Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 298. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Frankly this project is huge these sleeping giants, I learned that we could stack my I prefer to do a little later I and not enough.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
This is my 28th activity post, and i am looking forward to finally be able to join airdrop 4 after 2 weeks of waiting. Cheesy
Congratulations. I know it's hard to wait for the activity to update but you finally achieved it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Price grown from 0.1 to 0.11! so its +10% Cheesy Going to buy some)
And it;s only the start. It's better to buy them now as they are still pretty cheap since the coin barely launched and keep them for later. And since the coin is a PoS coin it will give you even more from stakes.

Never monitored PRiVCY's price movement lately as I think it's still early to do this. If that's the case, yes it's still cheap and a good opportunity to get more before AD11 starts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i think our community need a official forum , we  can talk to  discuss more .

because discord app just is small community .

i suggest we can use open source phpbb3 or xenforo to setup .

Discord is working nicely, Forum will just be a redundant community place since we already have bitcointalk as a forum.

Discord is the best alternative in running a forum, No Server Resources needed.

I agree to a point, its obviously easy running the project from the discord but as we grow and more components of the project comes to fruition I believe its important to have some level of structure. It's going to be important to cater for people outside of these platforms, specially investors.

I think both Discord and a Dedicated forum has its place and can coexist along with the growth of PRiVCY.

Totally agree with abdulmad. Discord is good for quick chat, short question etc. However, for more serious and detailed discussion about specific topics, dedicated forum would be more suitable. But no need to rush, we are still in the beginning.
Activity: 92
And it;s only the start. It's better to buy them now as they are still pretty cheap since the coin barely launched and keep them for later. And since the coin is a PoS coin it will give you even more from stakes.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is my 28th activity post, and i am looking forward to finally be able to join airdrop 4 after 2 weeks of waiting. Cheesy
Activity: 175
Activity: 9
Although the comments here are not mandatory the thread remains very active, that gives a lot to say, the project grows and the community becomes stronger.

PRiVACY offers us great things, and we must find a way for society to get to know this great project. Advertising on all social networks in a great first step. We must support. Let's make this grow.
Activity: 9
PRiVCY is an excellent project. It has a large community, which works daily to make this project the best. It provides security and that is why it makes it reliable. I think it would be great to invest in this crypto. I support this project, since I see a good future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Although the comments here are not mandatory the thread remains very active, that gives a lot to say, the project grows and the community becomes stronger.
Activity: 4
Crex24 is not a bad exchange, the overall volume is low but still good for a new exchange. Lots of trade activity there is currently generated by WAGERR, but soon privcy will take over the high trading volumes.
you're right is not bad, but you have to enlist privcy in the exchanges with more volume, as is the case of kucoin, birtex or binance.
Activity: 49
This project looks fantastic and I love the fair distribution model.  Privacy coins are the future of crypto.
Activity: 38
Crex24 is not a bad exchange, the overall volume is low but still good for a new exchange. Lots of trade activity there is currently generated by WAGERR, but soon privcy will take over the high trading volumes.
You never know when these low volume exchanges will become big exchanges. I love crex and it's easy to trade there.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I have no issues so far with Crex24. Bought couple of times on Crex24. Tried to trade, with some luck.
Moving to my wallet successful.

How many minutes/hours it took to transfer from Crex24 to your wallet?

I bought from Crex24 for the first time lastnight.

The transaction to my wallet did not take long at all... it was near instant.

They have a .1 PRIV fee for withdrawels, not bad at all.

I had zero issues with inputting BTC and 0 issues withdrawing PRiV. Perfect for trading and buying right now.

Being as we are so early in Airdrop its good enough at this point to have one perfectly working exchange Smiley
Activity: 207
Please check my !status. I'm from Newbie to Jr.Member so i have trouble with Signature but I fixed this Signature last week but when i check my Status, it show "Wrong Signature - NEW" while i change my Signature with Jr.Member. Please check for me Admin!

Those incharge will update soon, just make sure you a tee active and always check #rules and #announcements on discord channel so as not to miss the next AD
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Please check my !status. I'm from Newbie to Jr.Member so i have trouble with Signature but I fixed this Signature last week but when i check my Status, it show "Wrong Signature - NEW" while i change my Signature with Jr.Member. Please check for me Admin!
Just wait, we will check everyone before airdrop. One more time check all steps ( discord activity, RT and follow ).
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

All actions needs to be done and review so wait patiently that's the best way you can do. "Patience is a Virtue" knowing that you changed your signature that's one of the significance in order to be accepted.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why does the bot write like this (you are currently inactive for airdrops.)? Huh

There are factors that you should consider, you should be active at discord, you should follow the rules. You can see it at #rules, you should also post here in their btt 5 post per week. Every Saturday they give all the accepted participants a rewards or also known as airdrop.
Activity: 46
Jump to: