Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 212. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
I have good feeling Privcy will surprise us with real privacy features, for real case usage, not like some unnecessary developments. I'm tired to see privacy coins doing something unusable for people in need.

Almost half of the airdrops was completed and during this time the team did not provide anything new to your community. A person does not need to spend much effort to copy the code of another project.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I see alot people with your signature on bitcointalk. How many people already taking part in your airdrop guys  ? And does it connected with DeeopOnion  ? it's looking pretty similar.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
PRiVCY Coin has become the most popular with huge impact from the start and far-reaching fast growing community supporting Buy andHODL PRiV. Thanks to all hardworking Team Developers for making this project coin possible and achievable.

Please visit now https://www.facebook.com/pg/PRiVCYCOIN/reviews/ go to the reviews page, give PRiVCY a good rating and add a comment explaining why you think PRiVCY is a sure winner. Post proof in #special-giveaways indicating your Airdrop Address and with your Discord username across the screenshot, and a raffle in 24 hours (26th july 16:00 UTC) between all people that follow these simple rules and 2 fortunate people will receive 5 PRiV each :smiley: from THXMiner.

A lot of people aren't appreciative enough of what the Privcy team has put together. It is a lot of work conducting this airdrop and verifying each participant.  Hats off to the team and this is only the beginning.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
PRiVCY Coin has become the most popular with huge impact from the start and far-reaching fast growing community supporting Buy andHODL PRiV. Thanks to all hardworking Team Developers for making this project coin possible and achievable.

Please visit now https://www.facebook.com/pg/PRiVCYCOIN/reviews/ go to the reviews page, give PRiVCY a good rating and add a comment explaining why you think PRiVCY is a sure winner. Post proof in #special-giveaways indicating your Airdrop Address and with your Discord username across the screenshot, and a raffle in 24 hours (26th july 16:00 UTC) between all people that follow these simple rules and 2 fortunate people will receive 5 PRiV each :smiley: from THXMiner.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I'm not sure how many other folk have noticed but there's quite a difference in price between the buy/sell orders at https://bitebtc.com/trade/priv_btc and https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-BTC  Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
This is a great start but we should still be striving to get listed on more exchanges and eventually coinmarketcap.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Congratulations PRiVCY! We are now live trading in BiteBTC.

Check this out   https://bitebtc.com/trade/priv_btc

https://s20.postimg.cc/a16l9lw19/BITE_BTC2.jpg
Wow, really nice design. You are really pro at this. Looking forward to see many more from you. Privcy trading on BiteBTC is working well.
Congratulation privcy and nice job everyone we have now new exchange!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Just another temporary mini dip from the dumpers.  Look at the positive, this is great buying opportunity. 
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Hello i just registered for the airdrop which means i missed the first couple of airdrops. That being said i wondered if i'm still be able to get the status of HODLer by buying enough priv to make that status? If possible how much do i need to buy as of today to make that status?
Hello, if you want to be 100% HODLer start from 11AD you can buy 10 000 PRIV and you will get  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor".
At this moment we doesn't know X coins need for 11AD to be HODLer.

10k priv is still relatively cheap so you still have a chance to get in early before it really takes off.

I've put a few buy orders in place as well as having bought some more yesterday, I suspect the price will recover considerably in the coming weeks Smiley
Activity: 46
Hello i just registered for the airdrop which means i missed the first couple of airdrops. That being said i wondered if i'm still be able to get the status of HODLer by buying enough priv to make that status? If possible how much do i need to buy as of today to make that status?
Hello, if you want to be 100% HODLer start from 11AD you can buy 10 000 PRIV and you will get  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor".

10k priv is still relatively cheap so you still have a chance to get in early before it really takes off.
It's extremely cheap. Someone with spare BTC can make huge profits. I wish I had some free btc, unfortunately invested long time ago to some coins, which doesn't give me any profit for few months.
Activity: 62
Merit: 3

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 49
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...

I REALLY hope that PRiVCY will specialize on the developement of state of the art privacy tech, otherwise it wouldn't have any future. The more it will differ from DO the better it will be - for both coins, by the way, nobody likes redundancy.
I have good feeling Privcy will surprise us with real privacy features, for real case usage, not like some unnecessary developments. I'm tired to see privacy coins doing something unusable for people in need.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Haifisch Mod tell me 2 active rely in there is not "much" active. If admin rely on amount of reply to evaluate active's member, it's not fair.
We will see more spam reply in here and it's not relate anything with Privcy, and true member who care about Privcy, really care, just post one or two value question, will be not accepted for airdrop because they don't active enough in BCT.
Can you reconsider about this problem?
Yea , I think this is a problem , I don't know why I am not in active status . We always very busy , we can't spend too much time in here , I hope dev and mod team can be pay attention to this problem .

We require very little activity in our discord channel... we dont ask you to spend tons of time in there. If you've been labeled as inactive in discord its because the bot automatically checks XP of users for the week and weeds out those who havent come in at least a couple nights and spent a LITTLE bit of time in our chat.

The activity level is very low in discord, its not a problem, its a requirement. If you think you can meet or are meeting the activity requirements re-register with the bot. Once people are inactive for multiple checks we do not keep checking inactive people.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Haifisch Mod tell me 2 active rely in there is not "much" active. If admin rely on amount of reply to evaluate active's member, it's not fair.
We will see more spam reply in here and it's not relate anything with Privcy, and true member who care about Privcy, really care, just post one or two value question, will be not accepted for airdrop because they don't active enough in BCT.
Can you reconsider about this problem?
Yea , I think this is a problem , I don't know why I am not in active status . We always very busy , we can't spend too much time in here , I hope dev and mod team can be pay attention to this problem .
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I am tagged as Not Active for airdrops now. I even made time on posting here in the thread even if Im currently busy with my personal life. I dont know what's wrong now. Last week i was skipped for BCT inactivity. now the tag is Not Active. I know the rules. I just dont know the meaning of the tagging.
There are two rules about it , the first one you should active in BCT , and there is another rule . You need to active in Discord , but there is no detail rule you should leave in there , so I think you should check message at your free time .
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...

I REALLY hope that PRiVCY will specialize on the developement of state of the art privacy tech, otherwise it wouldn't have any future. The more it will differ from DO the better it will be - for both coins, by the way, nobody likes redundancy.
copper member
Activity: 94
Please vote EVERY DAY for PRiVCY to be listed on Shardax exchange. You can vote at https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY.

And please vote for PRiVCY to be listed on Sonox exchange. Their site doesn't say if you can vote daily but I think you can. Vote today and then go back tomorrow. If it lets you vote again, you're good. There's no registration needed to vote so the only barrier could be a cookie, right, which is easily eaten. You can vote at https://sonox.io.

A community this size should have PRiVCY at #1 not #7 (Shardax) and #8 (Sonox). Please vote! And good luck with AD-8 on Saturday!

Activity: 48
This airdrop seems promising, but i lack the requirements to join. Maybe in two more weeks time?
I don't know will date change, maybe only for holders after 10th airdrop, who knows. But now I don't see point to remove date requirement, so sorry, you unlucky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Jump to: