Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 241. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Awesome news! Well done team, it seems the exchanges are coming to you. What a great community we have as well.

For anybody wondering... Yes BiteBTC is a newer exchange, but currently its 24hr volume is over 5x what Crex24 is!

This is a huge step forward getting listed there, currently they have about 2.7m/24hr volume. For comparison Crex24 has slightly less than 500k/24hr volume.

Bigger exchanges...cryptaldash in days, more to come...rewarding hodlers already. Only the beginning!

Oh my, I forgot we won CryptalDash. I saw on twitter they are getting launch exchange in 2 days. This is really good week for Privcy, 2 exchanges.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Congatulations team on winning free listing for BiteBTC

https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1019227616618926081

Awesome news! Well done team, it seems the exchanges are coming to you. What a great community we have as well.

For anybody wondering... Yes BiteBTC is a newer exchange, but currently its 24hr volume is over 5x what Crex24 is!

This is a huge step forward getting listed there, currently they have about 2.7m/24hr volume. For comparison Crex24 has slightly less than 500k/24hr volume.

Bigger exchanges...cryptaldash in days, more to come...rewarding hodlers already. Only the beginning!
Activity: 66
Better safe than sorry, just stay away from yobit. Heard they manipulate the markets as they wish.
Yes, they do pumps, but so does Cryptopia. Pump and Dump groups love cryptopia and yobit. Is it bad? I don't think so.

I think it won't hurt to list in yobit and cryptopia because it will provide more exposure and trading volumes.
Agreed and I have no idea why some people are crying about yobit. I recently used them and everything went smooth. About the manipulation thing: every one of the biggest exchanges is manipulating the prices, but most people don't even seem to care.
Never used Yobit or BiteBTC, but both exchanges looks good. The fact remains, BiteBTC still new exchange and volumes are pretty nice, means they do something right. Yobit old exchange with lots of negative feedback and no improvement...
Activity: 66

Activity: 46
Good news indeed. This is very good exchange. I'm glad we won it. My vote was probably final one Cheesy With BTC recovering, we should go up too Wink
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Wow, great news today guys. Thanks to the team, your communication to the community is so nice. I like your vision, future is bright! We are growing fast and well! Congrats to the team 👏
Activity: 49
Better safe than sorry, just stay away from yobit. Heard they manipulate the markets as they wish.
Yes, they do pumps, but so does Cryptopia. Pump and Dump groups love cryptopia and yobit. Is it bad? I don't think so.

I think it won't hurt to list in yobit and cryptopia because it will provide more exposure and trading volumes.
Cryptopia is a good exchange.Privcy can easily get 30k and more volume on it
Don't like Cryptopia. Congrats on winning BiteBTC competition. It's nice exchange and no KYC required, since they changed it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

I also like cryptopia, would be nice to see privcy trading on it.
Activity: 75

Activity: 48

Activity: 153
with the rate this community is growing makes it very easy to list PRV on major exchanges we are not in dire need to list on yobit, everybody knows they are not that competent. I have seen a lot of coins listed on yobit being on a different chain than the main.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Whitepaper will be release during Q3.
Don't worry guys Smiley

Q3 2018 very soon ,  we need a new exchange  for Privcy .

we have so many small exchange  to choice etc  crytopia, tradesatoshi , yobit ....

We don't want to be listed in 100 small, useless exchanges without volumes. YoBit is great exchange, but to get there are some complications, since they list Tokens more than often.

YoBit is a little bit risky IMHO, they have refused many coins AFTER those coins had paid integration fees. Go have a look at the comments on their twitter, it doesn't look good.
Yes, we know. That's why we said complications. I like YoBit personally, but we don't want to waste DEV fund for nothing. So we will be looking at something what could have some impact, not something for nothing Smiley

I don't like YoBit too , firstly , it's not a big exchange platform . And there are too many altcoin in that platform . Somebody maybe will not find our project . So I advise to list on a bigger exchange platform , I know it's very hard , but we must to do that .
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
I prey that PRivCY wont get listed on yobit. There are a lot of scam accusations on this forum in connection yobit exchange.
I think listing on yobit will spoil PRiVCY reputation a lot.
Used YoBit for 2 years, without a single issue. Only thing I could found, is they easily list scam coins and they don't care about it. But if you don't know what you buying, why you buy it at all?

One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?

Personally I don't have issues with that.

I see, thanks for info. Although I saw a lot of topic that people having problems withdrawing funds from yobit.
Then they must be doing something wrong...
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
I prey that PRivCY wont get listed on yobit. There are a lot of scam accusations on this forum in connection yobit exchange.
Used YoBit for 2 years, without a single issue. Only thing I could found, is they easily list scam coins and they don't care about it. But if you don't know what you buying, why you buy it at all?

One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?

Personally I don't have issues with that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report. Anyways, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the Privcy project is gaining more and more supporters each day..
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 82
sorry, I can not find white paper, where can I find?
One more thing, When ICO end? and how many token sold?

White paper is on the roadmap for Q3, there is no ICO, just airdrop  Wink
Activity: 44
Whitepaper will be release during Q3.
Don't worry guys Smiley

Q3 2018 very soon ,  we need a new exchange  for Privcy .

we have so many small exchange  to choice etc  crytopia, tradesatoshi , yobit ....

We don't want to be listed in 100 small, useless exchanges without volumes. YoBit is great exchange, but to get there are some complications, since they list Tokens more than often.

YoBit is a little bit risky IMHO, they have refused many coins AFTER those coins had paid integration fees. Go have a look at the comments on their twitter, it doesn't look good.

i think best bet is to take things one step at a time and get priv listed on one standard exchange with good trading volume at the right time, between those that are clamoring for more exchange just want a better place to dump and move on,
the team should focus more on technicalities of this project, priv is already doing great as it is.

Fair enough, exchanges don't really matter anyway, if the team are meeting their deadlines and producing on what they promise, people will go out of their way to get some $PRiV.

I do believe this team delivers and that is very encouraging for me.
Exchange would pump price, this is most common question from people who want to earn quick money. They usually do not care about project, they care about making money.
Jump to: