Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 82. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Cant wait for PRiVCY to be added on sonox. Want to see how that will affect the price.
If the price remains same or goes down (due to people starts to sell even more), that will be a disaster.

Stop worrying about the price. We are still very young  Smiley what matters is our Devs are continuing to work hard and have made great success already!  Cool
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Cant wait for PRiVCY to be added on sonox. Want to see how that will affect the price.
If the price remains same or goes down (due to people starts to sell even more), that will be a disaster.

There will always be dumpers as long as the AD runs, after that the supply will cool down and of course it will also depend on the market circumstances!
A next bullrun will pull most altcoins up eventually. Only thing we can do ourselfs is keep hodling and supporting the project and let the developers work on future enhancements  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
80% confident we'll get a lot of sad folks that missed this requirement.  Don't be one of those people.
It's amazing that these things may actually happen! Because voting on any exchanges for them to add their favorite tokens and coins should not be a requirement or obligation! Some people are lazy up to that point! PRIV has returned to be the leader, but the competition is coming strong. It's only 2 days before PRIV is added!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Oh boy! More announcements to come, I'm soooo excited and I just can hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

On that note, don't forget to do the MANDATORY vote and post your SS up in discord. Don't forget to constantly check the RT's and stay active most of all!

I will be having another movie trivia on Saturday, please make sure you are there. It should be later on in the night so it's a fun easy way to get some coins.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I participated in the vote of Xiphos Exchange. We are looking forward to seeing more exchanges in the future. I also want to cooperate as much as possible.

I also voted for Xiphos Exchange.
Xiphos Exchange voting is a requirement for this AD15.
Be sure to vote. Then let's post the vote and Discord nickname to xiphos-proof-of-vote.
PRiVCY's profile will be improved in various places.
I will spare a lot of cooperation.
Activity: 84
New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

80% confident we'll get a lot of sad folks that missed this requirement.  Don't be one of those people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Wohooo we're at the week 15 already, amazing! The AD end is getting closer day after day Shocked Shocked Shocked
We're still growing day by day, what a nice community Smiley

Damn, 15 weeks already... It's incredible how the project is going fast Wink
Stay tuned, we will announce a lot of new things in the upcoming weeks.

Hmmm... I wonder what these new announcements will be. Quite excited about it now.
Activity: 101
15th means there are still another 6 more to go, so you can still earn quite a lot from it. If you buy now at this cheap price, and then get the airdrop multiplier it's easy to get rich on priv
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Wohooo we're at the week 15 already, amazing! The AD end is getting closer day after day Shocked Shocked Shocked

Damn, 15 weeks already... It's incredible how the project is going fast Wink
Stay tuned, we will announce a lot of new things in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 86
Activity: 59
OMG that's so bad for them. Now everybody will know how dirty voting is for that coin. It's second time they caught cheating. First was on Sonox, now on Xiphos. Next time nobody will want to give them right even vote. I'm sad for community.

WOW! 'Dirty voting' is right on the money. Terrible thing to cheat. Cheating is for losers. Keep on voting PRIV guys. It's in all our interests, and we have no need or inclination to cheat! We will win by fair means, even in the face of so much obvious cheating!
Activity: 296
Merit: 10

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling all of you puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy the coin you copied has one they don't use and yes it stakes since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scam shitcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer partnership that even the coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with lmao.

This shit project is such a embarrassment and no I would never join this shitdrop. You will continue getting your pennies every week.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time when people are forced to defend it because they have already spent too much time on this scam. They just have to keep beating the dead horse.

quite sad, so much anger and envy, you need some love in your life. We love you man! *hugs*  Kiss

he has run
out of things to make up now. he just keeps posting this same little paragraph over and over. give it up fella. go and sniff some pants instead
They probably gave it to him, I doubt he is capable of putting it together by himself, poor little critter <3
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling all of you puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy the coin you copied has one they don't use and yes it stakes since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scam shitcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer partnership that even the coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with lmao.

This shit project is such a embarrassment and no I would never join this shitdrop. You will continue getting your pennies every week.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time when people are forced to defend it because they have already spent too much time on this scam. They just have to keep beating the dead horse.

quite sad, so much anger and envy, you need some love in your life. We love you man! *hugs*  Kiss

he has run
out of things to make up now. he just keeps posting this same little paragraph over and over. give it up fella. go and sniff some pants instead
Activity: 296
Merit: 10

Click for a Gift

quite sad, so much anger and envy, you need some love in your life. We love you man! *hugs*  Kiss
Activity: 24
Everything about privcy project in my opinion screams of success. Solid team, sound idea, and established company.
You know privcy project has an extremely solid idea!
Very cool project! The best iidrop that I saw. Good luck to the project! Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Everything about privcy project in my opinion screams of success. Solid team, sound idea, and established company.

My thoughts exactly!
The team is pretty solid as well as prompt in developing the project and enhance the partnerships which truly adds value to the coin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
only 5 airdrops left

do not fgorget the Mandatory retweets:

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1038852966973890560
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1039223150767009797

and ofcourse, VOTE! every day, just VOTE! https://xiphos.exchange/vote  PRiV
Actually we have 6 Airdrops left. (15,16,17,18,19,20) It's an easy mistake to make though. I did the same thing when I made the AD 15 event for Facebook, and had to go back and correct it. Please go place your votes people, this is the final stretch on the Xiphos vote, and we should expect all the other coin communities to put forth their best effort the next few days. We really have to keep the pressure up to make it across the finish line in first!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Pages:
Jump to: