Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 104. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
salut,
vive le Québec....

aac909258fd0e27077bdef308eb767ef4879b99dd56f886e8da361fcd846d65b
1.01 btc
email envoyer pour le sirop.
Le Québec est toute sauf plate.. (Loco Locass)
RC-SKIN
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looks good so far OP, I think you should do a bit more promotion for the IPO so that the coins are worth more when they hit the market. Did you ship the syrup yet?

Yeah we definitely need some more investors to have a good price floor on the market after launch, I don't want to spam other threads though I think that's out of line. Right now the coins are way undervalued. I think with the features QBC offers we should see a great price at the beginning and expect a further rise as a lot of X11 miners join in, especially with the limited number of coins available initially. If we end the IPO with 50 BTC invested (just an example) that sets the price of each QBC around 0.11$ and I think we can hit 1$ or more without a problem with very little hype. There's still 12 days of IPO left so I'm not worried.

As far as the syrup goes, my friend will be shipping within a few days! It's gonna cost me a bunch in shipping fees but I'll post a picture before having them sent! I hope everyone will post a picture of theirs when they receive it in this thread!

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Looks good so far OP, I think you should do a bit more promotion for the IPO so that the coins are worth more when they hit the market. Did you ship the syrup yet?

For all the investors and anyone interested in making QBC a success don't forget that we have a few social media pages including a subreddit! (Which is not yet very active) Here are the links! Follow+Post+Like+Share !

Here's the current distribution of the IPO QBC.IO/IPO - It's looking really great since it's pretty evenly distributed, hopefully we'll keep it up!

1000% chance that each of those 5 investors is the dev.

There's been two public investors and three private ones. The two public ones you can see in this thread and they are not new accounts. Amongst the three private ones there is one who didn't specify his username on here and simply went by his e-mail and real name, and two others who PMd me. Amongst the two PMs there is a full member who is very involved in a lot of coins in the crypto community and another new account. 

I promised cans of Québec maple syrup to the first 5 people investing over 0.1 BTC . Even though I have 5 investors, one of them told me to give his can to the next investor so there's 1 more left. So far I'm shipping to the UK, British Columbia and France and I'm missing one address. That's the best I can do since I won't be giving names for the ones who PMd me unless they come out themselves!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

Here's the current distribution of the IPO QBC.IO/IPO - It's looking really great since it's pretty evenly distributed, hopefully we'll keep it up!

1000% chance that each of those 5 investors is the dev.
I notice some french speaking people just can't understand that most people don't understand what they are saying on English speaking forum...

I made a french PRE-ANN post and the discussion there is pretty good. Having to prove that I'm a real Québecer is a bit hard if I don't speak french though. Any time someone posts in here in french I've started translating now so there won't be anymore problems! You'll know all the stuff we're saying about you behind your back in french.
A little summary for the beginning of the day

100% Official news - We'll have BITTREX as our first exchange after launch. If you don't know about them, they are a relative new comer amongst the exchanges but have already proven that they have what it takes. They handle massive volumes without delay and have great security.

Take a look at SiliconValleyCoin as an example of their interface - https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XSV

Québecoin (After 2 Days)

Current IPO status : 5 Investors own 210 000 QBC (100% of all IPO coins) - Total invested : 0.57561405
 BTC

QBC Summary - Proof of Work : X11 - Difficulty Adjustment : Dark Gravity Wave -  Total Coins : 42 Million - Block reward : 26 QBC - Block time : 2.5 Minutes

1 can of maple syrup left !

Cryptocurrencies Exchange
I notice some french speaking people just can't understand that most people don't understand what they are saying on English speaking forum...
Hi JP,

okk we are also working on a QuebecCoin.

Our QBC is a SHA256 coin and we will be giving a 10% to Quebecers.

Total coins: 84 million
pre-mined: 8.4 million (all donated to the people)
block time: 1 min
Reward: 25 coins
reset dif: 1440 blocks or 1 day
reward cut in half every:  1 million blocks

we will be making a official announcement very soon, hope to have live in a couple of days...currently pre-mining (to give to Quebec residents) and preparing for launch.

You can follow the launch via twitter: @QuebecCoin

We hope to have the website up soon too: QuebecCoin.com

Ummm maybe we should talk?

Please see my personal email address in profile, I look forward in talking to you

fuck , i've mistaken him as dev,  SHA256  , i nearly give up QBC. then i saw JP.
 what does he want to do ?

Yeah he's not the dev. He's not releasing his coin anymore after all and instead is helping me with marketing with this QBC with X11!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Hi JP,

okk we are also working on a QuebecCoin.

Our QBC is a SHA256 coin and we will be giving a 10% to Quebecers.

Total coins: 84 million
pre-mined: 8.4 million (all donated to the people)
block time: 1 min
Reward: 25 coins
reset dif: 1440 blocks or 1 day
reward cut in half every:  1 million blocks

we will be making a official announcement very soon, hope to have live in a couple of days...currently pre-mining (to give to Quebec residents) and preparing for launch.

You can follow the launch via twitter: @QuebecCoin

We hope to have the website up soon too: QuebecCoin.com

Ummm maybe we should talk?

Please see my personal email address in profile, I look forward in talking to you

fuck , i've mistaken him as dev,  SHA256  , i nearly give up QBC. then i saw JP.
 what does he want to do ?
excuse moi pour etre tomas un peut...mais je me suis fait avoir trop souven

pm moi avec ton plan d'attaque m'a checker et je t'envoie mes opinion si tu veux

c'est pas grave du tout! Je vais mettre tout mes plans directement ici alors tu pourras suivre le fil de discussion si tu veux vu que j'aurais pas le temps d'en parler à chaque personne individuellement.

--------------------Translation Below--------------------------

It's no big deal! I'll be posting all my plans directly here so you'll be able to follow along in the thread if you want since I won't have time to talk to every person individually about every detail.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation :

The poster was a bit frustrated earlier in the thread but since I proved I was from Québec he's feeling better about the whole thing it seems. He wanted me to pm him with details about the plan for Québecoin while saying he was sorry for his previous attitude to which I responded the above.
Activity: 476
excuse moi pour etre tomas un peut...mais je me suis fait avoir trop souven

pm moi avec ton plan d'attaque m'a checker et je t'envoie mes opinion si tu veux

lol...j'ai deja pence comme ca il y as 20 ans quand je vivais a 5 heure de route de l'ontario...j'ai vecu a ottawa pendant 3 ans j'ai meme fait me etudes a ottawa en anglais...et c la que mon opinion a changer..

je vie a 20 min a pied de l'ontario...je me suis fait attaquer et battre dans un bars pour avoir parler francais...donc mon opinion n'est pas la meme...et si tu connais ton histoire ce n'ai pas d'hiere qu'on se fait fourrer

C'est sur que des mauvaises expériences ça aide pas. En tout cas, je reste ouvert d'esprit!

---------------------------Translation Below-----------------------------------------

Bad experiences like that sure aren't helping. Anyways, I'm going to stay open minded!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The poster is a Québecer who doesn't have a lot of affection for people from the english part of canada and he had some bad experiences after getting beat up in a bar for speaking french)
Activity: 476

J'ai grandi a quebec mais je vis a gatineau ca fait 20 ans...excuse de te dire que la seul chose que les anglais aime au quebec c la biere dans les depaneurs

Je dois admettre que je partage pas à 100% ton point de vue. Je suis vraiment très ouvert à tout le monde et le Québecoin c'est pas un outil politique, c'est une question de fierté. Je suis fier de venir du Québec et aussi des gens qui habitent ici à la grandeur de la province. On est une belle gang et on aime ça avoir des choses à nous, la preuve c'est bien comment le monde veulent le retour des Nordiques, c'est à nous ça! Le Québecoin je veux que d'ici deux ans tu puisse entrer dans un dépanneur comme couche-tard partout dans la province, prendre ta caisse de bière et sortir ton cellulaire pour payer avec tes Québecoins. Pas de frais de transaction, rapide et c'est fait juste pour nous. Je pense à ça pis j'ai la chaire de poule, c'est un beau rêve que de dire qu'on à notre propre monnaie et je vais faire tout en mon pouvoir le réaliser.

lol...j'ai deja pence comme ca il y as 20 ans quand je vivais a 5 heure de route de l'ontario...j'ai vecu a ottawa pendant 3 ans j'ai meme fait me etudes a ottawa en anglais...et c la que mon opinion a changer..

je vie a 20 min a pied de l'ontario...je me suis fait attaquer et battre dans un bars pour avoir parler francais...donc mon opinion n'est pas la meme...et si tu connais ton histoire ce n'ai pas d'hiere qu'on se fait fourrer

English?
I was considering a large investment, but you need to speak English.

I can translate that entire text for you if you want, basically another guy came in here with another QuebecCoin that isn't launched yet and doesn't have a website or anything but announced it.

It's a SHA256 bitcoin clone with difficulty adjustment every 1440 blocks.. a bit outdated. I asked him to change the name of his coin since I came first and have the technically superior coin with X11 and DGW. He ended up agreeing and thought that my offer to help me promote QBC sounded good so now we'll be staying in touch and I'm thinking about going to the bitcoin expo in Toronto after he suggested it.

The other guy is a Québecer who was a bit angry cause he thought I was from the US or somewhere else in Canada apart from Québec. I easily proved that I was from here with some very very local slang.

You're all caught up now, let me know if you have any questions. (I drank way too much coffee so apologies for the run-on sentences.)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Anonymousxx. Seriously dude.  Your post makes you appear to be looking for a payoff to go away or some such thing.

Yeah that may have come out wrong. Shouldn't have gotten emotional over it I guess, felt the same way when there talks of a darkcoin clone. I invested in Québecoin (the one OP made) because it looks awesome and he looks like he knows what he's doing. It has great features and great design as well. Then you see someone come along with a sha256 coin that they threw together.. I don't know. I guess I should STFU and let OP handle it. Other QuebecCoin guy, your coin is pretty outdated to be honest...

Anonymousxx1503. I apologize profusely.

Got names and posts mixed up. My remark should have been directed to QuebecCoin, the guy with another coin. Anyways ... looks like things are ok and I'm still trying to get foot out of mouth.

Again ... I am sorry.

Wow I didn't even notice, yeah the other QuebecCoin guy looked like he wanted to put the pressure on OP or something (OP didn't flinch). Man am I always suprised when someone is polite like you in these forums! No worries rokkyroad, I really didn't notice and it could have been directed at me since I can be an ass sometimes.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Disclaimer....

i am not related to any of those quebec coins...

i am just a quebecois that is tired to see is people getting screw by the english canada....

exemple: just before every quebec election the englist population of quebec triple and go back down just after...

so if you want to prove that you are who you say you are... well transparency will be a must...

please post a pofile link to the main post showing who you are exectly...

if you got nothing to hide...

specially with 50% premine and ipo...

J'essaie pas de rester anonyme et je suis très facile à trouver même. Je comprends pas d'ou tu prends l'idée que je suis Canadien-Anglais ou que je suis Américain, c'est assez facile de reconnître un Québécois même si c'est sur un forum. En plus les Canadiens Anglais capotent moins que tu pense sur nous autres et ils essaient pas constamment de nous détruire. Il y a personne qui vas t'obliger d'investir dans le IPO du Québecoin, ceux qui le font pensent que ça en vaut la peine et en plus de ça ils me permettent de travailler à temps plein là-dessus en ayant pas d'inquiétudes pour payer mon loyer ou manger. Ça me permet de prendre un break du travail pour me concentrer sur le fait de rendre le QBC un gros succès.

Premièrement, je dois m'excuser si j'ai sonné agressif ou si j'ai été désagréable. J'ai mis énormément d'efforts pour créer le QBC et en faire une crypto de la plus haute gamme possible. J'imagine que tu as mis beaucoup de travail aussi de ton côté et j'en tiens compte. On garde contact par courriel - [email protected] et j'ai hâte d'entendre les idées que tu avais prévues pour l'idée générale d'un coin pour le Québec. Je ne vais pas à Toronto par contre, je suis à Montréal pour l'instant et je n'ai pas de voyage de prévu.

Ouin merci, enfait j'aller vous le dire...Bien dis. Merci.

Je parlais de Toronto car il y a le BitcoinExpo.ca le 11-13, tous les gars vont d'être là. Je suis à Montréal moi aussi.

Je pourrais faire de la promo pour QBC à Toronto!

Je viens de voir ça, honnêtement ça a l'air super intéressant! Je vais voir si je peux m'arranger pour y aller, peut-être louer une chambre sur Airbnb ou quelquechose du genre.

English?
I was considering a large investment, but you need to speak English.

J'ai grandi a quebec mais je vis a gatineau ca fait 20 ans...excuse de te dire que la seul chose que les anglais aime au quebec c la biere dans les depaneurs

Je dois admettre que je partage pas à 100% ton point de vue. Je suis vraiment très ouvert à tout le monde et le Québecoin c'est pas un outil politique, c'est une question de fierté. Je suis fier de venir du Québec et aussi des gens qui habitent ici à la grandeur de la province. On est une belle gang et on aime ça avoir des choses à nous, la preuve c'est bien comment le monde veulent le retour des Nordiques, c'est à nous ça! Le Québecoin je veux que d'ici deux ans tu puisse entrer dans un dépanneur comme couche-tard partout dans la province, prendre ta caisse de bière et sortir ton cellulaire pour payer avec tes Québecoins. Pas de frais de transaction, rapide et c'est fait juste pour nous. Je pense à ça pis j'ai la chaire de poule, c'est un beau rêve que de dire qu'on à notre propre monnaie et je vais faire tout en mon pouvoir le réaliser.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

Anonymousxx. Seriously dude.  Your post makes you appear to be looking for a payoff to go away or some such thing.

Yeah that may have come out wrong. Shouldn't have gotten emotional over it I guess, felt the same way when there talks of a darkcoin clone. I invested in Québecoin (the one OP made) because it looks awesome and he looks like he knows what he's doing. It has great features and great design as well. Then you see someone come along with a sha256 coin that they threw together.. I don't know. I guess I should STFU and let OP handle it. Other QuebecCoin guy, your coin is pretty outdated to be honest...

Anonymousxx1503. I apologize profusely.

Got names and posts mixed up. My remark should have been directed to QuebecCoin, the guy with another coin. Anyways ... looks like things are ok and I'm still trying to get foot out of mouth.

Again ... I am sorry.
Jump to: