Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 297. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
=== GETTING READY FOR AD4
The dust has settled down, we're getting ready for round 4.
Registration Deadline June 29 16:00 UCT Airdrop June 30 16:00 UCT
* If you participated in AD1,AD2 or AD3 then you have two weeks left to get your BCT activity at 28+ (if you not already have it)
* Newbies have untill the deadline this friday to get their BCT activity at 28+. Don't post in the ANN, use other threads!
* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members. There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.
* Don't forget to do the one retweet minimum of a new tweet this week!
* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)
* STATUS will not change during the week untill after the deadline
* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
We are here to help. not to babysitt. For help go to #support-center For bot commands go to #bots-cmd
Multi-account scammers will be caught.
=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 4 ===
So, I think this is a bounty, not an airdrop. Its rules have gone beyond the usual airdrop coins. You have to retweet tweets, join discord and interact with members, BTT active also has the lowest limit, so why not call it What about the bounty? Maybe the boundaries between airdrops and bounty sometimes are difficult to distinguish. Cheesy

Ok guy. But don't worry about airdrop or bounty.
This is free coins.
Try do all steps, follow #rules and earn it.
First, it's hard but now it's easy.
Good luck

You are right. We had a lot of hope with Privcy and the way he left without even informing the community is the biggest disappointment for most of the people.
Lots of people would have already sold the Previous Privcy, So if you are able to bring a Community-led of this project in real it will be great.
The only good thing which will be remembered from Privcy that he was not greedy and he never operated in ICO manner.

I would like that introduce your a Privcy faucet in website so that people hope become alive.

This post sums up everything in detail and should eliminate room for any confusions.
Privcy is going to be big in the upcoming weeks
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
* If you participated in AD1,AD2 or AD3 then you have two weeks left to get your BCT activity at 28+ (if you not already have it)
* Newbies have untill the deadline this friday to get their BCT activity at 28+. Don't post in the ANN, use other threads!
* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members. There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.
* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
We are here to help. not to babysitt. For help go to #support-center For bot commands go to #bots-cmd
So, I think this is a bounty, not an airdrop. Its rules have gone beyond the usual airdrop coins. You have to retweet tweets, join discord and interact with members, BTT active also has the lowest limit, so why not call it What about the bounty? Maybe the boundaries between airdrops and bounty sometimes are difficult to distinguish. Cheesy

This is free coins.
Good luck

You are right. We had a lot of hope with Privcy and the way he left without even informing the community is the biggest disappointment for most of the people.
Lots of people would have already sold the Previous Privcy, So if you are able to bring a Community-led of this project in real it will be great.
The only good thing which will be remembered from Privcy that he was not greedy and he never operated in ICO manner.

I would like that introduce your a Privcy faucet in website so that people hope become alive.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Do we have any telegram group? I see in the website telegram icon pointing to the privcy homepage only.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
My status says wrong signature, but I have the correct one. What can I do?

If that's the only status said and you know that you already applied the updated signature, you don't need to do anything with it. Just give some time to the mods to manually update your status.  Please be informed also that registration date of the account is also a factor. Just so you know. Smiley
Activity: 95

This is free coins.
Good luck
Activity: 42
My status says wrong signature, but I have the correct one. What can I do?
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Good evening,

There is something in the air....oh wait that's another airdrop! Less than 2 days to go, tomorrow the team will do there checks so be absolutely sure your affairs are in order because once the check is done, there is no turning back. It's not the mod's fault or the admins fault that you weren't accepted, everything is manually done to ensure everything is followed. If we find you have multiple accounts, then you will be banned. There is no coming back from that. Other than that I hope you all become accepted!

Don't forget to stay active in discord and check out all the giveaways we have for you.

Also if you have any questions check out the FAQ in discord before asking. Please, I beg you.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hi thank you The_Money_Manager for the reminder. I checked all my affairs in regards to PRiVCY and I think everything's alright despite my hectic schedule with work. I love the development that the team has made with this project. And also the activity in discord is astonishing. It is so lively! Btw, what is now the number of participants for the AIRDROP?
Price grown from 0.1 to 0.11! so its +10% Cheesy Going to buy some)
It is still worth to buy even at 0.2. This is a matter of long term holding, trust and support to the PriVCY. I cannot determine right now how much could it reach after a year. It depends on what will be the content of the whitepaper and what will going to be accomplished. I know it will really worth it and I trust the core team that they could reach the coins's goal 😉
Activity: 119
Update signature for 4 week , i hope this is ok for airdrop... .

It is, don't worry  Grin
We had to change it for bitcointalk ANN thread problems Wink
It will remain the same for a bit of time I guess

Ok thanks Smiley, I hope this time everything is in order to receive the right airdrop. I really like the coin .
Activity: 20

Hello everybody,

Greetings!

We community is very happy looking that solid stability of PRiVCY with the stability of price also  after AD3 along with immersion of new creative works like 2nd -double airdrop, photo giveaway, world cup-winner-giveaway, investors-club-twitter, special-giveaways and so on helping to take part in and making community more and more creative and active.The logo created at the investors-club channel which is in golden color PRiVCY logo, crown at the top and dark black back ground is very nice and attractive.We all have support, hope and faith on PRiVCY and the Team.Thank you for the time and considerations.

Activity: 68

Hopefully i am doing good for the next AD...keep in tract guys..so that we can all ride the blast😊😊
can't wait for ad4 coming! to everyone make sure you follow all #rules in airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 980
Releasing of whitepaper is very soon. Q3 is coming. I am very excited to see what's in it and what will be the great idea that will make this coin bring to its success. They took time doing it to make sure that everything that will be stated there will be made actually. You, guys, should also keep your eye on it. It will be very interesting. Smiley

This is good news for the whole community. This project has a huge potential. Hoping to finish the airdrop and participate until the end.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening,

There is something in the air....oh wait that's another airdrop! Less than 2 days to go, tomorrow the team will do there checks so be absolutely sure your affairs are in order because once the check is done, there is no turning back. It's not the mod's fault or the admins fault that you weren't accepted, everything is manually done to ensure everything is followed. If we find you have multiple accounts, then you will be banned. There is no coming back from that. Other than that I hope you all become accepted!

Don't forget to stay active in discord and check out all the giveaways we have for you.

Also if you have any questions check out the FAQ in discord before asking. Please, I beg you.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
everyone can see the bitcoin price falling down $6300 to $5800   and the privcy  rising up 1900 satoshi  .

i think bitcoin and  ethereum price will dump end this month .
yes, my speculation this the time to buy all profit altcoin. because after this year the price will go up definitely Wink.
Activity: 56

Hopefully i am doing good for the next AD...keep in tract guys..so that we can all ride the blast😊😊
Releasing of whitepaper is very soon. Q3 is coming. I am very excited to see what's in it and what will be the great idea that will make this coin bring to its success. They took time doing it to make sure that everything that will be stated there will be made actually. You, guys, should also keep your eye on it. It will be very interesting. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
I know this project is a little late, now there are quite a few projects without ICO, I wonder where does the team take the money to develop the project as the other ICO?

The community does a large part in initial marketing, there is a 4M PRIV development fund - not sure whether I understand your question here.
Activity: 79
I know this project is a little late, now there are quite a few projects without ICO, I wonder where does the team take the money to develop the project as the other ICO?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Looks website https://privcy.io/ is still pointing to the old ANN thread. Time to change it to new thread URL.
Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't notice that before. I'll make sure to contact the admins about it  Smiley

No problem. I see the link is updated now. Thanks.
Activity: 172
everyone can see the bitcoin price falling down $6300 to $5800   and the privcy  rising up 1900 satoshi  .

i think bitcoin and  ethereum price will dump end this month .
Jump to: