Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 96. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
When the opportunity comes, keep on voting, spread the word
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Obviously, Privcycoin chose the same path as many coins in the past, building a strong community and then relying on the power of the community to develop. But I have to say that the development of cryptocurrency is now completely different from the past. A strong community is not enough. It also requires strong marketing. Exchanges that always rely on members to help vote to go public are not good exchanges. Those more well-known exchanges need money for listing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Thank you PRiVCY for the updates, I love to see that now new investors can join our Airdrop also without a BCT account, this is a great news!
I really think new people will join from AD14.

Keep it going and haters will be so sad Smiley

Yeah just let those haters hate us  because sooner or later they will see more good developments and updates from our Privcy team that will make the project more successful.
Activity: 97
Keep voting for PRiVCY to be listed on Xiphos exchange. We are currently in the lead, but need a stronger showing from the community. This benefits everyone who has PRiVCY Coins.  It only takes a minute to vote.
As always follow the rules this week and be active.
With a community of over 6000 people on Discor, I think just half the votes cast a strong wave, which is good for all communities.
PRiVCY. As you say, account creation and votes only take more than a minute. I voted, what about you? Wink
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Keep voting for PRiVCY to be listed on Xiphos exchange. We are currently in the lead, but need a stronger showing from the community. This benefits everyone who has PRiVCY Coins.  It only takes a minute to vote.
As always follow the rules this week and be active.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I hope in the future this thread will remain without spam and there will be no unnecessary information
it's definitely going to happen that's why threads do not have spammers because they are not suitable here.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

unlock the airdrops
new rules for investors are now in place for the remaining airdrops.
if you hold 25k PRiVCY you no longer have to have a bitcointalk account. so you don't have to post in a bct account as part of the airdrop rules and you don't need an account registered before june 1st 2018.
all you need to do is invest and hold at least 25k priv in your airdrop wallet and hold those coins for the remaining airdrops.
And as a 25k holder you will receive 1.75x the normal airdrop amount each week for the remaining drops

This is a great idea. New rules for investors! And I'm so overwhelmed with my image. By the way, guys I have more designs in #theme-giveaway! Everyone here, you're feel free to use some in #theme-giveaway to tweet and share on Facebook, this is for our future and for Privcy and our team! Cheesy
Activity: 66
Wow, that is some bitcointalk activity. 250 pages in about 2 months. With this rate, we would reach 500 pages before the the end of the year. Smiley

Now all we need is to be this active in exchange listing voting.

I was just thinking the same thing, unfortunately though, it's not a requirement to vote so the "AirDrop Hunters" out there will never go out of their way for the coin, probably because they sell immediately after receiving.

Once Airdrop is done, we will see the real followers of the project, I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 196
Wow, that is some bitcointalk activity. 250 pages in about 2 months. With this rate, we would reach 500 pages before the the end of the year. Smiley

Hahaha httpb, so true Cheesy If only people participated in votings like they do in BCT... maybe we should make some votings mandatory so we don't have problems reaching exchanges, it's an idea that's hovering in the air...
Activity: 128

How About that last AD13 Airdrop...
Thank you PRiVCY!

Whoa, it's getting into the week now and I forgot
to mention how awesome was the last airdrop, heh?
Was good for me and I'm not a big hodler... though I am hodling Wink

Alright, along with the activity and participation for this weeks round, AD14!

NOTE: Post 1, Round 14, archiving

Activity: 196
Thank you PRiVCY for the updates, I love to see that now new investors can join our Airdrop also without a BCT account, this is a great news!

Yep, it also means that current airdroppers that belong to the 25K+ clubs don't need to wear the PRiVCY signature nor participate here in BCT.

And most important, it opens the door for newcomers to easily get in, there's a lot of interest among Testament fans but most of them don't have a BCT account, so this makes it possible for them to participate Cheesy !!!
Activity: 296

Yeah, it's really good to see this thread growing so much, it means the currency is really followed and devs are really active.

Everyone on the team is doing their job and we are constantly working on new features and ideas which will benefit the project and our community.
Activity: 116

Yeah, it's really good to see this thread growing so much, it means the currency is really followed and devs are really active.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Activity: 136

Yeah, haters are always going to hate, I've been missing three consecutive airdrops now Sad hoping to to join the AD14 soon
Activity: 51

Activity: 79
no need to worry. I would never join this scamdrop.

The only founder is asleep right now it is 0148 in his location.  I understand the ones that invested time have to keep pretending everything is ok. techno, vesistich.

Just remember I warned everyone.  Take a screenshot of this message and see it in 2 months time.  Either you are blind or you have to keep kicking the dead chicken to try to get others to play along until time to dump this scamcoin.  one founder. cant have team page or cant have team in white paper. just one guy with his puppets and he is controlling your strings.

So boooooring Sad
You made an account to hide yourself here? Why don't you use your main account to post your trash talks? Do you have anything to hide?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Wow, many FUD around here, keep it going guys it means someone is scared by PRiVCY Wink
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
@everyone New rule from AD14
Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have Bitcointalk forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome!

What are we waiting this is a great privilege for those who keep on BCT inactive so lets grab this opportunity and be one of the 25K Club investors. Cheesy

Really good decision of PRiVCY Devs, now all investors can participate in Airdrop +  nice PoS rewards. 
Activity: 207
I hope in the future this thread will remain without spam and there will be no unnecessary information

Sure of course, the thread will remain forever and am very sure that admin will not avoiding tolerate spammers from spamming the thread
Pages:
Jump to: