Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 3. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
HELLO EVRY BODY I FOUND QUANTUM IN YOBIT AT THIS PRISE 1SATOSHI FOR EXCHANGE WITH BTC
I THINK IT'S CRYSE Tongue Grin
Activity: 2
Been holding since the beginning, invested in ICO. Must admit l had some temptations to leave it a few time, but believed and now there are the 1st results.

And l will keep on holding, is just the beginning. Great job quantum team!
Activity: 15
I mistakenly sent a quantum into a black hole. I expect the developers compensation. I still protect quantum
Activity: 51
It's been a quiet few months, but QAU is ready to take on 2018 with the Tokens.NET platform, and the B2B service which will be revealed soon Smiley Great time to buy now, if you haven't done so already.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Yeah quantum is doing great job now, I hope all people who did not believe in this project sold all coins and now there are holders who believe in team and project. Tokens.net and quantum are connected and once tokens will have their exchange quantum will play big role because of the connection.
Activity: 5
welcome ^^
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
With Quantum, I own the world, because it's the Quantum band that brings me to the blockchain world, and at first, I just voted less than $ 10,000
Activity: 15
I told you that the price will rise). Soon 1 dollar will make it through, and for 2018 it will be 5$. So buy before its too late. Quantum while it is undervalued
It has been stated on Twitter, that we can expect news about the B2B liquidity platform soon ( by the end of the year ). So far, it had a positive impact on price and volume  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi there,
is there any news which came out which maybe are responsible for the sudden uptrend of the quantum project coin?
im not that of sure that this project will kick in but the thought behind it is kinda interesting and new, i have had some coins,
but i kinda lost the fate but im still tracking the movement.
regards
Activity: 52
Looks cool. I want to try this system out
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the plan for 2018?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
So QAU actually expects people to believe they are accomplishing a 2% trade profit?

34 btc in trading profit on $8.4mm in volume?

Lol what a joke!

Report is pretty but probably faked. Good luck people, I've seen this all before in 2013.

What makes you say that the report is probably fake? Do you believe Damian Merlak would risk destroying his reputation by being part of a project fabricating reports?

I am saying that specifically because the numbers SEEM faked. I don't have proof. I actually think the report is kinda a nice step up from before.

The red flag for me is that they claim to be earning 2% per trade. Unless they are doing some crazy arb like USA to Korean exchanges (which have a massive spread), or that they are doing directional trading (and perhaps manipulation) of some kind. Most market making activities and triangle arbitrage, or arbs between exchanges in the same country would run no more than .05 - .1% per trade at best, maybe double that if you were very selective.

So my personal opinion is that it is BS

Can you prove me wrong? Have these reports been audited by a reputable firm? Have you seen even videos, detailed descriptions of their supposed "bot"?
So QAU actually expects people to believe they are accomplishing a 2% trade profit?

Lol what a joke!

Report is pretty but probably faked. Good luck people, I've seen this all before in 2013.

What makes you say that the report is probably fake? Do you believe Damian Merlak would risk destroying his reputation by being part of a project fabricating reports?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Lol what a joke!

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of Quantum on BitScreener : https://bitscreener.com/coins/quantum/chart_gallery

Activity: 50
If you want to know about whats going on behind the scenes, I'd recommend you join the Telegram feed Smiley I predict it will take off next year.

Where is the Telegram feed?

You can find Quantum Project's Telegram @ https://t.me/QuantumProject
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Project burns 1,051,881.37639157 QAU in its largest #destruction event so far. #deflation #ERC20 #token #QAU #Quantum
https://www.quantumproject.org/destruction/
Activity: 3
If you want to know about whats going on behind the scenes, I'd recommend you join the Telegram feed Smiley I predict it will take off next year.

Where is the Telegram feed?
Pages:
Jump to: