Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 5. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The problem is that unless non-investors see a potential for the coin to rise, demand (and thus price) will not increase.

Altcoins are having a tremendous day today but yet QAU is down >4%. It's not on anybody's radar and all the incremental bumps it gets from token buybacks won't put it there. This model the token uses (that keeps getting lauded as special and a fool-proof means of bringing about price increase) just isn't sustaining interest or demand.

Innovation or stagnation is the name of the game (unless you're the first mover BTC) and QAU is playing badly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I believe it will slowly rise again... And once more and more people discover it, the Price will explode! The concept is great I think, but it seems it has not much other values yet.
Maybe in a year or so, because of the burns, the coin could grow exponentially. It could be that it is very scarce then. I just bought 500 and I think that is nothing that could go wrong in terms of a long term investment. Cheesy
Hope iam right, but if iam right I will hate me to not buying more of these Cheesy
Activity: 50
Hi! For all who still think or believe that quantum is something you should invest in... Here is what i see:
5 months from ico and what they have achived is 12k $ volume which givesn no liquidity to this coin... approximattely 0.10$ price of one quantum which can not be sold at this price because there is no buy support... and just a few very small exchanges... Very bad because we all know a founder of this coin is also a cofounder of bitstamp and could't get some bigger exchanges... obviously they just collected the money and don't care for this project anymore...
Oh and what's even more rediculos is that the very same people now came up with an new ico called Tokens! My advice is not to think twice before investing your funds but not even thinking about investing a single ether in this fail project!

Hmmm I see totaly different picture than you!

in Longterm Exchanges does not matter! they are working hard on the project and have excellent results! In average, they are burning more than 1.3% of circulating tokens per month! that is huge! Only noobs think that exchanges matter! this kind of project are not for short term investment! they do not care about that! only think what is important is how much profit are making and that is it!

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...

Hm something interested! Look like you are in crypto for some time? Good to read it btw 👍🏼

If you'd follow you'd know more exchanges are coming and basically everything you say is being addressed. That said you obviously are a noob wanting to see the coin pumped by the team and you don't care about the substance of what's behind it, just get it to exchanges, pump it with marketing and get some volume somehow who cares how... and that's buddy EXACTLY how shitcoins work, no substance just pump and dump without value nor substance just aggressive marketing campaign.

Quantum Project are working hard on the earnings/buybacks/burns & on the B2B liquidity platform knowing that the real volume will come through the success of those 2 things and NOT by a marketing pump or more exchanges, yes, better marketing are and more exchanges are important and they are working to get them better, BUT they understand what's most important are making bigger buybacks and burns and the B2B liquidity platform (that will btw use QAU as a utility token)... Let's say they'll get the QAU destruction to be 7,000,000QAUs a mont, instead of the current 1,000,000QAUs a month, then oh how much organic volume and marketing it will create as people all over crypto land will market Quantum Project on the tremendous gains possible and what a price of QAU will be at as people see how big the project buysbacks are (They buyback the tokens from sellers on exchanges(!) and then they burn the tokens)... But you are a noob thinking small looking for another pump and dump with ICOs that have no value and will have no value, only marketing and exchanges, maybe utility.
To summarize: Marketing and exchanges are important and are and will be addressed but what's most important value wise is that QAU will make more earnings-buybacks-destructions and the B2B platform.

One Last thing about TokensNet: TokensNet will support and provide services to Quantum Project and Quantum Project will support and provide services to TokensNet, the one is a liquidity provider and the other is an exchange, they'll work together and from the same offices, that's a positive, thinking otherwise is pure silly.
Putting your FUD even further, what's really going on here is that Damian Merlak the co-founder of both projects (and Bitstamp) gathered some of the top people in the field of crypto in Slovenia and is building a liquidity provider and an exchange, both projects will have a token that has utility in each project's platform AND both tokens get value from actual earnings that are then reflected in the buybacks and burns, NOT pure speculation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi! For all who still think or believe that quantum is something you should invest in... Here is what i see:
5 months from ico and what they have achived is 12k $ volume which givesn no liquidity to this coin... approximattely 0.10$ price of one quantum which can not be sold at this price because there is no buy support... and just a few very small exchanges... Very bad because we all know a founder of this coin is also a cofounder of bitstamp and could't get some bigger exchanges... obviously they just collected the money and don't care for this project anymore...
Oh and what's even more rediculos is that the very same people now came up with an new ico called Tokens! My advice is not to think twice before investing your funds but not even thinking about investing a single ether in this fail project!

in Longterm Exchanges does not matter! they are working hard on the project and have excellent results! In average, they are burning more than 1.3% of circulating tokens per month! that is huge! Only noobs think that exchanges matter! this kind of project are not for short term investment! they do not care about that! only think what is important is how much profit are making and that is it!

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...

Hm something interested! Look like you are in crypto for some time? Good to read it btw 👍🏼
Activity: 39

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...
Activity: 243

btw do i really see today price on one exchnage 0.06$ ..and total 0.10$ hmmmmm
There are currently 420 addresses in existence that hold QAU tokens.

Approximately 350 addresses hold QAU with a cumulative dollar value of greater than $10 (at the current price of ~0.12 on November 5th).

The following is the approximate value of 1 QAU in USD at the ICO and on the first of each month:

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

I know this because I'm still one of those few who hold over 100 QAU and occasionally take the time to check.

Call it FUD if you like. Another description you might give this information is 'facts'.

Actually people who post negative about this project doesn't know anything about this. They are just manipulating people to dump their token and take advantage of it to buy it.

I would say that this project would rise up slowly maybe in a couple of months. Development is the key for the success.

Agreed d3nz.
Also ofcourse he did not mention all the tokens held by people in exchanges (Gatehub, Livecoin and HITbtc) tokens which are NOT seen as separate wallets in etherscan but just as 3 wallets.
And ofcourse he did not mention that the whales are holding strong.

And as you say, development: marketing (a marketing plan is ready to roll), getting into more exchanges (under progress, they just got a legal advisor to confirm that QAU is not a security etc), Doing bigger buybacks/burns (buybacks already doubled with bch proceeds, and will be even bigger with btg, new partnerships and other various other ways) and keeping the earnings after earnings, buyback after buyback, burn after burn... I would say it's a matter of development and TIME, that's it.

Popoola,
Pointing on a decreasing value of any alt right after it's ICO and when the market is all about Bitcoin forks is kind of unfair to say the least.
Look at ICONOMI graph performance for example (and there are many other examples), since it's ICO, and you might understand that what's happening to Quantum's value is rather normal and makes sense. That said, if your not just spreading FUD for buying lower... or are really are scared...
For enormous gains you need to look for amazing long-term investments and hold STRONG because you can't time the market. Quantum Project is that good with it's model, team, etc... But not all people can hold strong during falls, and not all people can hold and not sell when they see "minor" gains (in crypto terms). Only the strong hold through good times and bad times waiting for the REALLY good times and make enormous gains.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Approximately 350 addresses hold QAU with a cumulative dollar value of greater than $10 (at the current price of ~0.12 on November 5th).

The following is the approximate value of 1 QAU in USD at the ICO and on the first of each month:

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

I know this because I'm still one of those few who hold over 100 QAU and occasionally take the time to check.

Call it FUD if you like. Another description you might give this information is 'facts'.

Actually people who post negative about this project doesn't know anything about this. They are just manipulating people to dump their token and take advantage of it to buy it.

I would say that this project would rise up slowly maybe in a couple of months. Development is the key for the success.

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

True! But newbies do not see this!

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

LOL for you FUD spreading,
Quantum Project is one of the most underrated tokens right now,
Already delivering their whitepaper and have some incredible Team that includes some of the top crypto figures in Slovenia,
With tons of stuff coming up that will supercharge tokens value: Better earnings/buybacks/burns via various channels, more marketing, more exchanges, B2B liquidity platform...
Just patience.. work is in progress.
Too many fake projects that will destroy the entire ICO circle

True! That true! Its what also Vitalik say! 95% ico.turn into lost and scam! Same founders keep open new ico and .....
I keep the few QAU tokens I still have as a reminder not to make dumb investments in projects with no substance to them.

They don't even bother proofing the English of the tweets.

New team member joining #QuantumProject soon. New associate will handle legal acpects of the project

Try:

New team member joining #QuantumProject soon. New associate will handle legal aspects of the project
Activity: 12
Too many fake projects that will destroy the entire ICO circle
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I like the fact that they give a professional report of their project progress. Between when is the ICO of this project? I only found pre-ICO info, which is already over.
Wtf only newbies with 10-15 posts say lets invest?  🤷🏻‍♂️🙈 something not ok here 🤷🏻‍♂️
Activity: 28
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Btw QUA is now 50% under ICO price! 10 btc invest in ico now cant even get you 5 btc since nobody buy this token! Livecoin buy support only 0.5 btc!
Just to let you know guys! Dont be so smart! Btw 90% or more ICO now under ico price! Some are even only 10% ico price like mgo!

My sugest is do not invest in any ico if there is not few adveisers that are respected in crypto world! And founders of ico well know respecred in world community!

Btw Vitalik know what he talk! 90%+ ico will die in 1-2 years! I see something here 🤷🏻‍♂️

I totaly agree with you! Not even a single reason to support quantum! Been folowing your advices and made a real nice profit whit icos so thanks for your information sharing.

Pages:
Jump to: