Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 7. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hi crypopeople.

Just finished business breakfast with QAU CEO Damijan Merlak. We had a long conversation about the future and new projects coming in november that will link everything together.

Cant really post more details just yet as they need to ba backed first otherwise its pointless.

Rest ashure busy and productive times are ahead and you will soon see you patience rewarded.

Stay tuned. QAU destruction event is right around the corner along with the QAU financial report.

We are cryptocurrency

Is this only project?? Is someone from QAU team on telegram in qau grup?Huh

Yes, me, Nejc, Damijan and Sebastijan are all in TG group.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Is this only project?? Is someone from QAU team on telegram in qau grup?Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ico price is here! If you invest 1btc in Qau ico now your qau worth again 1btc! Few days ago on livecoin price was 0.06$! This was 50% under ico price 🤷🏻‍♂️
We are cryptocurrency
Dear QuantumProject community. Financial report will be published in second half of october.

Kindly join us on Telegram: https://t.me/QuantumProject

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
We are cryptocurrency
Hey guys whats going on? no talk ?? are we still waiting to hit 100$ per Qua  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink we will hit big in few months Cheesy

Active discussions are ongoing on telegram. Please join us https://t.me/QuantumProject
Hey guys whats going on? no talk ?? are we still waiting to hit 100$ per Qua  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink we will hit big in few months Cheesy
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 28
Over 1mil QUA destoyed again  Shocked

September 30th 2017, 1,001,452.66802162 QAU destroyed
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Unless it lists on some big exchanges, $10 is a pipe dream. Also not understand why there is hardly
any trading volume on Etherdelta for QAU.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I think QAU will go in the same way like NEO..from 0.2$ to few 10$ ... But it needs time ... I think we will wait 6/8 months to see nothing... But in some point it will brake and go to the moon Smiley i hope Wink

Explain why you think this go the same way as Neo??

Its only my prediction... Becouse of price action the same patent.... But i trust QAU  project and i see that there are some good people behind project... Thats why ... But like i said 10$ we will see in next years not in few days...

Sorry for bad english... And good luck to qau team!!

Yes I agree with you. Quantum has a very god team and the developers are very active but it is not enough to pump the price to $10 in a few days. Maybe it is possible if there will be a big good news about it but for now, I think the developers are busy improving it. If you want, you can hold your quantum and wait a few years. We'll never know, it might pump more than $10.
I think QAU will go in the same way like NEO..from 0.2$ to few 10$ ... But it needs time ... I think we will wait 6/8 months to see nothing... But in some point it will brake and go to the moon Smiley i hope Wink

Its only my prediction... Becouse of price action the same patent.... But i trust QAU  project and i see that there are some good people behind project... Thats why ... But like i said 10$ we will see in next years not in few days...

Sorry for bad english... And good luck to qau team!!
Activity: 11
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.

Yeah lets vote 😜 We want QAU on bitstamp 😜👍🏼

Bitstamp is licensed exchange, so it takes alot of paper work, time and money to add another coin. Its not like bittrex to add new coin whenever they want.

BTW bittrex also licensed exchange and a lot more secure and bigger then bitstamp BTW! lets hope to see QAU this year finally on some real exchange.
Activity: 28
Yeah lets vote 😜 We want QAU on bitstamp 😜👍🏼

Bitstamp is licensed exchange, so it takes alot of paper work, time and money to add another coin. Its not like bittrex to add new coin whenever they want.
Volume is down, price is down. It didn't go the way I imagined, and we certainly could use some positive news  Undecided  I'm still in it for the long run though, but the fact that it didn't manage to hold its value is quite surprising to me.

Btw read my posts! I am just honest crypto traider!
If qau finidh this year with price betwen 0.20-0.30$ we all can be happy!
To be honest QAU will need 6-12 months to be stable price over 0.50$!

But i will be more that happy to see QAU 1$ this year but this will not happen!
Pages:
Jump to: