Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 320. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
It says it is manually checking and i hope they can check mine.
Happy Airdrops everyone!!!
I don't think you will receive airdrop if you are not accept , bot and mod  will check every person before airdrop start.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Quick update for everybody::

We are live at work checking over everybodies last check.

We have a couple hours of work to go yet, but we should be done with checks soon!

Good luck to all participants, hopefully you followed the #rules correctly!!
Thanks for the update sir. We will keep up always.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Thanks!! Lets wait and see .I also active in discord and also i updated my signature here .
Dont worry if you follow all the rules. Then you will be good here.
Activity: 176
Thanks!! Lets wait and see .I also active in discord and also i updated my signature here .
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley
Guys, Stealth Addresses already added to wallets.
Okay. I see it now. I missed the stealth address check box. Thanks!

Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley

Yes guys, stealth addresses have been active and working tested 100% perfectly since day one.
I tested them personally as you can see in an image below.

To create a stealth receving address, all you need to do is go to Receive Coins, then click New Address.

When you make the Label for the address, Check the BOX that says Stealth Address

This will create a very long address starting with the letter s.

When you receive coins at this address it creates a new completely random QT address with the Stealth Address as its label, so its like the coins went to some unknown person.

Here is an example of tests I sent and received to myself of stealth addresses. The coins were sent to a stealth address but it creates a random QT address with that particular stealth address label:

Aka any payments sent to or from a stealth address are untraceable Wink

Hides the sender/receiver completely with stealth address use. Combined with TOR untraceable IP is a win!

Nobody can tell who they really came from, or where they really went Smiley
Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink

Yes we still have a bunch to go... statuses will all change tomorrow morning...

Then you will either get the airdrop...

Or not get the airdrop Wink

It all depends ON YOU.

If you've been an active member of the community, via discord and here... kept up on all current #rules and everything.... you will get your drop.

If you haven't been active in discord... missed a step or a rule or anything, then sadly you will not.

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink
Hello guys, how are you? I am new in this world, until today I have created this account, I do not know much about this, however, the project catches my attention. according to the rules, I can not participate in the airdrops, but I want to participate in some way, that's why I'm going to join the discord to know more about the project.
Activity: 68
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

We have a couple hours of work to go yet, but we should be done with checks soon!

Almost missed the rule on the one Twitter post from this week, status showed accepted last night && just now checked to find a Not Active Status Undecided Also keeping up with the 3 new threads sure made it interesting, makes one have to keep watching closely && not miss any steps (what a way to trap the marketing signatures of users each week, unaccepted probably account for more advertisement then the accecpted ) Grin

// just noticed my previous post from the other threads are gone also (they didn't just lock it, they deleted it all toghether?), had some testing info from the AppImage via Linux && the first air drop  Huh
Activity: 176
Activity: 68
Just stumbled over the new signature, guess that was the last bit I’ve missed.
Keep up the good work checking all these applications, really hope you’re effort is leading to a ‘clean’ community with fair distribution.

Activity: 71
Glad we're back.  I see lots of promising Potentials embedded in this project
Activity: 215
I'm loving the giveaways and competitions at the moment, got 20 PRiVCY coins from just buying PRiVCY coins.
Hell Yeah, ended up 2nd place, it will add to my passive income at the end of the day.
There are heaps more giveaways and prizes, just need to be quick and keep an eye out, your fault if you don't check it out.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24

Guys, Stealth Addresses already added to wallets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

Activity: 36
Is there already some info or direction on which partners will be talked to in a further stage of the project?
In what direction will the project move when it comes to partnerships? Is there a target for a specific industry/sector/public?

I must say that the way things are managed by the team is way better than previous so called "anonymity, security & privacy" coins out there, who claim to do all this, but in the end just aim at marketing and selling their own merchandise... Without even coming up with actual new tech... as they also claimed to have...

Finaly there's a honest project which does not make false claims or putting hopes up at the start, but is fair & open from the start !

By simply being a privacy coin, the coin itself has found a purpose, which is anonymous and secure transfer of value.
Now we're just at the beginning and according to the roadmap we should have the whitepaper finalized in Q3 2018. From there we'll hopefully have more details about the future of the project.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please get on DELTA portfolio tracker!

That would be really helpful, I second that notion.
Great to know, I will look into that. Thank you for Suggestion and support.
I just found out we are listed on DELTA portfolio tracker. I never use apps like that, so sorry I missed it.
Activity: 47
Am glad this new ann thread is striving. Am always excited when i enter the discord community, thers really alot going on there. I don't like it when people get rude or call this project scam just because they can't follow the simple rules. PRiVCY is a one of its kind and the growth is impressive. Lets all throw our support in the continous growth of PRiV.

I guess you could say the lats thread was thriving too, but just ended up getting filled with spam. I think it will take a few weeks before the mods are able to set up some effective rules that ensure people are making healthy contributions to the project as well as not spam posting in the threads. Its just all about the balance. Third time's a charm I guess!
Jump to: