REALLY hope that PRiVCY will specialize on the developement of state of the art privacy tech, otherwise it wouldn't have any future. The more it will differ from DO the better it will be - for both coins, by the way, nobody likes redundancy.
I have good feeling Privcy will surprise us with real privacy features, for real case usage, not like some unnecessary developments. I'm tired to see privacy coins doing something unusable for people in need.

yea , I agree with you , Mods and dev team are working hard , we are all hope this project will succeed . But this time is very hard , we can see the price of PRiVCY is so low and don't have too many members , but we need have confidence , we can do this .
Activity: 48
Nice work with Web Wallet guys.
I just realized, each day 1 or 2 messages gets deleted of mine on BTC. Not in this thread but in other, where I read news and try to add something. Due to things like that I can get skipped for BTC inactivity, which is no good.
copper member
Activity: 94
The new PRiVCY web wallet has just been released. Go to https://privcy.zone/register to sign up!

There's only 1 day left to qualify for AD-8, so make sure you've checked all of the rules and done your part. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128

Good luck on AD-8!

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

Yeah, I was surprised about the even distribution, too. Now look at this

The large dot represents the largest airdrop recepient (~8,000 PRIV in 7 drops), the one next to it is one of the smaller ones (638).

There will be dots that stand out more over time, especially those of early investors and HODLers.
Activity: 202
It is indeed amazing that a fast growing community and it became PRiVCY's biggest asset.
Yea , I have found that too , I found the ANN thread has almost another 5 pages , I am so amazing about this speeding . I think this need to thanks for our dev team and mods , because of their hard work .
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The introduction of this web wallets is laudable, its a welcome development and shows flexibility.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It is indeed amazing that a fast growing community and it became PRiVCY's biggest asset.
Activity: 123
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
i think after AD10 even new members will need to have specific amount of priv in their wallet to get the airdrops.. and airdrops will be proportional to the quantity you are holding.

You are right , just that the current holders also need to be prepare for any conditions. I just hope we will make it to the end.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Oh, I missed this coin. Better late than never though. Gonna register immediately for those airdrops. Smiley
Activity: 149
Is this same or upgraded version of onion? because i've remember they way dev distributing AD is quite same with onion, anyway goodluck for this coin
we have 20 rounds and this does not mean we have copied some other project. success of projects depend on developments so lets see privcy developments
Activity: 378
prvcy is a great project but this airdrop give away method of sharing is difficult to get the airdrop
who said mate.. its very easy to get the airdrop.. its difficult for the dumpers to get the airdrop. other can easily get.. very simple and easy steps.. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Great work my friend. I will send you a little present for that Smiley

Thanks, that’s very generous of you.  Grin

I will try to update this every week from now on. If you or anyone has suggestions, I’ll gladly incorporate more. It has to be information from the weekly airdrop logs though.
Activity: 644
Is this same or upgraded version of onion? because i've remember they way dev distributing AD is quite same with onion, anyway goodluck for this coin
Jump to: