Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 296. (Read 127465 times)

copper member
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
Hello, what is the problem, how do I fix this inscription, please tell me Alexgeller#9606 you are currently Not Active for airdrops.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Hi Im new here and Im wondering what is exactly generate activity on Discord, could I talk in the hashtags that I interested in or something in special? I really confused with this app and I dont want to fail the first time! Thx see you 😜😜
You have no activity on the forum! It is necessary for airdrop +28! Good luck!
Activity: 207
I've already updated my signature,hope I will not be skipped for this round

You will not be skipped, just make sure you retweet all the tweets post and be active on discord
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I've already updated my signature,hope I will not be skipped for this round
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Hi Im new here and Im wondering what is exactly generate activity on Discord, could I talk in the hashtags that I interested in or something in special? I really confused with this app and I dont want to fail the first time! Thx see you 😜😜

You generate Activity/Experience points on discord by participating in the community discussion, Every Chat you made will corresponds to a certain XP points. But Chat Wisely and Nicely, All mods are all eyes for spammer that spamming the channel with non-sense just to level up.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
the round 4 airdrop is coming, i am so excited an hope i can be accepted.
now the markets still down and get airdrop coins is a good way to avoid more lose!  
Activity: 50
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Just signed up for the airdrops. It seems like a great project. I like the professional looks already.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
Crypto is all about privacy.
A TOR integrated privacy coin, like this one, should be the base model for every coin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I lost the previous round of rewards. I do not quite understand where my fault is? I changed my signature and actively participated in Discord and forum discussions. why?
I feel sorry for this, and I hope not to abandon me again!
Activity: 220
This project looks fantastic and I love the fair distribution model.  Privacy coins are the future of crypto.

I missed 1st and 2nd airdrops. I hope to be accepted in this session. A great project with a very cool idea!These are the projects I always suggest to friends and acquaintances,because I believe in their success!Good luck guys!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Everyone wants privacy, everyone needs privacy. Being safe is what we need most. When we say privacy, PRIVCY is the answer when it comes to wallet safety. It is the best option for its stealth address with fast transactions. I recommend to this project for those who looks for wallet with safe and reliable. With its airdrop coming soon. Definitely a good one to look for.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
Get ready for the 4th Round of PRiVCY Airdrop.

Yes yes!  We're ready  Smiley  All members are not just ready. We're all waiting for it and everyone's so careful following the RULES because we dont want to miss a single AD with PRIVCY  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 215
Please note ladies and gents, if you are applying for the PRiVCY airdrop after you have satisfied all the rules from the #rules channel on discord, thoroughly, when you type in "!status" in the #bot-cmds channel sometimes it will still come up as not accepted, this bot like mechanism isn't an automatic check, please wait if your confident that you have done everything right, the mods will check this, in due time. If confident, check the next few hours or the next day.
Please be patient and no multi accounts, we will find them and you will be banned, we have our ways, we don't appreciate people taking food off other people's plate.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
mods, can you stop deleting topic about privcy, this is our community  Sad Sad

Hi there!  They're just clearing out those non quality posts to avoid from "BitcoinTalk Account deletion".
Activity: 115
Also get a few stakes a day.  Wallet works very well.  Can't wait for the latest AD to be over to AD more to increase staking.

community has been great so far.  Thumbs up!!
Activity: 174
glad i found this awesome event on 29 june  Grin
im gonna full fill the form as soon as possible

If you just joined today, I don't think you can be accepted for this round because they will not accept members rushing their posts in the thread just to be eligible. However, you can start now and be accepted on the next round for sure. Good luck, man. Smiley
Activity: 252

we need to understand why mod did that,in previous experience ann priv deleted by admin of bct because to many spam
so i think its better if we posting a comment on any threads so other people can see our sig and about privcy
and so we make posting here if there is an important that want to give
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Get ready for the 4th Round of PRiVCY Airdrop.

Activity: 23
Jump to: