Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 210. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Great, waiting for this airdrop, already missed 6th and 7th.....
be careful this time mate.. check the rules and dont miss any requirement.. be active in discord and bitcointalk.. remember off topics in bct are not counted.. retweet the tweets of privcy Smiley
Activity: 378

PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Launch

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a good time today since today we welcome a brandnew development update from PRiVCY Coin Dev team. This time they launch PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Version1.0...READ MORE

really a good news .. launch of web wallet will help people to participate in airdrops who have no laptops or pc.. happy to see developments with such a pace.. hope this progress continue and the community grow more .. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Hey everyone! Yet another good news from the Privcy team.
The Web Wallet has been officially released for the public. You can visit the link posted below and create an account for using the service.
https://privcy.zone/register
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Launch

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a good time today since today we welcome a brandnew development update from PRiVCY Coin Dev team. This time they launch PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Version1.0...READ MORE

Activity: 479
PRiVCY is proud to announce launch of a PRiVCY webwallet!

https://privcy.zone/

Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!

This is version 1.0 which has some really cool features but we are already working on additional improvements!

The webwallet is an important milestone for PRiVCY, especially as it shows how proactive the team is, commited to deliver one technical developements after the other for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
we have also now reached over 13 btc volume on crex24. someone is taking full advantage  of these prices. me included

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
we have now released our webwallet guys. and we have a giveaway about it too on discord.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Great, waiting for this airdrop, already missed 6th and 7th.....
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
PRiVCY is proud to announce launch of a PRiVCY webwallet!

Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!

This is version 1.0 which has some really cool features but we are already working on additional improvements!

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think attention is shifting gradually on what will be the conditions then. We shall see.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
i think after AD10 even new members will need to have specific amount of priv in their wallet to get the airdrops.. and airdrops will be proportional to the quantity you are holding.
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
I guess CMC is no longer a big factor knowing that they already remove their 24 hour trading volume requirement. However, being listed in CMC is still important to be more known in the crypto world.

being listed on CMC is important to be more known in the crypto world. Lots of people use cmc and also coins that tend to make it up on the list based on volume tend to get noticed by people if they make it into the first page of the list.
Activity: 171

https://i.imgur.com/8L71uTT.jpg
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

copper member
Activity: 138
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...

Smart contracts are also great in the matters of privacy. They eg. make it possible to be traded on decentralized exchanges (w/o KYC) without the need for atomic swaps.
Well in this case atomic swaps would also do it Smiley

edit: But wouldn't it be great to see some PRiVCY dAPPS?
copper member
Activity: 94
Please go to Aiodex Exchange at https://aiodex.com/vote/privcy and vote for PRiVCY coin. Registration only requires an email address and a password. Fast and easy.

Please feel free to use my new graphic below on social media to spread the word about PRiVCY. Thanks!

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Hi, where can i check if i'm elegible for join you guys??

airdrop rules channel on discord https://discord.gg/dTar3DP

at first you need 28 activity on bitcointalk.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Hi, where can i check if i'm elegible for join you guys??

Go to discord and become a member there. There is a bot where you can join the airdrop campaign. Everything is explained there  Wink Enjoy!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Getting the airdrop is difficult to new members. i think registrations and corrections should be done automatically and effectively.
i have registered since AD5 but im yet to receive any AD due to one mistake or the other. if correction to mistakes or registration info are updated instantly and the correct STATUS of members are updated instantly and correctly, those with wrong info will detect on time and make necessary corrections in order not to miss the AD.

We always do a midweek checking round and status update, so there is time for people to correct things. If you type !registration in the bot-cmd it should give feedback otherwise something went wrong with the registration steps. For the other rules it's important to take good notice and follow them. You can always ask support-team for help or an extra check if you're in doubt.

I am waiting before end of this week that my status will be update manually check done too and back to be accepted this time around. That is why I have been more careful whatever lacking I make sure I have fix it of course with the help the Support Teams and Mods by updating my status before weekend. Thank You for your assistance Developer Teams!
Waveguide I know you can do this to get accepted for Ad8 just feel free to inquire your issues to #support-center they can assist you. Me, I just skipped last week's Ad that is why I am looking for a way to get my track back to be accepted.
Jump to: