Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 319. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Interesting times ahead, only thing i ask for from this coin is NOT to be listed on Yobit exchange, it has screwed over other coins big time before which killed them.
This coin has a very bright future ahead of it, a lot of people are starting to back it.
I Do like the frequent staking rewards too.
I love the giveaways at the moment that help people to support the coin, makes people feel like they are rewarded for their efforts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
My wallet has no connections. How do I fix it?
Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.

You should also check that TOR is not blocked by your ISP or country. If so, you're going to have to obfuscate your traffic but note that it's probably illegal to do so.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
You can now mine Privacy and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

The privcy mining is more profitable with nvidia or amd ? Thanks Smiley .

This is an ASIC aglorithm. Forget about mining it with a GPU.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

Hey guy, check your system connection or restart your system
Add following nodes to debug mode :
Current Nodes

addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
you invited to join discord for more support from devteam
Thank you
Activity: 207

Hey guy, check your system connection or restart your system
Hi everyone , is this the thread for the AD , will you update it for the form or post another one for that? It's my first to join here but I'm always looking for an update on discord.

Will you have your form here?

You are welcome dude, this is PRIVCY ANN and it will be updated anytime we kick start another round of airdrop. Just ensure you keep your eyes on this thread, follow us on twitter and also try and join #general on discord channel. I will also advise you to take a look at #rule in the discord channel and get everything ready before another round of airdrop registration begins.
You are most welcome
You can now mine Privacy and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=BTC 

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Wow! This is an excellent development, I believe this will attract more cryptocurrency die hard to our project and help the project to become an household name
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u -p c=BTC

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

The privcy mining is more profitable with nvidia or amd ? Thanks Smiley .
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Hi everyone , is this the thread for the AD , will you update it for the form or post another one for that? It's my first to join here but I'm always looking for an update on discord.

Will you have your form here?
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good Morning PRiVCY Community!

Well it's bee a long and grueling 12 hours but we checked and re-checked everyone. I'm happy to say AD3 is in the books, now I hope you all are ready to receive your rewards tomorrow! Be sure to thank your team as everyone has been working around the clock for you all. I also want to thank the community, I see more and more of you stepping up to the plate and helping out wherever needed and that is AWESOME! Keep up the great work as I know you all can.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford
Activity: 5
Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Hi , please join the discord channel and go in #rules channel (https://discord.gg/E9kXDns) you could find all the info required (based on your status, newbie, ... )
then go in Bitcointalk profile ==> Forum Profile Informations  and set the Signature as required.

Enjoy PRiVCY !
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
I have a question. My rank here in bct is still newbie. Do I still need to have at least 28+ activity posts to be eligible for the airdrop? Because I have read some post here and on discord that the 28+ activity post is only applicable for the participants who have joined on the AD1 and AD2. And that the 28+ activity posts will be implemented on the 5th airdrop.

Yes mate. You still have to do 28 activity for the newbie rank. It is stated in the #rules in discord channel.

New registrations to our airdrop need to have BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018 and activity 28+ points.

Members who already participated in AD1 or AD2 need to have 28+ activity from AD5.

So it means that if you participated in ad1 or ad2 starting AD5 you need to have at least 28+ activity in order to participate.

So for first time users who are receiving airdop for 3rd one should have 28 activity?

Yes, everyone needs at least 28 activity on here to qualify for the airdrop. Not per week, but rather overall (the stats appearing right under your name when you post here).

Yours looks ok, if you meet all other criteria (discord, Twitter, signature), you should be fine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
How is everyone staking?  The staking rewards seems like I'm getting a little less than expected given my weight.
Activity: 76
Is this a new coin or just a new ANN thread? I cann not see much posts here  Huh
It is the same PRiVCY coin launched a few weeks ago but new thread because the first 2 were deleted. No worries because all information about the project is here.
Activity: 95
3rd airdrop distribution will startr on 23rd or the period will start

16:00 UTC 06/23/2018 will start.
Follow rules and everything is fine.
Have a nice day and good luck guy
Activity: 602
Is this a new coin or just a new ANN thread? I cann not see much posts here  Huh
Activity: 602
3rd airdrop distribution will startr on 23rd or the period will start
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
It says it is manually checking and i hope they can check mine.
Happy Airdrops everyone!!!

No, my friend. You need your status to be accepted to participate for the airdrop. Just wait for a moment while

they are manually checking it and I think it is still going on. Good luck friend! Happy 3rd Airdrop day to all!

I hope all participants get the same reward Smiley
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I have a question. My rank here in bct is still newbie. Do I still need to have at least 28+ activity posts to be eligible for the airdrop? Because I have read some post here and on discord that the 28+ activity post is only applicable for the participants who have joined on the AD1 and AD2. And that the 28+ activity posts will be implemented on the 5th airdrop.

Yes mate. You still have to do 28 activity for the newbie rank. It is stated in the #rules in discord channel.

New registrations to our airdrop need to have BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018 and activity 28+ points.

Members who already participated in AD1 or AD2 need to have 28+ activity from AD5.

So it means that if you participated in ad1 or ad2 starting AD5 you need to have at least 28+ activity in order to participate.

Jump to: