Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 227. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
i have missed this airdrop two times. i have never been given the airdrop.
i checked my status about 5 hours ago and it says i have been accepted for airdrop. But later on, i checked again now and it says  i have wrong info.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
what is your status say mods team are friendly in discord contact them to help you also check#rules #ann .
Many thanks for airdrop 7 coins received successfully .

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

Did you even check why?, There is always a reason, you are definitely not doing something right, check and asking in #supportcenter for advice
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
the people who have missed out on airdrops so far have made a mistake of some kind. you have aa whole week to be active here or on discord. retweeting our official tweets is easy. don't leave it till the last minute to cram in posts on here. and don't count on retweets that are not official privcy tweets
Activity: 132
Activity: 180
As I checked my status yesterday there's no problem because it says I am accepted for airdrop. It should been stated in there that you are currently BCT Inactivity for airdrops. So that i will be alarmed about it. Maybe I forgot to post here before the 7th airdrop distributed. In the bots-cmd you should replied in there that not currently BCT inactive for airdrops to be aware too. Well good luck to 906 participants been given the 7th airdrop. And I just missed it Cry and thanks again PRiVCY now I have learned. I will wait for the 8th airdrop.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Distribution of AD is done.  Congratulations to all of us that got it.  Don't forget that you are expected to keep for holders airdrop
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Congratulations to all those accepted for PRiVCY Round 7 Airdrop!!

Congratulation to AD7 holders and other participants let us work together for ongoing voting on sharadex

Aslo https://www.satoexchange.com/ doing free community listing through

https://twitter.com/satoexchange/status/1017323573055250433

Before AD8 privcy might be added to new exchanges .

thanks
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
As luck would have it, just before the AD starts, my Status changed to not BCT activity.  Had 2 posts done early Friday Morning.  I see a lot of people complaining about this issue.   Yes it states to be active.  So if i do one post a week every week, then my account is still active IMO, as no minimun besides the +28 is specified.  I think the Mods need to be more specific on that rule as to define what is classified as active and not.

Next week I will make sure i have some more posts in to qualify.

Good luck all with AD 8 and keep up the prompt delivery of the Ad's Team.  Awesome Stuff.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
7th Airdrop has been distributed to 906 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 28th of July @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 27th of July @ 16:00 UTC

789 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 95% pot (422 500 PRiV)

532.146636 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 1330.36659 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 44 New Members & 73 Non-Holders 192.3076923 PRiV each

HODLers received on average 276% more - HODLing is worth it.
70% of your total Airdropped amount is required for AD8 to be part of the HODLer bucket.

I'm very happy to have been accepted for the 7th Airdrop, I'm going to hold my airdropped PRiV for quite some time as well the PRiV I've bought.

This thread is definitely getting more attention and the discord channel is pretty lively Smiley

Good luck everyone for Airdrop 8 Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Congratulations to all those accepted for PRiVCY Round 7 Airdrop!!

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
7th Airdrop has been distributed to 906 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 28th of July @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 27th of July @ 16:00 UTC

789 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 95% pot (422 500 PRiV)

532.146636 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 1330.36659 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 44 New Members & 73 Non-Holders 192.3076923 PRiV each

HODLers received on average 276% more - HODLing is worth it.
70% of your total Airdropped amount is required for AD8 to be part of the HODLer bucket.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin Round 7 Post Airdrop Community News

Hello Everyone! Another PRiVCY Coin airdrop is successfully completed and i can see from all your chat in the general channel of discord how happy each and everyone of you...READ MORE

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Thank you PRiVCY! Another successful airdrop, wow 532.146636 PRiV received! Thank you dev for all the hard work and thank you also to the team and community. AD8 here I am. Hoping to be accepted again. Good luck guys and keep it up!
Now the coin is gaining momentum in development, entering the stock exchanges and a good bonus program only strengthens the position.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Thank you PRiVCY! Another successful airdrop, wow 532.146636 PRiV received! Thank you dev for all the hard work and thank you also to the team and community. AD8 here I am. Hoping to be accepted again. Good luck guys and keep it up!
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
532.146636 PRiV received. Thanks to the hard-working team. Now it's time to start planning for an even more successful AD-8! Follow the rules and spread the word about PRiVCY and you will qualify for AD-8. This isn't hard but you must be committed to getting the requirements done. Be active on the PRiVCY Discord channel and keep checking the rules page for new requirements.

https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Another great week has passed, Accepted people will receive their Airdrop soon Smiley

Mine just landed. Unbelievable that we are approaching the half way mark in the PRIV airdrop phase. Really excited for the white paper
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Another great week has passed, Accepted people will receive their Airdrop soon Smiley
Stay with us, exciting news will come soon
Activity: 214
Airdrop will be release in few hours time.  Those that will be missing out should learn from their mistake now.  There is another opportunity.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Privcy has been doing some great volume on Crex recently. Hopefully the trend continues till we moon.
AD 7 is also coming to an end and with that we have three more weeks after which holder bonus kicks in. Therefore buy Priv now before it's too late
PRIVCY has done some great volume on Crex24 exchange but the price of PRIVCY hasn't increased recently bro! I hope there is no fraud in the PRIVCY devs interfere with PRIV volume on this exchange!
Jump to: