Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 321. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Am glad this new ann thread is striving. Am always excited when i enter the discord community, thers really alot going on there. I don't like it when people get rude or call this project scam just because they can't follow the simple rules. PRiVCY is a one of its kind and the growth is impressive. Lets all throw our support in the continous growth of PRiV.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Is there already some info or direction on which partners will be talked to in a further stage of the project?
In what direction will the project move when it comes to partnerships? Is there a target for a specific industry/sector/public?

I must say that the way things are managed by the team is way better than previous so called "anonymity, security & privacy" coins out there, who claim to do all this, but in the end just aim at marketing and selling their own merchandise... Without even coming up with actual new tech... as they also claimed to have...

Finaly there's a honest project which does not make false claims or putting hopes up at the start, but is fair & open from the start !
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added PRIV to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PRIV Pay:
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u PSSdQTUut5ce1hZKLgQhkjc7FYpxHUyPRw -p c=PRIV

To mine only this coin use mc=PRIV, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=PRIV,mc=PRIV as your password.
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/PRIV

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=3208

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Check #signatures on Discord

Thank you. Somehow I managed to miss that, good to know that channel exists.
Activity: 114
Merit: 3
Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Check #signatures on Discord
Activity: 114
Merit: 3
Keep this thread nice and clean, I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report.
Moreover, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the Privcy project is a serious and is gaining more and more supporters each day ! Great community
Genesis Team™
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please get on DELTA portfolio tracker!

That would be really helpful, I second that notion.
Great to know, I will look into that. Thank you for Suggestion and support.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I am loving how you get an airdrop plus an chance to obtain a lottery to get more PRiVCY coins as well. I just got 2nd place for just trying to buy more PRiVCY coins and got another 20 coins., so much going on right now, this coin will be attracting so many people just for the shear gain of their chance to get more coins of a potential market mover, later on in life.
Just hang On ladies and gents, long term holders win in the end, number of coin increase, still increases and wins in the end.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?
Yes there was a Tor coin but it apparently doesn't exist any more. There is also DeepOnion which is a TOR coin, how does your project differ from theirs? Am curious to know, as they seem nearly identical. Also I see the airdrops 1-10 are different than 11-20. Is the drops from 1-10 based on rank, or are they equal drops? Ty for the words.
1-10 equal and doesn't based on ranks. After 10 people who holds coins, will be getting more. That's all I can share at the moment, since distribution plan after 10th airdrop have't been completed yet.
Regarding other coins, yes, at the moment coins with TOR integration can't state they are MOST secure and untraceable, it's just untrue. We will be working toward to make them more secure, but at the moment it's new coin without those features. Stealth Addresses are useless in my opinion, TOR, well it's hides your IP, but being honest, I wouldn't say it protects you how we would love to be protected.
Genesis Team™
SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

That would be really helpful, I second that notion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?
Yes there was a Tor coin but it apparently doesn't exist any more. There is also DeepOnion which is a TOR coin, how does your project differ from theirs? Am curious to know, as they seem nearly identical. Also I see the airdrops 1-10 are different than 11-20. Is the drops from 1-10 based on rank, or are they equal drops? Ty for the words.
Activity: 106
happy to see our community together in discord so we have one of the amazing community groups and really active and easy to interact with members and want to say congratulations to discord competitions winners for the prizes and i thank everybody here even btc is killed today but privcy still in the safe zone
Hello, you are quite right, despite the price of btc I love seeing the price of privcy, there are many people believing in the project and buying enough! They know they will give great long-term results Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Five minutes to go before the snaphot for the third airdrop. On Discord right now there's a crowd of people.

What do you mean the snapshot for the third airdrop? Cut off time?
Activity: 207
Five minutes to go before the snaphot for the third airdrop. On Discord right now there's a crowd of people.

I just confirmed on my twitter page and discord channel Now that registration has come to and end.
Congratulations to everyone that made this round of airdrop registration. Those that could not Finish their registration should get ready for the next round. #Success
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Activity: 207
It's good to be here Cheesy Waiting to be verified on AD3.

Hey bud, you will surely be accepted just make sure you follow the #rule. Also, support the project by inviting more people to the channel and guide them on how to register
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Wow. Im impressed with this newest BCT ANN. This is much better from the previous ones. Looks more professional. I was moved by the colors, pictures,  and datas included. Thank you for being one of your members right now.

Thanks for joining us we're glad that you're here.

i have just registred for the airdrop. how can i be sure if i am in or not?
You can check it on discord by typing !status in #bot channel.  Cheers.

Make sure you're using the correct spelling for registration and always use *!*

!setbctid
!setwitter
!setAddress

Also you can check your stakes and profile by this terms.

!profile
!rank
!claim
!register
!status
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
Wow, I will definitely look into this one. Privacy is a must indeed. We should claim our own privacy.
I hope the team will now release the whitepaper so that I cna decide whether to invest or not. I'm excited tho when they will release the WP.

Seems to have an active community.
Jump to: