Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 6. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw QUA is now 50% under ICO price! 10 btc invest in ico now cant even get you 5 btc since nobody buy this token! Livecoin buy support only 0.5 btc!
Just to let you know guys! Dont be so smart! Btw 90% or more ICO now under ico price! Some are even only 10% ico price like mgo!

My sugest is do not invest in any ico if there is not few adveisers that are respected in crypto world! And founders of ico well know respecred in world community!

Btw Vitalik know what he talk! 90%+ ico will die in 1-2 years! I see something here 🤷🏻‍♂️

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

With such a quantum price, you can fail the next ICO. Raise the price of Quantum, otherwise people will not believe it. Be, please, visionary.
Sorry for my English

How exactly do you want them to do that? The price is decided by the marked, not the Quantum team. Right now there's a few things in the pipeline, such as the liquidity platform, which will be revealed later this year according to the Q3 report. Hopefully it will elevate the price, as it adds value to the project in my opinion.
Activity: 21
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
Activity: 15

With such a quantum price, you can fail the next ICO. Raise the price of Quantum, otherwise people will not believe it. Be, please, visionary.
Sorry for my English
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
Honestly i think quantum is the biggest scam ever... they have collected over 4mio $ and made there official site just few weeks ago!!! How bad is this!?! Price is constantly fallin.. no volume no real exchanges!?!? C'mon guys isn't it obvious that quantum project is nothing but a scam project whit nothing to give to their contributors!!!
And now they've came up with an idea of making another ico called Tokens! Be smart and think twice before investing even a single ethereum in this next big nonsence ico project called Tokens!!!

I cannot see why you think this is a scam? They have delivered what they promised in the whitepaper. If you don't believe in the concept, don't invest.

You might have a point when it comes to the volume being low, and while the team could have done in the marketing area, I don't think it's fair to call it a scam.

Zarki thank you for your support. Besides destruction events, we are building market making platform which will provide liquidity for B2B customers. Partnership with tokens.net will help Quantum Project also to test new products (for example: B2B liquidity platform).

Tokens.net will need market makers. Therefore Quantum will be one of their main providers for this service.

Quantum
Honestly i think quantum is the biggest scam ever... they have collected over 4mio $ and made there official site just few weeks ago!!! How bad is this!?! Price is constantly fallin.. no volume no real exchanges!?!? C'mon guys isn't it obvious that quantum project is nothing but a scam project whit nothing to give to their contributors!!!
And now they've came up with an idea of making another ico called Tokens! Be smart and think twice before investing even a single ethereum in this next big nonsence ico project called Tokens!!!

I cannot see why you think this is a scam? They have delivered what they promised in the whitepaper. If you don't believe in the concept, don't invest.

You might have a point when it comes to the volume being low, and while the team could have done in the marketing area, I don't think it's fair to call it a scam.
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Project burns 1,041,399.40477231 QAU in its largest destruction event. For more details check WEBSITE.
Activity: 39
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Sounds interesting. Might give it a try.
Now we just need the destruction event for October Smiley
CONNECTING MARKETS
Please check our latest Q3/2017 REPORT
Activity: 280
Hi Guys,
are there any new plans for the future development going on ?

Greetings
Looking forward to financial report coming out soon  Smiley
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 16
All the financial info potential investors need is on coinmarketcap and it's bad...

The QAU Project appears to be dying, and at an increasingly fast rate. I'm currently very, very glad I cashed out all but 100QAU at $0.26 after the 'new' website was released. The project has very little going for it and it's deflationary angle is proving not such a big draw.

Also, I assume 'rindo' meant to say that the operation has a high risk and it is never guaranteed the possibility of no losses.

Good luck though everyone!
The price is plummeting  Huh We really need the team to step up, hopefully the financial report will turn this around
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The Quantum Platform has presented steady profits of 2% to 3% per month. Even so is always stated that the operation has a high risk and it is guarantied the possibility of no losses. The platform offers a fast liquidity and the possibility of withdraw your funds anytime, without of waiting period, or a staking period. The only exception is withdraws above 0.3 Btc, that will take 24 hours to be processing.
We are cryptocurrency
We are cryptocurrency
This ico coin is Chinese? Will there be legal restrictions, etc

QAU ico is finished. Are you shure you posted this in the right thread?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This ico coin is Chinese? Will there be legal restrictions, etc
Pages:
Jump to: