Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 293. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
so far so good. gotta stay active to get rewarded though Cheesy
Do you need to be active here also? I didn't see anything about it in the rules.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
so far so good. gotta stay active to get rewarded though Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Patiently waiting for the airdrop and my coins to arrive on my wallet. Congratulations to everyone in advance
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Happy airdrop day everyone. This community are really growing each day, the discord chat are amazing active, it doesn't matter what time of day or night I log on to the discord channel, there's always a group to chat to.
PRiVCY brings privacy to the blockchain, we all need to keeps our wallet balance to ourself, PRiVCY will keep our coin balance save and truly private.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Happy 4th Airdrop to everyone!
PRiV are coming in 24 hours, be ready! Smiley

Thank you!

Yes happy airdrop day and I am happy to be a part of this growing PRiVCY community. This is first round, I hope, but have participated with Tweeter activity and Discord, a couple of posts here, and making sure all the i's are dotted, and t' are crossed; with the rules and announcements. But chip in a little everyday, or a lot, depending on your needs and time and with constructive participation it ought to be well worth it!

Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This project is awesome it has been voted as one of the most prospected project on the cryptocurrency market right now and especially on the AD that is presently going, I am sure this will be a success and hope soon I can join the AD before it will be over! Congratulations to the hardworking development team of PRiVCY!
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
It seems like I enjoying always being here, twitter and discord!  Grin
Activity: 56
i see privcy has get attention of big part of the crypto community , cause the project are serious and very promising
..indeed...privcy hava a better future.so let us continue supporting this community.!
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Privcy bot
antik313#4843 you currently Wrong info - new for airdrops.
I have already fixed my bctid, please accept me to Airdrop
Activity: 54
===== AIRDROP STARTS IN 8 HOURS ====

Now sitback and relax, it's out of your hands.
Mods are doing the final checks the coming hours. Sometime today there will be one last STATUS UPDATE!

If you didn't qualify for AD4, don't give up there are 16 more rounds to go after this one! 

Thank you for your dedication and support to this project!

Wink

Can you share the GMT time here and/or on the discord channel please?
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
===== AIRDROP STARTS IN 8 HOURS ====

Now sitback and relax, it's out of your hands.
Mods are doing the final checks the coming hours. Sometime today there will be one last STATUS UPDATE!

If you didn't qualify for AD4, don't give up there are 16 more rounds to go after this one! 

Thank you for your dedication and support to this project!

Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
Thanks who have got the successive received the airdrop. but me I will hope to enter or received the airdrop.

Did you apply for the AIRDROP?  If you did, have you followed all the STEPS of the RULES, and again if you did, just keep checking your status. Go to -bots-cmd and type !status. You will receive a response right away regarding your status.
Merit: 104
The Admin and the PRiV Team has an Brilliant strategy! This type of campaign is part of a very smart minded man!! and it's very worth to be part of 10K up to 50K club!!
Would you mind giving me a bit more detailed analysis on brilliant strategy of PRiVCY team, please.
In addition, which ones led you to prediction that PRiVCY price might hit 10k-50k satoshi?

I'm not saying that lol! the 10K up to 50K is their promo, if you buy the 10k PRiV you will become part of their Investor's Club and receive a good airdrop percentage... I hope you satisfied to my answer.. IT IS A CLUB mate... Club...

Well assuming that according to your understanding is about the price, well it's possible PRiVCY has a big community now and in a supply of only 30M Privcy it's possible to hit 10k, 50k sat or morethan that in this coming months/year.

Investors club is a really smart move!
I like the idea to have some "VIP" members in our community Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The Admin and the PRiV Team has an Brilliant strategy! This type of campaign is part of a very smart minded man!! and it's very worth to be part of 10K up to 50K club!!
Would you mind giving me a bit more detailed analysis on brilliant strategy of PRiVCY team, please.
In addition, which ones led you to prediction that PRiVCY price might hit 10k-50k satoshi?

I'm not saying that lol! the 10K up to 50K is their promo, if you buy the 10k PRiV you will become part of their Investor's Club and receive a good airdrop percentage... I hope you satisfied to my answer.. IT IS A CLUB mate... Club...

Well assuming that according to your understanding is about the price, well it's possible PRiVCY has a big community now and in a supply of only 30M Privcy it's possible to hit 10k, 50k sat or morethan that in this coming months/year.
Activity: 630
Who's ready for today airdrop!? Another great week will going to end  Roll Eyes For all the concern just go to our official discord channel and visit our #support-center for further help and guidance. Also see you on top with this great project!
Merit: 104
It's annoying after several attempts since 19th of June. I haven't been accepted or rather I am missing a step.. 

I'm sorry to hear that... Try to check again every step into #rules in our Discord channel
I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong Wink
Activity: 64
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It's annoying after several attempts since 19th of June. I haven't been accepted or rather I am missing a step.. 
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
What sence in this? This is just a 100% miserable copy of DeepOnion coin. And even we can see what happened with DeepOnion price.

What an utterly pointless post, I've no doubt DeepOnions price will rise again with the next bull (along with the majority of other alts) and if PRiVCY can solve some of DeepOnions faults then it, too, will have a solid future in the crypto market

Which advantages they have? I see that this is just a 100% copy of Deeponion. How this project can get a sugges if they dont have own minds  Grin
Activity: 56
=== GETTING READY FOR AD4
The dust has settled down, we're getting ready for round 4.
Registration Deadline June 29 16:00 UCT Airdrop June 30 16:00 UCT
* If you participated in AD1,AD2 or AD3 then you have two weeks left to get your BCT activity at 28+ (if you not already have it)
* Newbies have untill the deadline this friday to get their BCT activity at 28+. Don't post in the ANN, use other threads!
* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members. There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.
* Don't forget to do the one retweet minimum of a new tweet this week!
* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)
* STATUS will not change during the week untill after the deadline
* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
We are here to help. not to babysitt. For help go to #support-center For bot commands go to #bots-cmd
Multi-account scammers will be caught.
=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 4 ===
So, I think this is a bounty, not an airdrop. Its rules have gone beyond the usual airdrop coins. You have to retweet tweets, join discord and interact with members, BTT active also has the lowest limit, so why not call it What about the bounty? Maybe the boundaries between airdrops and bounty sometimes are difficult to distinguish. Cheesy

Hopefully i am doing good for the next AD...keep in tract guys..so that we can all ride the blast😊😊
can't wait for ad4 coming! to everyone make sure you follow all #rules in airdrop  Smiley

As long as we follow the rules we are not leading ourselves in a wrong way...Be positive and keep in faith in our growing community!😊
Jump to: