Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 211. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Getting the airdrop is difficult to new members. i think registrations and corrections should be done automatically and effectively.
i have registered since AD5 but im yet to receive any AD due to one mistake or the other. if correction to mistakes or registration info are updated instantly and the correct STATUS of members are updated instantly and correctly, those with wrong info will detect on time and make necessary corrections in order not to miss the AD.
I agree with you! I made a small mistake and I missed AD6. At round 5, I only retweeted one tweet on Privcy Twitter and I missed airdrop lol. I think the inspection of the program is not really accurate and effective!
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Getting the airdrop is difficult to new members. i think registrations and corrections should be done automatically and effectively.
i have registered since AD5 but im yet to receive any AD due to one mistake or the other. if correction to mistakes or registration info are updated instantly and the correct STATUS of members are updated instantly and correctly, those with wrong info will detect on time and make necessary corrections in order not to miss the AD.

We always do a midweek checking round and status update, so there is time for people to correct things. If you type !registration in the bot-cmd it should give feedback otherwise something went wrong with the registration steps. For the other rules it's important to take good notice and follow them. You can always ask support-team for help or an extra check if you're in doubt.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
14.5 BTC / 120,000 USD trading volume over the last 24 hours. CMC listing can’t be too far away now. BiteBTC trades already accounting for 14% and increasing. Looking goood
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Congratulations PRiVCY! We are now live trading in BiteBTC.

Check this out   https://bitebtc.com/trade/priv_btc

Wow, really nice design. You are really pro at this. Looking forward to see many more from you. Privcy trading on BiteBTC is working well.

Thanks Buddy! stay tuned for more PRiVCY updates! Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Hey guys,

Been a real quiet week, nothing much that's new to report. I will be having my weekly Movie Triva on Saturday so I hope to see you there. Lots of other giveaways happen during the week to so be sure to be active and you just might get lucky. So retweet everything from the Official Privcy twitter account (NO COMMENTS) make sure your signatures are up to date, Be active both on BCT and discord (NO Spam or burst posting) make sure you also sent your .001 if you haven't done so already and be ready to reap your rewards on Saturday.

Other than that I'm off to bed. Have a great day/night!
Activity: 180
Hi, where can i check if i'm elegible for join you guys??

In the OP.

To be eligible you need at least 28 activity points, and you only have 18 at the moment.

Also, before today your last post was on the 7th of May, and they will probably view that as a recently active account, and not accept you for that.

thanks, that's not a lot of time i had a Señior account before and got hacked so i frustraded a litle bit, but i'll try to get back on track

Join the PRiVCY discord and start by registering and following the rules that are set in there. You do need 28+ activity on Bitcointalk and your Bitcointalk account has to be made prior to June 1st. Even if you don’t qualify for airdrop 8, you can set everything up and be ready for the next 12 airdrops. If you need help setting up your PRiVCY wallet or questions about the rules you can ask in the discord support channel or wallet-help channel

You can still make it degelio just make sure your Bct account was registered before June 1, 2018. To add up your activities to 28 you must post quality posts then join our PRiVCY Discord Bot once you are in there check out the #rules and read from the top for more details. Feel free to ask at #support-center for more clarification. We still have 13th airdrop coming so hoping to see you active too on Discord. Good Luck!
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

In the OP.

To be eligible you need at least 28 activity points, and you only have 18 at the moment.

Also, before today your last post was on the 7th of May, and they will probably view that as a recently active account, and not accept you for that.

thanks, that's not a lot of time i had a Señior account before and got hacked so i frustraded a litle bit, but i'll try to get back on track

Join the PRiVCY discord and start by registering and following the rules that are set in there. You do need 28+ activity on Bitcointalk and your Bitcointalk account has to be made prior to June 1st. Even if you don’t qualify for airdrop 8, you can set everything up and be ready for the next 12 airdrops. If you need help setting up your PRiVCY wallet or questions about the rules you can ask in the discord support channel or wallet-help channel
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
The privcy price is  cheap , i think  the price downing because member sold and out then new member apply and get in
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
We still can't list us on CMC, but we keep trying it hard.
They will soon list us, I don't know when, but they will, I'm sure about that.

CMC is near future and  so easy , i think we need big target and bigger exchange

with bitebtc exchange  i think we  will dominate small exchange .

https://bitebtc.com/trade/priv_btc

Good to see privcy already listed in 2/3 exchanges. Once we will be in coin market cap we will have more exposure. Hopefully they will list us soon.

So shall. PRiVCY is a project with good prospects and will go far. This is just the beginning of great things.
Activity: 59

In the OP.

Activity: 52

In the OP.

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I guess CMC is no longer a big factor knowing that they already remove their 24 hour trading volume requirement. However, being listed in CMC is still important to be more known in the crypto world.
Activity: 59
Activity: 48

CMC is near future and  so easy , i think we need big target and bigger exchange

Good to see privcy already listed in 2/3 exchanges. Once we will be in coin market cap we will have more exposure. Hopefully they will list us soon.
Activity: 172

Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
We just need to be patient. AD is not even halfway yet. Privcy would get there maybe sooner than we think it would.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'm not sure how many other folk have noticed but there's quite a difference in price between the buy/sell orders at https://bitebtc.com/trade/priv_btc and https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-BTC  Wink
Wink you can make some great profit if you know what you're doing. Better start acquiring more cheap PRiV now, because soon it will be too late.

I totally agree. Better be ready to gain more on the 2nd half of the airdrops where we have some bonus factors. Got myself some cheap PRiVCY earlier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Activity: 296
I see alot people with your signature on bitcointalk. How many people already taking part in your airdrop guys  ? And does it connected with DeeopOnion  ? it's looking pretty similar.
You see a lot of PRiVCY signatures because our community is quite big and its growing each day. In the last airdrop we had 887 participants.
Every similarity with DeepOnion is not intentional and I think many projects look similar these days Wink If you have more questions feel free to ask, you can chat with us on our Discord (https://discord.gg/dTar3DP) or Telegram (https://t.me/PRiVCY_community ) channels as well
Jump to: