Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 281. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
All USA members should go to Crex24 and buy 4, 40, 400, whatever you can afford, PRIV to celebrate the 4th of July and bump the sales volume up.  Grin

If you can make ethereum and bitcoin sends drop to something reasonable, I will be happy to buy some $priv now that the bottom of BTC has been found. Until then I'm not spending a dollar to buy 50 dollars in Priv and clear the support.
copper member
Activity: 94
All USA members should go to Crex24 and buy 4, 40, 400, whatever you can afford, PRIV to celebrate the 4th of July and bump the sales volume up.  Grin
I was "removed for activity" for posting twice to discord last week, while most of my activity was done on twitter, shardax and bitcointalk in support of your coin. I'm just clarifying your wants before trying to continue.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
The community doesn't seem to notice anyone but an inner elite, if you don't act to appease the inner elite they drop you from airdrops. They say be active in discord and telegram but there isn't anyone to talk to. They only talk to eachother. Perhaps DMing the admins would qualify for the weekly checkin on discord, as well as posting the associated advertisements and exchange listings to twitter. Personally I feel talking to a faceless stranger on the internet is the most unattractive thing next to talking to an actual stranger, so it's kind of hard for someone with social anxiety to participate. Please provide clear directions as to what you want or I will begin DMing your admins, discord/telegram/even dming twitter all only amplify my feelings of being unheard.

If you could clarify what be active on discord means, that would better suit your intention of a fair distribution. I have missed 1 airdrop because I only made 2 posts to discord, I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of a single stranger, definitely not a hoard of faceless crypto enthusiasts. Descriptive instructions in the matter in which you expect us to be social would help. I enjoy spamming your airdrop to my twitter and enjoy the growth of the community, I don't enjoy trying to mingle with an established clique.
We don't ask for people to be active on telegram. We ask to be active on Discord, since it's our main chat. Active means, you need get into conversation with people, to bond with community, if you want to stick with this project, you should find firends who is on same page. If you want to get few bucks, then I can't suggest you any good solution out of it.

I'm admin and I do respond to people, but not always, some issues can be solved with our MOD team. And even if people don't believe we are busy, we can't provide current proof, but upon checking our XP points on Discord, you always can find my name on top Wink

Good news will follow and with it, I hope, you will realize we don't sit playing poker or drinking cocktails.
Peace Members Wink

Good, it's nice to see an active admin which take time to give some explainations whn it is needed. I would have a question about it because I don't understand one thing : is there a minimum number of message that we need to put on Bitcointalk each week to be eligible to the airdrop or there is not such thing ?

I can't wait to read your good news and I hope your project will work in a long term Wink

No, there is no set number of posts. Your account just has to be alive.

I'm not sure your XP in a chat you're moderating qualifies as anything more than upvoting chats you are currently in control of. As to "bonding" that remains one of those elusive human interests that is met when two people see eye to eye, if you knew how I felt about "bonding" then you would know the term should be more defined and transparent. As should "active in discord," I currently have at least 10 posts to your discord, none of which I felt closer to anyone from. This is the internet and you are concerned with bonding. Please remember the statement, "I could be a 45 year old dude named Chuck, living in my mother's basement." Bonding over the internet is not an experience that can be objective nor universally defined.  Please define your desires to better help those who do not wish for "friends on the interwebz," but are interested in creating a Privacy focused POS cryptocurrency, where the electrical consumption dwarfs Monero's giant POW nightmare. (Virus' and background mining in the crypto era)

You sound like smart person, then sharing some crypto news on Discord, or having discussion with other people about crypto related topic on our Discord also counts as activity. This whole activity on discord thing was made, so people showed at least touch of participation in project and at same time they there aware about our progress and any PRiVCY related news.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
do you expect new exchanges anytime soon?

Make sure to retweet this tweet if you want to see PRiVCY on BiteBTC -> https://twitter.com/PrivcyM/status/1014144972658966529  Cool
Retweeted done . i encourage everyone to do the same . we all hope to see more exchanges for privacy during July 2018 . Thank you for support

Hello everybody,
       Greetings!

PRiVCY is stepping up continuously in the very smooth progressive way without any rest.Day by day the community members are also increasing rapidly which is a huge trust,hope,faith,love and affection of the community to the  PRiVCY leading towards the project's objectives and goals without any little rest.
       Creation of  channels like support -center, Crypto-news, 3rd-double-Airdrop, photo-giveaway etc are most important and helpful to the community.Investors Club is also actively and smoothly running is also nice.The theme created for the Airdrop-5 is also very nice, standard and attractive as like others.Keep it up Team our well wishes with you.We all are very excited to take part in Airdrop 5.Thank you so much for your time and considerations.
I'm not sure your XP in a chat you're moderating qualifies as anything more than upvoting chats you are currently in control of. As to "bonding" that remains one of those elusive human interests that is met when two people see eye to eye, if you knew how I felt about "bonding" then you would know the term should be more defined and transparent. As should "active in discord," I currently have at least 10 posts to your discord, none of which I felt closer to anyone from. This is the internet and you are concerned with bonding. Please remember the statement, "I could be a 45 year old dude named Chuck, living in my mother's basement." Bonding over the internet is not an experience that can be objective nor universally defined.  Please define your desires to better help those who do not wish for "friends on the interwebz," but are interested in creating a Privacy focused POS cryptocurrency, where the electrical consumption dwarfs Monero's giant POW nightmare. (Virus' and background mining in the crypto era)
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
The community doesn't seem to notice anyone but an inner elite, if you don't act to appease the inner elite they drop you from airdrops. They say be active in discord and telegram but there isn't anyone to talk to. They only talk to eachother. Perhaps DMing the admins would qualify for the weekly checkin on discord, as well as posting the associated advertisements and exchange listings to twitter. Personally I feel talking to a faceless stranger on the internet is the most unattractive thing next to talking to an actual stranger, so it's kind of hard for someone with social anxiety to participate. Please provide clear directions as to what you want or I will begin DMing your admins, discord/telegram/even dming twitter all only amplify my feelings of being unheard.

If you could clarify what be active on discord means, that would better suit your intention of a fair distribution. I have missed 1 airdrop because I only made 2 posts to discord, I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of a single stranger, definitely not a hoard of faceless crypto enthusiasts. Descriptive instructions in the matter in which you expect us to be social would help. I enjoy spamming your airdrop to my twitter and enjoy the growth of the community, I don't enjoy trying to mingle with an established clique.
We don't ask for people to be active on telegram. We ask to be active on Discord, since it's our main chat. Active means, you need get into conversation with people, to bond with community, if you want to stick with this project, you should find firends who is on same page. If you want to get few bucks, then I can't suggest you any good solution out of it.

I'm admin and I do respond to people, but not always, some issues can be solved with our MOD team. And even if people don't believe we are busy, we can't provide current proof, but upon checking our XP points on Discord, you always can find my name on top Wink

Good news will follow and with it, I hope, you will realize we don't sit playing poker or drinking cocktails.
Peace Members Wink

Good, it's nice to see an active admin which take time to give some explainations whn it is needed. I would have a question about it because I don't understand one thing : is there a minimum number of message that we need to put on Bitcointalk each week to be eligible to the airdrop or there is not such thing ?

I can't wait to read your good news and I hope your project will work in a long term Wink
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24

Peace Members Wink

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Anyone can assist? I only got 0.2 at the highest every stake. i have more than 1k priv. You think I can have at least 1 priv per stake if I have more than 5k coins? I keep on staking my wallet but Im not sure if it's worth it when I only have this few coins in my wallet.

What is your weight and how many stakes did you already hit.

The amount of coins is not the reason for your stake size. After every stake, your block is split into two new blocks. The smaller the block, the less Priv are you going to stake. However both stakes, combined will stake the same amount as the two blocks separately.

Also the longer your last stake is in the past the higher the stake.

Yes I always recombine my blocks after staking, I'd rather wait a bit more and get higher chunks.

Awaiting a nice recombine feature Smiley I think I heard a little birdy singing about it one day.

I keep my blocks around 450 coins, and each stake is around .5 PRIV once it hits.

Once they split I will recombine them... I have 12 blocks, 11 @ 450 and I stake pretty regulary.

https://prnt.sc/k2julx
The Telegram groups are now up and running. There's the PRiVCY EN Community group and the PRiVCY Announcements group. Whether you like or dislike Telegram, or prefer Discord, we should all join both groups to increase the amount of members. We should all try to be active in them. You can find the link to each Telegram group on the LINKS page of the PRiVCY Discord channel. I cannot post the links here for you because I still have Newbie status which is ridiculous, in and of itself.  Grin

Gahhh I loathe telegram Cheesy

Discord is so much better....  Smiley

Aside from chats, just wondering who here is MINING PRiVCY right now?

If you are and havent yet, or if you arent and are looking into it... you guys should check out https://www.zergpool.com

They only charge a .5% fee and theres not many people using it currently. If you had a couple bakials or a nice GPU rig you could OWN the pool!

Currently Im using the pool to Mine PRiVCY with my antminer S9

Yes, thats right Im mining an x13 coin with a SHA256 miner... the great thing about ZergPool is you can use any type of algorithm if you have an ASIC, and get pay outs in any type of other coin that they have on their pools.

Most people mine numerous different coins and get autopayouts in BTC or LTC... Personally I'm doing the opposite as I dont have a GPU rig or an X13 miner.

You guys should check them out if you havent!  Great pool for x13 mining and the autotrade to whichever coin you want for whatever algorithm your miner can mine is an awesome feature!
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Anyone can assist? I only got 0.2 at the highest every stake. i have more than 1k priv. You think I can have at least 1 priv per stake if I have more than 5k coins? I keep on staking my wallet but Im not sure if it's worth it when I only have this few coins in my wallet.

What is your weight and how many stakes did you already hit.

The amount of coins is not the reason for your stake size. After every stake, your block is split into two new blocks. The smaller the block, the less Priv are you going to stake. However both stakes, combined will stake the same amount as the two blocks separately.

Also the longer your last stake is in the past the higher the stake.
copper member
Activity: 94
The Telegram groups are now up and running. There's the PRiVCY EN Community group and the PRiVCY Announcements group. Whether you like or dislike Telegram, or prefer Discord, we should all join both groups to increase the amount of members. We should all try to be active in them. You can find the link to each Telegram group on the LINKS page of the PRiVCY Discord channel. I cannot post the links here for you because I still have Newbie status which is ridiculous, in and of itself.  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Hello, dev.
Windows wallet v1.1.1.0 not working properly in Windows 7. It did not save path to datadir, if it not default c:/users/...  

Come on over to Discord and select channel #wallet-help. We can help you there if you have installation problems.

Yes that may have to be an answer from one of the devs/admins themselves... Windows 7 is ancient! Cheesy

I remember when I was sad I couldnt use XP anymore..

They should be able to get it all straightened out for you hopefully.

Windows 7 IS 64 bit right? or is it 32?
Activity: 116
Hello, dev.
Windows wallet v1.1.1.0 not working properly in Windows 7. It did not save path to datadir, if it not default c:/users/...  
In the shortcut, specify the path X:\PRiVCY\PRiVCY-qt.exe -datadir=X:\privcy  where X is the drive on which the purse is installed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
the bitcoin price has pump and hit $6700 , this is good sign for market and the PRiVCY price .

i hope the PRiVCY price will reach $1 on this month .
Yes, I know that this year will grow up this coin definitely... First thing hold that until this coin will grow up.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Hello, dev.

Come on over to Discord and select channel #wallet-help. We can help you there if you have installation problems.
Jump to: