Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 318. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Prepare your wallet the 3rd Airdrop is coming!

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
i think i'll get missed in this airdrop due to wrong signatures Sad. I feel real sorry for me right now. How can i make such a stupid mistake
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
If many dumpers will dump after airdrops ,Many are interested to buy it.And the price will maintain.I foresight that this will create a big sound in the market and this will be along term investment.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi all. I joined discord and follow all rules. When i will can join the airdrop? Is there a time to wait until to join?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
congrats everyone for those receiving their rewards.
My status is still not accepting and i dont know what im missing after following all the rules.
I really love Privacy!
Hopefully sooner i will be a accepted in status and i hope this will be the forever ann of privacy and no change.
MORE POWERS PRIVACY.I believe in this project.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Been away from the forums for a short while but this project has tempted me back.
Let's see where this can go.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

EVERYBODY PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE, THEY ARE READY FOR THIS ANN THREAD!

Visit #signatures channel on discord or for a Q/L to download the txt file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452572280363548673/459093615176712194/Signatures4.txt

Be sure to update them ASAP

We will be checking for updated for the next drop.

what should I do after update my signature ?
How will you know i use your signature ?

2) Participant must have PRiVCY signature in their BCT Account during the course of all airdrops. Signature must be correct according to your membership level. the admins checking the accounts dont worry! ;-)
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

EVERYBODY PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE, THEY ARE READY FOR THIS ANN THREAD!

Visit #signatures channel on discord or for a Q/L to download the txt file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452572280363548673/459093615176712194/Signatures4.txt

Be sure to update them ASAP

We will be checking for updated for the next drop.

what should I do after update my signature ?
How will you know i use your signature ?
Activity: 546
I just joined priv discord yesterday and i was able to win a nice yellow tag name Cheesy i will be joining the airdrop soon. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks, the community is nice and super active, never seen such a lively community for a long time.
You are welcome.
I agree with you. A distribution model has been chosen that has shown its effectiveness.
The community is really good and active  Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
I just joined priv discord yesterday and i was able to win a nice yellow tag name Cheesy i will be joining the airdrop soon. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks, the community is nice and super active, never seen such a lively community for a long time.

Welcome Mate!  Its good to know u enjoy being with the community. Airdrop is fun and exciting... May u be accepted too :-)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Activity: 215
Merit: 1

Nice to see this thread...so i guess this is my missing link to be accepted to AD3..sad to say checking is done..Keep holding on guys!for those who are accepted...CONGRATULATIONS!!!MORE BLESSING TO US!
Loving these pics, I'm guessing thats for the website. Looks professional too, every passing day the coin looks a lot less like some hoax. This is it people we have a legit coin on our hands.
Thankyou for the acceptance for the airdrop too.
I like the coin specifications for this coin, it shouldn't have an issue getting listed on more exchanges soon.
I wonder what this coin will surprise us next with. I could also imagine smart contracts one day down the line.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Is PRiVCY staking on stakeunited with the ticker PIVX. Please I need feedback as I really have to be sure. If it is, then it is an exciting news as long term holders can afford to leave their coin to stake if they can't afford to stake on their wallet.

As far as I'm aware PIVX is a completely separate project. It's been out for a while now.
Activity: 42
we need official shared MN if you ask me, for peace of mind.
Activity: 56
Good Morning PRiVCY Community!

Well it's bee a long and grueling 12 hours but we checked and re-checked everyone. I'm happy to say AD3 is in the books, now I hope you all are ready to receive your rewards tomorrow! Be sure to thank your team as everyone has been working around the clock for you all. I also want to thank the community, I see more and more of you stepping up to the plate and helping out wherever needed and that is AWESOME! Keep up the great work as I know you all can.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford

Thank you so much Privcy team. We know that you are working so hard for us. But I have just a quick question. My status on discord's bots-cmd said "jfski143#4242 you are currently Missing steps for airdrops."

Here is my !profile

jfski143#4242
$PRiVCY Points
Rank
Experience Points
Level
0 Reputations

And here is my !registration
Airdrop Address
PM7JX1L1jktKoLjXfXTbY8Kr3TAKAov1v7
BCT-ID
Twitter
https://twitter.com/jfski143
Airdrop Registration Info

I am posting here in bitcointalk everyday, also retweeted your tweets.
Now my question is what seems to be the problem with my registration?

I hope you could help me. Thanks in advance..

Same problem as mine..i can't figure what seems to be the problem on my registration why am not still accepted for the airdrop..that is why i send again my registration info on discord.please help me figure out what is the problem on my info..i wholeheartedly appreciate your kind response whatever it is☺

!setaddress
PDeirpGJC7Mqt4aZLY6BKsFSz6VAAgh6Zb
!setbctid
!setwitter
https://twitter.com/Celine043
!registration

yhanie14#4478
$PRiVCY Points
Rank
Experience Points
Level
0 Reputations
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Good Morning PRiVCY Community!

Well it's bee a long and grueling 12 hours but we checked and re-checked everyone. I'm happy to say AD3 is in the books, now I hope you all are ready to receive your rewards tomorrow! Be sure to thank your team as everyone has been working around the clock for you all. I also want to thank the community, I see more and more of you stepping up to the plate and helping out wherever needed and that is AWESOME! Keep up the great work as I know you all can.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford

Thank you so much Privcy team. We know that you are working so hard for us. But I have just a quick question. My status on discord's bots-cmd said "jfski143#4242 you are currently Missing steps for airdrops."

Here is my !profile

jfski143#4242
$PRiVCY Points
Rank
Experience Points
Level
0 Reputations

And here is my !registration
Airdrop Address
PM7JX1L1jktKoLjXfXTbY8Kr3TAKAov1v7
BCT-ID
Twitter
https://twitter.com/jfski143
Airdrop Registration Info

I am posting here in bitcointalk everyday, also retweeted your tweets.
Now my question is what seems to be the problem with my registration?

I hope you could help me. Thanks in advance..
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Is PRiVCY staking on stakeunited with the ticker PIVX. Please I need feedback as I really have to be sure. If it is, then it is an exciting news as long term holders can afford to leave their coin to stake if they can't afford to stake on their wallet.

Just do a search for it and you'll find it's another coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 56
Literrally PRiVCy knock me down for not being accepted on the Airdrop.. Grin  Grin  Grin....i got a heartbroken.But still i am happy to be with this community..so i will just hold on until they will accept me .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!
Jump to: