Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 103. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is already a Canada coin so why do we need a Qu......nevermind.   Screw it nobody in Canada likes Quebec anyway so let them have a scam coin with 50% premine and a 10 year hold on it.....LOL they deserve this.

If you mean maplecoin, it's by the same devs as maza and all the other copy paste clones. The delayed distribution is not 10 years but every halving (2 years). That way the market won't crash like crazy and can actually have some sustainable growth for the long term while still getting a boost in the beginning. There will be smaller scale giveaways and tons of marketing. Québecers are excited about it so far, whether you like us or not doesn't really matter.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
There is already a Canada coin so why do we need a Qu......nevermind.   Screw it nobody in Canada likes Quebec anyway so let them have a scam coin with 50% premine and a 10 year hold on it.....LOL they deserve this.
RCS
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
effectivement j'ai investi avec un partenaire sur ce coin voilà nous somme 2 pourquoi la deuxième transaction ne parait pas sur la liste des don Smiley
c'est bien de vérifier Smiley
:)Je viens de jaser avec un des gars de l'équipe du québecoin et ils semblent très professionnel très sérieux,
de plus c'est des gars d'ici au Québec
 ils ont notre support dès maintenant et pour le futur du QUÉBÉCOIN
Notre contribution est envoyée
Merci pour les réponses très rapide je suis en confiance
Vive le Québec Libre

I have a chat with the guys from the team québecoin and they seem very professional very seriously,
this guys are here in Quebec
  They have our support now and for the future of QUÉBÉCOIN
0.1 is sent with confidence
Thank you for the very quick response I am confident
Vive le Québec Free
Philippe Smiley

Thanks! Merci!

I was confused earlier because someone said they sent 0.1 BTC and I didn't see a transaction but apparently it's 2 friends together. They live in a little suburb right outside of Montréal.

I was considering mining this coin the other day, but I think the "nation" coins are somewhat drawn out at this point. I mean, we've had so many come and go lately it's hard to back one.

However, the maple syrup thing is possibly the best thing ever.

I think shitty nation coins are definitely drawn out. Greece/Mandarincoin (which I saw was another scam?)/Maza/Maple/Germanycoin --------- These and others I don't know about are so played out it's amazing. Apparently they are all the creation of the same gang of shady devs whose sole intent is to pump and dump these coins into oblivion.

Then you have things like SiliconValleyCoin which seems like a novel concept and is gathering some positive feedback. Auroracoin although it has bursts of weird stuff happen, is still the original and having some success it seems.

I don't know exactly which of these are legit but I know there is ONE big category which are absolutely bad coins made only with profit in mind. I like to think people can recognize when something is actually worth it. Just look at the shift in tone in this thread. At the beginning It was mostly hating and pretty quickly people are asking themselves "wait, is there actually a real dev behind this coin?". That's because I'm actually here to answer questions with real answers not some fake pre-made lines hoping to get through to the most naive people on here.

That's exactly what I said I would do when I started this thread. I wanted to follow the example set by the Darkcoin dev. Be available, work hard and see results. Don't be surprised if you see QBC explode because there's actually some support behind it. I'll be all the more motivated for it.

Now as far as the maple syrup goes, hell yeah it's awesome. Gonna ruin me in shipping fees I think but damn are people gonna be happy to get it in the mail.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Muniti coin is the first X11 nation coin.  Remove that from your title.

You're right, I fixed it. Sorry about that!

Thanks, appreciate the correction.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I was considering mining this coin the other day, but I think the "nation" coins are somewhat drawn out at this point. I mean, we've had so many come and go lately it's hard to back one.

However, the maple syrup thing is possibly the best thing ever.
RCS
 :)Je viens de jaser avec un des gars de l'équipe du québecoin et ils semblent très professionnel très sérieux,
de plus c'est des gars d'ici au Québec
 ils ont notre support dès maintenant et pour le futur du QUÉBÉCOIN
Notre contribution est envoyée
Merci pour les réponses très rapide je suis en confiance
Vive le Québec Libre

I have a chat with the guys from the team québecoin and they seem very professional very seriously,
this guys are here in Quebec
  They have our support now and for the future of QUÉBÉCOIN
0.1 is sent with confidence
Thank you for the very quick response I am confident
Vive le Québec Free
Philippe Smiley
Muniti coin is the first X11 nation coin.  Remove that from your title.

You're right, I fixed it. Sorry about that!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Muniti coin is the first X11 nation coin.  Remove that from your title.
@JP

I would like to take part in the IPO, but essentially i am investing in you.
Would you mind either posting or PM'ing me your linkedin profile url?

I actually don't even use linkedin, I have a facebook profile but I don't think that's exactly credible. I wanted to avoid the complications of using an escrow but I'm open to suggestions of a trusted third party or community member who has dealt with this kind of thing before as I know that would make people feel more at ease. I know that the Heavycoin IPO didn't use any escrow and that made their life a lot easier and let them avoid additional fees paid to the escrow and delays with payment. It ended being 100% legit even though they are completely anonymous. While I'm not trying to be anonymous, I'd prefer not sharing all my private information with the world. The internet can be a nasty place. I think I'm pretty easy to find as I'm not actually trying to hide and I already have plans for future meetups in Montréal with people who e-mailed me and want to participate in promoting QBC. Other than that If you prefer not dealing with escrow I can make a video of a fully functioning Québecoin-Qt client or something like that. So with that info you'll be able to find an arrangement that makes you feel at ease with investing.

Let me know what you think!
aws
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
@JP

I would like to take part in the IPO, but essentially i am investing in you.
Would you mind either posting or PM'ing me your linkedin profile url?

So I'll definitely post a cloud mining guide or create a linux image you can use to mine in the first pool which will be supplied by the great #Suchpool.

I go the cheap route and tend to use free cloudmining trials for these sorts of things. Azure is probably the best, but doubtful I can do that one again. I was getting pretty good numbers on DarkCoin with it, using 8, 8 and 4 cores... but then they went GPU and killed it.

If you put up a guide, I may hunt around and see if I can find any trials that last a couple of days, and give it a shot and see how it does. For free, I wouldn't expect much anyway ... just wondering if it'd even be worth the time trying.

There's a free instance on amazon but it's underpowered. If you can put in a credit card I think it can be profitable to let it run for a day right now at the beginning with the 8 core c1.xlarge instance.

Envoyé! 0.1 btc Smiley

----Translation---
Sent! 0.1 btc Smiley
-----------------

Salut je n'ai pas réçu de transaction additionnelle de 0.1 BTC - https://blockchain.info/address/1Gx1FQqLByduumKPyaXVChi7SrknAtDZJE

Les deux dernières appartiennent à d'autres gens. Regarde si il y a une erreur et sinon il faut que tu écrive le numéro d'identification de la transaction! Merci!

---------Response Translation-------------
Hey I haven't received any additional transactions for 0.1 BTC - https://blockchain.info/address/1Gx1FQqLByduumKPyaXVChi7SrknAtDZJE

The two last ones belong to other people. Look to see if there's a mistake otherwise you have to give me the transaction number of the amount you sent! Thanks!
-------------------------------------------
RCS
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

So I'll definitely post a cloud mining guide or create a linux image you can use to mine in the first pool which will be supplied by the great #Suchpool.

I go the cheap route and tend to use free cloudmining trials for these sorts of things. Azure is probably the best, but doubtful I can do that one again. I was getting pretty good numbers on DarkCoin with it, using 8, 8 and 4 cores... but then they went GPU and killed it.

If you put up a guide, I may hunt around and see if I can find any trials that last a couple of days, and give it a shot and see how it does. For free, I wouldn't expect much anyway ... just wondering if it'd even be worth the time trying.
Instead of qbc how bout frg  Grin

I don't get it!

For the rest, I've just updated the IPO page, we're moving in the right direction for a realistic price for QBC and distribution is still looking fair.

@JP Great thx

Looking forward to any updates

I'm on the computer working all day long and getting very little sleep. There will be lots of updates.

I'm actually CPU mining since X11 is quite good for that, I don't have an elaborate GPU mining setup (yet).

Will CPU mining QBC result in reasonable amounts of coins, you think?

If so, maybe put up a cloud mining guide? My PC is an absolute wimp ... only way I've ever mined anything was using cloud mining. Although I think I've run out of most of the free trials to use up...

At the beginning I think you could do reasonably well with a few amazon EC2 instances or something. Maybe run a few on the first day or two to get some easier coins? Afterwards GPU miners will take over and they are a lot more cost effective.

You can get over 250khash/cpu on a c1.xlarge instance from when I tested X11 and DGW on Québecoin. So if you throw up ten of those to mine you'll get 2.5Mhash for 0.705$/hour since they are 0.0705$ each/hour. So that's 16.92$US/day. QBC generates 26 coins per block 576 times per day which is 14 976 coins per day (Vertcoin in comparison generates 28 800 VTC per day). In that regard if you have 2.5Mhash/s and we presume QBC hits 1$/coin at some point due to good reactions from the community or simply hype, you'll need about 17 coins per day to break even. If you only get 17 QBC/day with 2.5 mhash that means that the total network hash rate is around 2200 Mhash which won't happen right away. So I think that for the first few days it could potentially be very profitable, even if QBC only hits 0.50$ for example, we determined that the base price of each QBC for a 50 BTC IPO is around 0.10$ so that would mean a 5x increase for investors and great value for initial miners as well.

Please correct me if my math is wrong at any point.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I'm actually CPU mining since X11 is quite good for that, I don't have an elaborate GPU mining setup (yet).

Will CPU mining QBC result in reasonable amounts of coins, you think?

If so, maybe put up a cloud mining guide? My PC is an absolute wimp ... only way I've ever mined anything was using cloud mining. Although I think I've run out of most of the free trials to use up...
Activity: 22
@JP Great thx

Looking forward to any updates
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Instead of qbc how bout frg  Grin
salut,
vive le Québec....

aac909258fd0e27077bdef308eb767ef4879b99dd56f886e8da361fcd846d65b
1.01 btc
email envoyer pour le sirop.
Le Québec est toute sauf plate.. (Loco Locass)
RC-SKIN

----------------------------------
Translation : Hey, long live Québec ... E-mail sent for the syrup. Québec is anything but boring.. (Loco Locass are a local rap group)
----------------------------------

Thanks a lot for your investment! I thought you were the biggest one yet but it's 0.101 BTC (well 0.1 after transaction free) not 1.01 BTC , you wrote it correctly in your e-mail though! That's the last can of maple syrup for investors over 0.1 BTC - Now every investor over 1 BTC gets one as a Québec bonus. I'll be updating the IPO page in just a minute.

Merci beaucoup pour l'investissement! J'ai cru que tu avais mis le plus gros jusqu'à date mais c'est 0.101 BTC (en fait 0.1 après le frais de transaction) pas 1.01 BTC, tu l'as écris correctement dans ton courriel par contre! Je vais mettre à jour la page du IPO dans juste une minute.

Guys any information of what kind of mining setup one needs to mine this new script, x11?

Any suggestions would be great...not very much info on the web...can we just use Script miners?

What kind of setup do you have JP?

Merci

For X11 you need the miner from Darkcoin , I'll be putting up the links a bit before launch so as not to take bandwith from the Darkcoin website but you can get it there and on github as well if you want to compile your own on linux or something. I'm actually CPU mining since X11 is quite good for that, I don't have an elaborate GPU mining setup (yet).

Activity: 22
Guys any information of what kind of mining setup one needs to mine this new script, x11?

Any suggestions would be great...not very much info on the web...can we just use Script miners?

What kind of setup do you have JP?

Merci
Jump to: