Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 4. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The price is good to buy but the problem is it seems like that less people know about this project.
All in all its interesting but im not sure if it will skyrocket soon or if this coin is just a short term hold coin.
well time will tell where this project is heading.
regards and hodl tight Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Price is not so bad, at ico it was 0.05$
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
tokens.net has been completed successfully, 10 days prior to the due date, which makes me think how much will the price of QAU go up in the next few weeks. This will be huge as tokens.net will use QAU for liquidity purposes. Buying now when the price is still low.
Activity: 90
As I know price of quantum on ico was 0,05 eur so now we are around 0,12 eur, still more than 100% over ico price, with tokens which will be in some way connected to qua, price should go up in my opinion.
Activity: 15

Of course the price will rise. While Quantum lives only six months. Remember bitcoin at the beginning of the road ?! No one believed this. And now? Developers Quantum embody their ideas gradually and spit on the opinion of ill-wishers. The fact that they collected on the ICO only 4 million says that they do not want too much, otherwise they would have collected 100 million. Have patience. Enough here to foul the branch with a negative, do not like the project sell and do not come back
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nah i dont think that price will rise because on the market are too many better projects.

Yeah i think soon... bnb is best ever! Just rise from ICZo and tokrn of best exchange!
Activity: 116
Nah i dont think that price will rise because on the market are too many better projects.
Hello Quantum Project community,

read latest interview with Damian Merlak.

https://coinjoker.com/damian-merlak-founder-bitstamp-becomes-slovenias-6th-richest-person/

I like this part!

At the moment I see QAU as a great buying opportunity

Hope somebody will buy and make buy support on exchanges.
Activity: 38
Hello Quantum Project community,

read latest interview with Damian Merlak.

https://coinjoker.com/damian-merlak-founder-bitstamp-becomes-slovenias-6th-richest-person/
Activity: 429
I also invested in this project because i had idea the project was good and solid team, but unfortunatelly price is just falling and not many infos regarding the project and price is just consequence.
Activity: 84
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Price hit 0.07$. Volume only
$4,376
0.68 BTC
13.93 ETH

Great time to buy this token if you believe in project!  Where are you all who believe and say good project. Please buy bulk👍🏼
Activity: 4
I have already obtained more than the invested amount from this project, but I am going to keep rest of the coins for the long term.

I still have good hope for this project. I believe this project will definitely return huge profits in the long run as long as the buybacks and destruction events continue to happen.

Prices going down initially may be good for long-term investors because low prices will lead to higher coins getting destructed.

Not having liquidity does not mean that this project is dying - as long as buybacks continue to happen at the end of every month.
Activity: 39
Congratulations quantum team the price today is 0,07$... how bad is this?! So if any of you is thinking about investing in their new project Tokens.net you better think twice and just have a look at what is going on with quantum because it has a same team... bitstamp cofounder whic can not even get a real exchange... todays volume is 30k$ it looks like quantum is dying...
Price hit 0.09$ its 50% under ICO invest in btc price! So if you invest 1 btc in quantum ico this now worth only 0.5btc!
But there are some ico that is only 20% ico price ... mobilgo

I still hold some qua but fuck it i cant sale since  buy support only 0.3 btc on livecoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Quantum project will deploy all funds in the liquidity pool to provide liquidity on all crypto currency and asset markets available. This will be done by providing funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. New ways of improving our processes will be constantly developed and implemented when suitable.

I cant understand, you want left tokens and dumping price ?
Activity: 39
Please get over this coin guys and forget about any profit making with this dead coin... you don't need to be expert to see it has no potential... no volume... price constantly falling... there are a lot of better coins to support and make your investment worth..
Activity: 51
It seems to be going down still  Huh I'm really hoping for a turnaround.

unfortunately It feels like the only way is down at the moment.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

They promised more information about the liquidity platform before the end of the year. I hope it will turn things around.
Activity: 67

unfortunately It feels like the only way is down at the moment.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: