Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 229. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Registration for the airdrop is now closed.

Good luck everyone i hope all of the new airdrop members will be accepted for this round.

Keep HODLING Cheesy

I'm very happy to have been accepted for the 7th Airdrop Smiley    I've bought some PRiV too and intend to hold all of them.

Good luck to everyone, lets all be active in helping promote PRiV and watch it take off.

please remember status is not updated yet.. It will be updated right before the Airdrop distribution!

Thanks for the clarification, I'm fairly certain I followed all the rules to be eligible so I'm crossing my fingers I get to participate in this weeks airdrop Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Good luck everyone i hope all of the new airdrop members will be accepted for this round.

Keep HODLING Cheesy

I'm very happy to have been accepted for the 7th Airdrop Smiley    I've bought some PRiV too and intend to hold all of them.

Good luck to everyone, lets all be active in helping promote PRiV and watch it take off.

please remember status is not updated yet.. It will be updated right before the Airdrop distribution!
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Keep HODLING Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
For all of the new members who are still trying to figure out what they need to do to qualify for AD-8 and beyond, I've compiled a checklist down below. Most of this is from the pages on the PRiVCY Discord channel at https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128.

Airdrop Rules:

1) You need to register with our Discord BOT. Please make sure you have the following information ready:

a) PRiVCY wallet address. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setaddress-afc3ccc8cc65)

b) BitcoinTalk account ID. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setbctid-bct-id-ca91075ebf52) Account MUST  be registered before June 1st, 2018

c) Twitter account. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setwitter-aaefb5ad3767)

2) Participant must have PRiVCY signature in their BCT Account during the course of all airdrops. Signature must be correct according to your membership level. Signatures can be found on Page 1 of ANN or #signatures. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452572280363548673

3) You must enter your PRiVCY address in your BCT profile. Either as your bitcoin address, website or your location. Must be visible and match your registered wallet address.

4) You have to be active on our Discord channel. Drop in a couple of times a week to chat a bit in one of the channels. Activity is measured with XP, you can check your XP in the #bot-cmd with the !profile command. There is no vast XP limit set for the week, so don't ask. XP will be reset after every Airdrop. You need to have a BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 and have activity 28+ points. Stay active on BCT in different threads (except off-topic). Make quality posts (no short comments) and if you are a Newbie don't post in the ANN!(your posts will be deleted)

5) Follow our Official PRiVCY Twitter account: Like and Re-tweet (without comment) at least 1 post from current week. (https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN)

6) All already distributed coins are freely tradable, including the ones you will receive from the airdrop.

Airdrop Distribution Plan:

Total Airdrop fund is 11,000,000 PRIV. These will be freely distributed within 20 weekly airdrops.

1) During 1-10 airdrop all approved participants will be getting fair share of PRIV coins:

Example:

If total participant number is 100 and airdrop distribution is 500,000 PRIV, that means each participant will receive 5,000 PRIV coins. 500,000 / 100 = 5,000 PRIV/each

2) "HODLers Welcome" - Second Stage of Airdrops

As previously announced after AD10 we will be rewarding people that HODL our coin.
We will be splitting each AD into two parts
 - 90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)
 - 10% of the AD, "nonHODLers/new" (people with less than X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
X value for AD12 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

We have realised that we have large number of members that are new to crypto and we want to make sure that everyone benefits from this great airdrop and this great project that is PRiVCY.

As you know we will be introducing set HODL rule from AD10 where HODLers receive greater share of the airdropped amount (90%), to reward them for supporting our project.

In order to prepare everyone for this, we will start with progressive HODL rules from AD6.

The new rules are as follows:

To be classed as HODLer and to receive share of 90% of the airdropped amount you need to:

AD6 - hold at least 50% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 13.07.2018
AD7 - hold at least 60% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 20.07.2018
AD8 - hold at least 70% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 27.07.2018
AD9 - hold at least 80% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018
AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

If you don't fit the above criteria but you still fulfil all the other requirements you will receive share of 10% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 10% per person)

To be classed as HODLer in AD11 you will need to HODL a specific amount of PRiV that will equal to % of airdropped amount in AD1 to AD10 (might not necessarily be your airdropped amount if you have not participated in all airdrops)

Airdrop Bot commands:

!setaddress
!setbctid
!setwitter (Notice there is only 1 't' in the beginning of setwitter.)
!registration

Going forward exchange addresses will not be allowed for the AD, if you have exchange address in your registration you will be skipped from AD.

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC.

Check out this step-by-step guide on how to send your 0.001 PRiV. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/457995194004930560

PROMOTE PRiVCY!

Use any of the graphics from the theme-giveaway page to spread the word about PRiVCY on social media. A little effort goes a long way. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203

The rules are always changing so it's your responsibility to keep checking them every day for new ones. Good luck!

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
This privacy coin in increasing so fast, I'm talking in terms of volume,development and the team is doing really great.
I just have a problem, It says that I'm not in airdrops  (Set everything and sent the 0.001 pryv. Done all of that today before  15:00 UTC )
Can anyone help me resolving the problem?

Final checks starting now and will take a couple of hours. Final status update is tomorrow!
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

Sure... But firstly it must have 50000 daily volume to be on the CMC. It's impossible while privcy has bad exchanges

I think it's no problem , some members of us or dev will do that . In order to list on another exchange platform , we can not do anything . But I think we have a very wonderful dev team .
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
This privacy coin in increasing so fast, I'm talking in terms of volume,development and the team is doing really great.
I just have a problem, It says that I'm not in airdrops  (Set everything and sent the 0.001 pryv. Done all of that today before  15:00 UTC )
Can anyone help me resolving the problem?
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Volume of PRIV is rising rapidly on crex24 exchange. Hopefully PRIV price will increase this week :smiley: Can PRIV be listed on Coinmarketcap?

Why would not. will grow stronger over time and soon will be known by all. Grin Grin
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Get Ready! AD7 is coming!

Good luck to everyone who are ready for another great PRiVCY airdrop.
PRiVCY has made my weekends better than ever. I Can't wait to see those sweet coins coming into my wallet on Saturday.
Activity: 119
It seems to be a good and strong poject, I participated in the succesfully done DeepOnion´s airdrops and this one looks as good as onions drop. Im in, good luck to everyone.

good luck my buddy. you have made an absolutely wonderful decision.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It seems to be a good and strong poject, I participated in the succesfully done DeepOnion´s airdrops and this one looks as good as onions drop. Im in, good luck to everyone.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Keep HODLING Cheesy
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
When will the last day for AD 8.?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin Round 7 Pre-Airdrop Community News

Hello PRiVCY Community! In the next 24 hours another exciting PRiVCY Coin airdrop will be held again and still 450,00 Coins is up for grab for all airdrop participants...READ MORE

Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
In just 3 weeks I finally received my first stake/s. Not bad for a first time receiver. Even though its a little amount. Soon, it will go to the moon! Cheesy Grin

Date: 20/07/2018 13:01
Source: Generated
Credit: 1.68520547 PRiV
Net amount: +1.68520547 PRiV
Transaction ID: 2ed802d141e78fe697c7956aac739acdeaacbb82eb76257546c72cc774e442d2

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Let's don't forget to do this guys!
Vote for Privcy here: https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY
Subscribe with your email address: https://mailchi.mp/acb3c2d3fbd8/privcy
Activity: 48
Anyone here had passed BiteBTC KYC progress? i ask many forum but there noone so i affraid we can't trading in this exchange?
I did. And I hear they will make easier KYC, since they got permission from Singapore if I'm not wrong. They are relatively new exchange, I believe it needs some time to expand.

They are a relatively new exchange yes, but they also have USD pairings, that is the reason for the KYC requirements.
Being they are a realtively new exchange Im sure they will have a lower tier limit not needing KYC, but will still require KYC for FIAT input/withdraw...regardless of them being a new exchange they currently have around 5-6x the volume of Crex24! Definitely a great FREE new listing we won, and cryptdal dash should be open today another free listing we won! Haven't checked CryptalDash personally in the past couple days but heading there shortly.

Now lets keep voting on shardax!! https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY Vote once every 24 hours!

CryptalDash is good for coin boost, but since they asked me selfie, I'm not touching that exchange at the moment. If it turns out to be great, then maybe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Get Ready! AD7 is coming!

Nice, can't wait! This project is one of the few out there where they get everyone in the community involved. I see a bright future for PRiVCY! #HODL
We are ready for Saturday night to receive sweet privcy coin also it gonna be more attractive if listed in mentioned exchanges .
thanks & good luck everyone .
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Anyone here had passed BiteBTC KYC progress? i ask many forum but there noone so i affraid we can't trading in this exchange?
I did. And I hear they will make easier KYC, since they got permission from Singapore if I'm not wrong. They are relatively new exchange, I believe it needs some time to expand.

They are a relatively new exchange yes, but they also have USD pairings, that is the reason for the KYC requirements.
Being they are a realtively new exchange Im sure they will have a lower tier limit not needing KYC, but will still require KYC for FIAT input/withdraw...regardless of them being a new exchange they currently have around 5-6x the volume of Crex24! Definitely a great FREE new listing we won, and cryptdal dash should be open today another free listing we won! Haven't checked CryptalDash personally in the past couple days but heading there shortly.

Now lets keep voting on shardax!! https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY Vote once every 24 hours!

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Another great day to Priv community and people, Another great week will going to end how's everyone status? I hope the best for all the participants see you there on community chat.
Jump to: