Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 97. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I hope in the future this thread will remain without spam and there will be no unnecessary information
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Currently there are many payment methods but in my opinion, PRiVCY electronic money hybrids provide transaction quickly and securely, coin PRiVCY can also be exploited through Proof of Stake bring many benefits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

unlock the airdrops
new rules for investors are now in place for the remaining airdrops.
if you hold 25k PRiVCY you no longer have to have a bitcointalk account. so you don't have to post in a bct account as part of the airdrop rules and you don't need an account registered before june 1st 2018.
all you need to do is invest and hold at least 25k priv in your airdrop wallet and hold those coins for the remaining airdrops.
And as a 25k holder you will receive 1.75x the normal airdrop amount each week for the remaining drops
Nice image graphics sir I appreciate this one. But we really have a good 25K holders, because me 5K holder only, it's okay we've got airdrop.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Goooooood evening!

New rules are out there for "AD14, anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome!"

That's outstanding news for you folks, sometimes I come on here and have no idea what to write so I just keep reiterating the rules but only 85% seem to follow them and the other 15% pay no attention. I really hope this week is different. The more people we distribute to the better it is for everyone as a whole!

Good luck to all you fine people and have a wonderful day!
Activity: 91
I feel bad for all people who fall for this scam. Is just one guy as founder and they never will have team page. This is copy paste project from their daddy. Once airdrop over discord will be ghost town and hard dump will cause crash. Save yourself from ship sink before too late.
, on the other hand, what you are saying does nor hold water. Participants have been getting what they promised to get and the distribution gas been fair. This is not a scam.

SCAM: A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value.

The Privcy dev team has never requested anything from anyone, the coins have been distributed for free and I don't see anyway that this resembles a scam. If it was, for over 14 weeks would have been enough to discover. So please look for some other profitable thing to do with your time Mr. "PRIVCYSCAM".

Cheers
Activity: 91
no need to worry. I would never join this scamdrop.

The only founder is asleep right now it is 0148 in his location.  I understand the ones that invested time have to keep pretending everything is ok. techno, vesistich.

Just remember I warned everyone.  Take a screenshot of this message and see it in 2 months time.  Either you are blind or you have to keep kicking the dead chicken to try to get others to play along until time to dump this scamcoin.  one founder. cant have team page or cant have team in white paper. just one guy with his puppets and he is controlling your strings.

If truly you are sure of what you have posted, you would have used your real account rather than opening a new account and post from there. It looks like you missed out on the airdrops and you feel pained. It is unfortunate that this is the only way you have chosen to react. Grow up Buddy. I'm sure that in two months time, you would have abandoned this profile account.
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Freeze the airdrops!

The price has gone down below 300 sats so it looks like it will drop 100 sats every week. Next Sunday it will be 200, then 100, then the unthinkable. AD should be frozen 1 or 2 weeks until the price recovers
freezing the AD won't change the situation in my own opinion and what we tried to avoid will still happen eventually if the AD is the cause of the dropping in price.
no need to worry. I would never join this scamdrop.

The only founder is asleep right now it is 0148 in his location.  I understand the ones that invested time have to keep pretending everything is ok. techno, vesistich.

Just remember I warned everyone.  Take a screenshot of this message and see it in 2 months time.  Either you are blind or you have to keep kicking the dead chicken to try to get others to play along until time to dump this scamcoin.  one founder. cant have team page or cant have team in white paper. just one guy with his puppets and he is controlling your strings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Privacy-Manager just shared this new exchange https://bitglo.io/markets/privbtc , looks very nice, you should check it out and don't miss their retweet https://twitter.com/BitgloExchange/status/1032377423357140992
Spread the word community!
Please avoid this exchange. There is some proof this exchange uses someones else foto on team page.
http://schelay.blogspot.com/2017/08/london-mens-style-casual-and-business.html
If you scroll down you will see foto of ''Bill''

Thanks for the heads up. TBH, I never heard of this exchange just now.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I feel bad for all people who fall for this scam. Is just one guy as founder and they never will have team page. This is copy paste project from their daddy. Once airdrop over discord will be ghost town and hard dump will cause crash. Save yourself from ship sink before too late.

lolol, another banned multi account makes a new account here and cries. move along
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

unlock the airdrops
new rules for investors are now in place for the remaining airdrops.
if you hold 25k PRiVCY you no longer have to have a bitcointalk account. so you don't have to post in a bct account as part of the airdrop rules and you don't need an account registered before june 1st 2018.
all you need to do is invest and hold at least 25k priv in your airdrop wallet and hold those coins for the remaining airdrops.
And as a 25k holder you will receive 1.75x the normal airdrop amount each week for the remaining drops
Activity: 296
@everyone New rule from AD14
Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have Bitcointalk forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome!

What are we waiting this is a great privilege for those who keep on BCT inactive so lets grab this opportunity and be one of the 25K Club investors. Cheesy

indeed, 25k isnt much in fiat (at the moment) but comes with a great feature Cheesy
Activity: 180
@everyone New rule from AD14
Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have Bitcointalk forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome!

What are we waiting this is a great privilege for those who keep on BCT inactive so lets grab this opportunity and be one of the 25K Club investors. Cheesy
Activity: 180
Check our new PRiVCY Rules @everyone at #rules
AD14 rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
1000000+                     15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999              5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999              2.5x
25000-49999                  1.75x
10000-24999                  1.5x
5000-9999                      1.1x
3000-4999                      0.9x
1000-2999                      0.7x
100-999                          0.5x
0-99                                0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:

5000+                    0.5x
3000-4999              0.4x
1000-2999              0.03x
100-999                 0.02x
0-99                       0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 2nd to Thursday 6th are mandatory to retweet & like!

We will post all required tweets here (more tweets will be added during the week)
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Don't worry for the price guys... Dumpers will ever exist, it's their job. They'll regret it in few weeks Wink
Just don't keep checking at the price, if you don't want to buy ofc Wink
I think this is a great moment to join some investor's club.
honestly, you are right, the dumpers will always exist buy investors club will always enjoy. I have seen that previously in some project.

dumpers not all that bad they do help create volume as give us coins to buy Cheesy
Activity: 34
I've been waiting for these airdrops for so long! Super excited...anyone who dumps these off after airdrops deserves to see a huge price increase!
Activity: 48
I don't see any point to selling on a young project like this with so much potential.  Sure, you can get into the airdrop, but why squander it for a few bucks when the project has legs to stand on and could go the distance.  I understand short-term profits but they need to see the big picture...unbelievable IMO

That's the problem, people with a short term outlook make short term small profits while those with a vision and hodl sure have more of a risk but get the bigger rewards. It's not rocket science but some people have a problem hodling anything and will therefor always be grinding it out for the next airdrop that will pay peanuts at that current moment in time.
Some people makes living out off it. Gets free coins and sells right away. Or some can see better investment opportunities. Like if you check DOGE, few days ago you could buy cheap and sell at 3x just in 2 days. And buy back much more PRiV.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 14 ==

Registration Deadline is at September 7 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at September 8 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active. 

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet and Like aLL official PRiVCY tweets from September 2nd till September 6th

* For AD12-AD20 Onetime registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)
  so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD14 - HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* :no_entry: DON'T USE THE WEBWALLET FOR THE AIRDROPS

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 14 ===
Activity: 49
Privacy-Manager just shared this new exchange https://bitglo.io/markets/privbtc , looks very nice, you should check it out and don't miss their retweet https://twitter.com/BitgloExchange/status/1032377423357140992
Spread the word community!
Please avoid this exchange. There is some proof this exchange uses someones else foto on team page.
http://schelay.blogspot.com/2017/08/london-mens-style-casual-and-business.html
If you scroll down you will see foto of ''Bill''
Pages:
Jump to: