Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 11. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There are other pools too, not only suchpool and minep. You can see a lits of pools here http://www.qbc.io/index.html#features. The problem is that everything stopped at block 24019, and the wallet doesn`t sync anymore!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Wow 608 MH/S, that`s an impressive growth of hashrate. 12 hours ago the total hashrate was 240 MH/s. That`s a good news, till the developer appears!

Woa what a spike in hashrate. Minep.it hashrate is 0 and Suchpool at 84MH/s. Where is the hashrate coming from??
Everything stopped at block 24019. What`s happening??? Now we really need the developer!!!!

Wow 608 MH/S, that`s an impressive growth of hashrate. 12 hours ago the total hashrate was 240 MH/s. That`s a good news, till the developer appears!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I`ve stopped mining Quebecoin, i didn`t sell a single coin. I`ll start mining again with my whole power when the developer will be back with news, directions, proof of his work. Good luck Quebecoin!!

I have done the same...

Not going to mine if no one keeps me abreast of whats what with this coin.

Considering the fact that soon you may not even have  a place to sell any coins, that's probably a smart move. Not that at this price it'd be worth selling anyway really.

That's what some people need to realize. A longterm plan is fine, but if a coin has no exchanges + no miners, it's dead. No dev working on the coin, even more dead ... dead, dead.

I do wonder at what point will the coin defenders admit to there being a problem?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I`ve stopped mining Quebecoin, i didn`t sell a single coin. I`ll start mining again with my whole power when the developer will be back with news, directions, proof of his work. Good luck Quebecoin!!

I have done the same...

Not going to mine if no one keeps me abreast of whats what with this coin.
Activity: 280
LOL... and the point you are trying to make is? You are acting like as if I said here I love this coin and I badly want this coin to succeed, etc. No. I'm just amazed (and strangely curious) at the level of retardedness people will go to in the name of "patriotism" to defend a scammer.

Yes I offered some suggestion of how QBC can get back on its feet. That is merely my empathy speaking towards those who invested in this coin, and that all hope is not lost and there is a way out and that involves the community taking over, preferably with a leader good with communicating. I don't know if you get it or not... but not many share your blindsided perspective of "so what if there is no exchanges".
Activity: 87
Circonference.ca
You need to see a therapist. Major projection issues. And that's just scratching the surface.

I'll just leave this here for everyone because I kinda feel bad now for wasting thread space on you.

Good luck on your mission.

Marie-Lynn
copper member
Activity: 504

That's decent thinking! Just hold what you have for now, and keep youself in the loop Smiley
copper member
Activity: 504
Is anyone seen or heard about the dev in the last time ?

Nope, we haven't heard of him the least.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

To those mad at the missing syrup, don't be bad. Grin

Hold strong and I'll personally ship every IPO investor 4 Gallons of maple syrup at the latest April 2025.  Shocked

You need to see a therapist. Major projection issues. And that's just scratching the surface.

Did we just fed a troll? Just carry on man - stop caring SO MUCH it's like you invested your mortage in this. You're trying to be a White Knight and protect people form the bad Québecoin? There's currently no movement at all in it's market - nobody is looking but a few key people. And more Key people will slowly join in.

We're wasting valuable time reading and arguing here.
Activity: 60
Is anyone seen or heard about the dev in the last time ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Québec came very close to celebrating an appearance in the Stanely Cup finals for the Canadians, but they fell short.
Let's hope this coin doesn't "fall short" of expectations for too long.
Activity: 269
As a quebecer, and NON IPO investor...the maple syrup thing is off the charts retarded...

What kind of bullshit is that anyways?

He said it would go out a few weeks ago, no question.

Here we are, and it is still not done.

Get your shit straight already, kalissssss!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
You don't believe those who invested in the ipo have a right to be annoyed? I could expand that to anyone who bought any of the coin during the early days on Bittrex too.

I published the first article on Québecoin and wrote EXACTLY how the coin would behave in the early days. How is the QBC chart not exactly like the SpainCoin chart I published. This is how EVERY FUCKING coin behaves on day 1. Maybe 1% of coins fare well from day 1, that's it. You are arguing that the very market behavior that is expected and normal for a flooded coin market is somehow surprising for Québecoin.

http://circonference.ca/2014/04/bonjour-quebecoin/

Marie-Lynn

I'm not even talking about the price. I am talking about dev involvement. He never mailed out the syrups to investors, to begin with, and if he's working full-time on this, he certainly have given investors no indication he has done so. And he must be the slowest dev in the world if this has been his full time job. He promised a lockup of the premine and local giveaways... again, no indication of anything at all. If this was a person's full time job, wouldn't you have thought he'd at least do a couple of those things by now? That also doesn't even count this mythical android wallet + multipool.

So no, I am no arguing that the market behavior is surprising, nor even commenting about the price. I am simply saying JP promised something, and delivered something else... hence why I said people have a right to be annoyed.
Circonference.ca
You sound like a very inspired person. Put together a team. Take cryptocurrency to Quebec and, possibly, the world. Go for it! Dreams do come true.

Thank you Rokkyroad.
Circonference.ca
You don't believe those who invested in the ipo have a right to be annoyed? I could expand that to anyone who bought any of the coin during the early days on Bittrex too.

I published the first article on Québecoin and wrote EXACTLY how the coin would behave in the early days. How is the QBC chart not exactly like the SpainCoin chart I published. This is how EVERY FUCKING coin behaves on day 1. Maybe 1% of coins fare well from day 1, that's it. You are arguing that the very market behavior that is expected and normal for a flooded coin market is somehow surprising for Québecoin.

http://circonference.ca/2014/04/bonjour-quebecoin/

Marie-Lynn
Circonference.ca
Its obvious from their posts that they have no idea about shitcoin markets. All I see is tribal chest thumping for arbitrary concepts like "nations". I don't think they have the mental capacity or maturity to fathom the idea that a "fellow Quebccer" can be a scammer.

Oh, look at us with our real-life friends and in-person community of professional grown-ass adults with a combined experience of 50+ years in Computer Science talking about the collective property of our neighbors like it's something important!?

You are either a professional FUDder/troll, a sociopath or someone trying to make money off a community project.

Do you own Québecoins? Same Same or myself will buy them off of you. I can do that because I study 650+ coins professionally and win bounties for contributing to crypto-currency development. Those are activities that pay. Sitting around whining doesn't (unless of course you are paid in bitdust by-the-post)

I'm not going to say that because you like in Kolkata you are not allowed to mine or invest in QBC but I will say you are not at all qualified to comment competently on our local community project. Local culture of our nation is intricately tied into the development plan. Next time read the fine print.

Why shit on people who are actively involved in giving your QBC value over the long run?

You burst onto the scene at the worst time. There is no money to be made in mining coins right now unless you are doing it to contribute to the R&D aspect of your favorite coins. Even then, 90% of the coins you collect or mine will die. This result is built into any exploding innovative market. Sorry you weren't around in 1999 to see this happen and learn how a bubble works. But try Ponzi Doge or Doge of Wall Street, theya re excellent educational games to teach American financial customs like Ponzi schemes and stock market manipulations.

I do not feel powerless because I can walk over to JP's house and talk to him (yeah, really, our coin is developed by an actual person with business experience!)
I do not feel powerless because we have a team in place to support or take over development if needed.
I do not feel powerless because this coin is 40 days old!!
I do not feel powerless because soon we will have a place that will not be accessible to FUDDers to accelerate development in peace.

I do not feel powerless because the market is flooded with scam copy-paste shitcoins (all algos) with hidden pre-mines, anonymous developers, and it needs to auto-correct over the summer. Québecoins did not create this situation.

Marie-Lynn

@poornamelessme

Its obvious from their posts that they have no idea about shitcoin markets. All I see is tribal chest thumping for arbitrary concepts like "nations". I don't think they have the mental capacity or maturity to fathom the idea that a "fellow Quebccer" can be a scammer. They will be in denial will all of their "we are not in it for the money" defences. Its a shame these are the people who are guiding other in their region on crypto. There is literally no point arguing with them. Its like a Chinese fellow screaming at them in Chinese. They hear, but they do not comprehend. Hence their replies will be default and canned like... merely explaining their stance which they have taken since the start. It is not an evolved answer taken in light of new information. Its literally auto-respond!
Pages:
Jump to: