Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 292. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What a shit show.  What a shit show. What a shit show.

I was involved in the project since day 1.  Did everything according to the book.  Was very supportive of the entire project.

Now...  I missed airdrop 4 because of a simple resolvable issue, start complaining, and after less than 10 minutes THEY BANNED ME!  No private messages.  No warning.  Banned!

What your username and let me see if you are still searchable on the discord channel, i complain once before but i never got banned.

What your doing now will not be helping your case a matter of fact you make it worse by spreading fud on this thread. If you don't like the project simply move on and go and join other airdrop project's.

:: Cheesy Thank you for my very first Airdrop of PRiV, Thanks PRiV Devs!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Woohoo! The 4th AD is completed, it seems there are a lot of happy people here which is awesome! Looking at crex24 I see people aren't dumping as much  after every airdrop which tells me people are starting to realize what they are hodling. Don't sell your coins at these prices, you all earned them why give them away? Hodl and earn so much more! Once week 10 comes around you'll reap the rewards!

Now for those that didn't get the airdrop, throwing a full blown tantrum because you missed a step is not the fault of the team. You as an individual have to take responsibilities for your actions and not swear and go crazy in chat. Be an adult, please. Well that's my comment for the day. I pray you all pay attention for AD5. Check out the chat, engage, just being on discord is not being active.

Thank you and good night!
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
What a shit show.  What a shit show. What a shit show.

I was involved in the project since day 1.  Did everything according to the book.  Was very supportive of the entire project.

Now...  I missed airdrop 4 because of a simple resolvable issue, start complaining, and after less than 10 minutes THEY BANNED ME!  No private messages.  No warning.  Banned!

They have had severe BCT issues (third ANN.)  

I posted fantastic reviews and over the top endorsements only to be crowd bullied to the banned state.  These fools will wish they didn't pull the trigger on this activist.  I plan to edit every single one of my posts to include massive warnings about this foolish scam group, and continue doing so until they are no longer around to scam people.

Thank God for BCT, because their discord is a pure, unadulterated mess.  Groups like this will eventually destroy Discord.

WARNING!!!!!!!   These arrogant fools will cut short any criticism to prevent their cash out.

The writing is all over the wall.  SCAM.  DUMP.  LEAVE.

I don't write this lightly.  I warn my fellow members to watch this closely before putting money into it.

I'll be looking to max profit off the crumbs they tossed the member's way.

MASSIVE PRE-MINE     ====    MASSIVE FRAUD!!!!

CLassic example, folks.  Mark these words (6-30-18 @10:23 p.m. EST.)

Edit:  By the way.  I'm proud of this post and I hope many folks read this and can gain some insight into the coming horror show.  These actors are copycats and have added nothing new to the mix except their brand of authoritarianism.  see eye aye ??
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
A good looking project. Save to keep your eyes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I already guess that these project will have a good uses in near future. Because in their name already "PRIVCY" we are already secured. This is really important to us because security is one of the most needed in all aspects of cryptocurrency to prevent fraud and hacking thats why PRIVCY is best. Soo guys keep it up the good work
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
when will be the AD4 begin and end?

airdrop 4 ended today!
You can qualify for AD 5 starting today.
Distribution of AD4 also ended. Make sure your activity is above 28 on bitcointalk befor AD5. Greetings Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Get ready! few hours to go!

PRiVCY Airdrop Round 4!

Got my reward form AD4 thank you team and congratulation to all participants specially who join here for first AD  please stay longer , hold tide and share your ideas to develop privacy coin for higher values in near future .   

@whitefish you are my man keep up .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The project is very interesting, I noticed potential from you, I will participate in Airdrop.
Wish you always hold faith from us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
AD4 has been distribuited. Was an hard week for us Cheesy
Congratulation for everyone that receveid PRiV Wink
Activity: 51
Thank you for great airdrop. I just ranked up to Jr. Member. Updated signature ASAP. Hope to stay at this great project during all 20 airdrops.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

An excellent and very popular project in which I really want to participate. Only here we need a stock exchange with a large volume, what about cryptopia?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I'm sure that this coin will have very bright future.
If only i could join this distribution earlier
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
GREAT COMMUNITY!

Nice, I just received 4th Airdrop.
And, how much stake reward? i not get much information about this
Activity: 101
Thanks for the 496 privcy! This is a wonderful airdrop, so glad to be a part of it. When others see how joyous we are i'm sure this community will grow bigger and bigger. Happy Saturday everyone, enjoy your AD!
Activity: 153
This is one of the Interesting coins that I have come across. Marketing is done professionally and the community is incentivized to be active everywhere.
But more importantly, as the project claims the nodes are connected through Tor which adds a great layer of PRViCY to the network.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
YESSS WE ARE READY!!!FINALLY I AM ACCEPTED FOR THE AIRDROP!Sorry guys for the capslock..i just enjoyed the reality that i am one of them already!!👏👏👏

CONGRATULATIONS!  You made it!  Welcome to the Community! What's your name on DISCORD? So we can acknowlegde you there. Always remember to review AD RULES all the time, it may change anytime.
Activity: 56
YESSS WE ARE READY!!!FINALLY I AM ACCEPTED FOR THE AIRDROP!Sorry guys for the capslock..i just enjoyed the reality that i am one of them already!!👏👏👏
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Get ready! few hours to go!

PRiVCY Airdrop Round 4!

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
Got my first airdrop last week. Really excited to be here with y'all.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Really close to 4th airdrop! Glad to see the Privcy thread still here too.
Jump to: