Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 299. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Why does the bot write like this (you are currently inactive for airdrops.)? Huh
You were not active on Discord that's why.
Yes, thanks, I have already dealt with this issue!  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Why does the bot write like this (you are currently inactive for airdrops.)? Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Guys, anybody tried listing to decentralized exchange cryptobridge? I think this exchange is very good and has low listing fee also. It is not a hurry though for listing to any exchange as we are already trading in crex.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I am very excited about PRiVCY.
It is a fun coin and has a wonderful community.
Please MOON.
Cheers to PRiVCY! Grin Cheesy Wink
yeah.. these are the kinds of comments the team wants to avoid.. just to keep the ANN a bit clean and pro...
Anyhow.. About the Chinese market... Why can't they sync their wallets on other nodes than chinese ones?
Oh.. and.. maybe (already mentioned it in the discord) the title for this ANN could be slightly adapted to "4th airdrop..." ?

People from china cant use other nodes except from the chinese ones because tor is wallets/crypto is blocked in China Wink So they need to use TOR with meek or OBFS4 to still gain access.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I am very excited about PRiVCY.
It is a fun coin and has a wonderful community.
Please MOON.
Cheers to PRiVCY! Grin Cheesy Wink
yeah.. these are the kinds of comments the team wants to avoid.. just to keep the ANN a bit clean and pro...
Anyhow.. About the Chinese market... Why can't they sync their wallets on other nodes than chinese ones?
Oh.. and.. maybe (already mentioned it in the discord) the title for this ANN could be slightly adapted to "4th airdrop..." ?

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
We hope that Chinese users will have an early synchronization node. This should not be too difficult.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
hi, dev team any plane of build some nodes that can be used by Chinese ?
Now i have to use proxifier+ssr to syn, it is very difficult .

It will be work on in the new few weeks, Chinese Market is one the largest market for crypto and PRiV will soon offer a seamless process for Chinese user to sync their wallet.
Activity: 76
That is one great thing to discuss, I think there you won't find any info about it but good idea would be to post it in #suggestion room on twitter.

Let me just clarify that we have a #suggestion room on Discord.
We do have this room, you can find it here. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448539839118442516
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I will be honest, as much as our community grows, there's a selfish side of me thinking that we should be lesser to get bigger stake or percentage but then I just think about it deeply and that in the long run, if you jist hold the amount you get every round, it is still pretty big, and the advantage is that we really are getting bigger and bigger. I always remembered that behind a successful coin is a big, active and supportive community. Let's be that one. 🙂

While I sometimes feel the same, one thing we must always remember is that in a situation like this - the community is the most important aspect of this coin. I've seen firsthand that a solid community can sometimes make up for a lot of shortcomings in a project (not implying that's the case with privcy).

In the end, with a robust and fanatical community the core people have the power to easily push this project even higher, with more ease.
Yeah Community power is the key for any project to go to da moon that why we have to bring more members willing to join and stay for long term position (4+ years ) . reaching  this goal is not difficult because of equal stake distribute everyweek.

Success of the whole project adds more value to owned share .
Activity: 56
That is one great thing to discuss, I think there you won't find any info about it but good idea would be to post it in #suggestion room on twitter.

Let me just clarify that we have a #suggestion room on Discord.
Activity: 76
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Hi. I joined this. I put the correct signature in my profile? Can someone check?
Activity: 103
is there a new signature for week 4?
You can find at #signatures in PRIVCY Discord
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Better late than never, i'm in now !
Welcome to one of the most active crypto community today! You won't regret being a part of it. Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
Better late than never, i'm in now !
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
I will be honest, as much as our community grows, there's a selfish side of me thinking that we should be lesser to get bigger stake or percentage but then I just think about it deeply and that in the long run, if you jist hold the amount you get every round, it is still pretty big, and the advantage is that we really are getting bigger and bigger. I always remembered that behind a successful coin is a big, active and supportive community. Let's be that one. 🙂

While I sometimes feel the same, one thing we must always remember is that in a situation like this - the community is the most important aspect of this coin. I've seen firsthand that a solid community can sometimes make up for a lot of shortcomings in a project (not implying that's the case with privcy).

In the end, with a robust and fanatical community the core people have the power to easily push this project even higher, with more ease.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
What it the total supply of this coin and what the price now?

The total supply is 30,000,000 (11,000,000 will be airdropped)
it's current price is around $0.095, you can check it here  : https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/PRiVCY-PRIV

Nice, price is just 1 cent, so 10k will be just 100$ not bad move to buy it and get x1.2 for AD

Quick mafs? Price is 10 cents not 1 cent.

Lol! If priv was 1c lots of people would have load up on priv by now, 10k priv at present cost $1,504 which will put you in investors club Wink
Activity: 49
There's a new rule added on the channel #rule

Code:
Going forward exchange addresses will not be allowed for the AD, if you have exchange address in your registration you will be skipped from AD.

You can check this on discord #rule
This rule is a great addition.
If somebody wants just sell the coins immediately, make them at least the work to open the wallet and send it to exchange themselves.
Jump to: