Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 209. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/8L71uTT.jpg
weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
Nice information, but the important is to hold first until the finish of airdrop.
Keep it hodl your $priv everyone!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Unfortunately my part with priv has come to an end even though i felt very sad about it, but am happy i was able to participate in 4 airdrop before my unfortunate incidents, Angry
Too bad i have lay a complain and even write to mods about my issues in discord, waited for 2 weeks but there was no response, so i had to move on, i will surely hold my priv i got from my few airdrops i participated, it could be big in future, Good luck to Priv Team and all participants. Grin See you at bull run Wink

we don't like losing people mate. what was your issue? maybe pm me in doscord so i can help you??

I have already pm you sir and you respond to me on pm but it appears my issue can only be resolved by the dev and i went as far as sending one of the core dev a pm about it but didn't get any reply, the issue was about signature banned.

Ohhhh!  That is very unfortunate mate. Base on my observation privcy community members are active and helpful. They helped me with my registeration when I joined the community. But I can see that you are not wearing privcy signature may be that is why you were banned from the airdrop

Yeah it is unfortunate, but i already mentioned that i tried to get help from Admins on discord but no success, i did send a pm to one of the dev in discord too but i didn't get a reply, so i don't just want to wast more time hoping,
And as for the sig, i just join this new campaign few minutes ago, i have been wearing priv sig up till few minutes ago even withoutgettingo any airdrop,
It sucks but okey Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
prvcy support team is a great team. your issue can be resolved if you mention a particular team member in discord room.
though i am yet to receive any AD but im optimistic that i will get this week. kudos to prvcy team
Activity: 35
Unfortunately my part with priv has come to an end even though i felt very sad about it, but am happy i was able to participate in 4 airdrop before my unfortunate incidents, Angry
Too bad i have lay a complain and even write to mods about my issues in discord, waited for 2 weeks but there was no response, so i had to move on, i will surely hold my priv i got from my few airdrops i participated, it could be big in future, Good luck to Priv Team and all participants. Grin See you at bull run Wink

we don't like losing people mate. what was your issue? maybe pm me in doscord so i can help you??

I have already pm you sir and you respond to me on pm but it appears my issue can only be resolved by the dev and i went as far as sending one of the core dev a pm about it but didn't get any reply, the issue was about signature banned.

Ohhhh!  That is very unfortunate mate. Base on my observation privcy community members are active and helpful. They helped me with my registeration when I joined the community. But I can see that you are not wearing privcy signature may be that is why you were banned from the airdrop
copper member

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
I guess CMC is no longer a big factor knowing that they already remove their 24 hour trading volume requirement. However, being listed in CMC is still important to be more known in the crypto world.

we are working on it Smiley Already contacted them
Hello i just registered for the airdrop which means i missed the first couple of airdrops. That being said i wondered if i'm still be able to get the status of HODLer by buying enough priv to make that status? If possible how much do i need to buy as of today to make that status?
Hello, if you want to be 100% HODLer start from 11AD you can buy 10 000 PRIV and you will get  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor".
At this moment we doesn't know X coins need for 11AD to be HODLer.
Right, so if you didn't joined the airdrop at round 1 you have to buy yourself a seat?

No you dont need to do that. You can join at any given moment Smiley
I thought i'd put something together to visualize airdrop progress and overall distribution

Great work my friend. I will send you a little present for that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

we don't like losing people mate. what was your issue? maybe pm me in discord so i can help you??
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
I thought i'd put something together to visualize airdrop progress and overall distribution

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Hello i just registered for the airdrop which means i missed the first couple of airdrops. That being said i wondered if i'm still be able to get the status of HODLer by buying enough priv to make that status? If possible how much do i need to buy as of today to make that status?
Hello, if you want to be 100% HODLer start from 11AD you can buy 10 000 PRIV and you will get  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor".
At this moment we doesn't know X coins need for 11AD to be HODLer.
Right, so if you didn't joined the airdrop at round 1 you have to buy yourself a seat?
Activity: 132
prvcy is a great project but this airdrop give away method of sharing is difficult to get the airdrop
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
Nice information, but the important is to hold first until the finish of airdrop.
Activity: 116

PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Launch

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a good time today since today we welcome a brandnew development update from PRiVCY Coin Dev team. This time they launch PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Version1.0...READ MORE

This is a fantastic news, I will go ahead and check it out and on the first look, Its looks really cool.

One of our milestone is complete and lets focus on the next one now Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Great, waiting for this airdrop, already missed 6th and 7th.....
be careful this time mate.. check the rules and dont miss any requirement.. be active in discord and bitcointalk.. remember off topics in bct are not counted.. retweet the tweets of privcy Smiley

I have used the web wallet to register in airdrops. If I try hold priv on web wallet will it count as if I am  holding?

I also like the web wallet that was released today at https://privcy.zone. I'm kinda lovin' it. No hassle from receiving and sending $Priv. Cheesy Grin

Activity: 62
be careful this time mate.. check the rules and dont miss any requirement.. be active in discord and bitcointalk.. remember off topics in bct are not counted.. retweet the tweets of privcy Smiley

I have used the web wallet to register in airdrops. If I try hold priv on web wallet will it count as if I am  holding?
Yes it should, but I suggest you use ”regular” wallet for a greater amount of your assets and to apply for the airdrop with it

I am at work when I saw this airdrop so I immediately register. Will I be able to change my airdrop address to desktop wallet address?
Activity: 35
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N6d5hXKmJFYvP_GTFJ1h4A.jpeg
PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Launch

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a good time today since today we welcome a brandnew development update from PRiVCY Coin Dev team. This time they launch PRiVCY Coin Web Wallet Version1.0...READ MORE

really a good news .. launch of web wallet will help people to participate in airdrops who have no laptops or pc.. happy to see developments with such a pace.. hope this progress continue and the community grow more .. Smiley

Woow, congratulations to privcy community. Am sure this news will boost our community as more people that found it difficult to access desktop wallet will be able to create their one wallet and participate in AD
Activity: 296

Yes it should, but I suggest you use ”regular” wallet for a greater amount of your assets and to apply for the airdrop with it
Activity: 62

Jump to: