Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 15. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
So there is no need to have another exchange, giving the low interest in the coin and "inactivity" of the development. If the development can find some usage of the coin, the value will increase dramatically. Multipool and Android wallet is not a priority.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-7-more-markets-being-removed-from-bittrex-on-monday-may-26th-621622

Bittrex will delist their added coins  twice a week.
As it's the only exchange for QBC, and it's low trading volume, we have to do something , we need your help big holders.

They will not remove Quebecoin. All those coins they want to remove are dead for a very long period of time. Quebecoin will soon get a nice value and also big volume on exchanger. We are all waiting for that. The big holders will never sell their coins for this small price.

According to that bittrex post, a coin needs at least .1 btc daily to maintain costs. QBC is currently at .11 btc/daily. I'd hardly say it's safe.

The dev needs to be active here, as has been stated several times by many people. Volume = exchanges = survival. This 10 year plan is all well and good, but will anyone care about a coin that has no exchange, and eventually then no miners?

ShareX may be an exchange to target. It's new, it's small, and probably not very picky at all. But it could be a temporary lifeboat if things go poorly. I'd also say Austin Global is one to consider.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
i don`t think people who farm a large amount of qbc are willing to sell at these prices, this is just my opinion
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-7-more-markets-being-removed-from-bittrex-on-monday-may-26th-621622

Bittrex will delist their added coins  twice a week.
As it's the only exchange for QBC, and it's low trading volume, we have to do something , we need your help big holders.

They will not remove Quebecoin. All those coins they want to remove are dead for a very long period of time. Quebecoin will soon get a nice value and also big volume on exchanger. We are all waiting for that. The big holders will never sell their coins for this small price.

I doubt that... Look at Lime Coin (LC)... very much active devs and with their new LCL merged mining something something with LC, buzz and activity are still there. Just that its inefficient to host a bunch of coins that doesn't trade anymore. Same with FairCoin... active dev and all that jazz. QBC on the other hand... well you all know what I would say. Let the numbers speak for themselves this time.
Activity: 269
Big holders?

How many coins have been mined to date?

I been mining for a while now and even bought some...I still don't consider it a large holding

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 65

Activity: 269
Did qbc.okaypool.com fall off the face of the earth?

Been down for awhile now

Shocked

http://qbc.okaypool.com/index.php?page=dashboard
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
That is really great ideas to have a easy way to buy quebecoin
And a paper wallet generator will be awesome!

Thanks for your implication in this coin!
Activity: 87
Circonference.ca
That's just great! All this could go a long way.

Oh! And buttons! I want to order buttons with the QBC logo on them. Of course they are indistinguishable from 'just a fleur-de-lys' button so I'll try to make them promotional, maybe hook them to a small promo card. I have to order them before the end of next week so I hope I stop being completely broke by then.

Marie-Lynn
copper member
Activity: 504
What do you mean by easy QBC buy form? You got me curious there.

Just like this: https://weselldoges.com/
This suggestion comes from someone else.

Also I would love a ticker in Chrome. I have the code done just need to connect to Bittrex API.

Marie-Lynn

That's just great! All this could go a long way.
Circonference.ca

Just like this: https://weselldoges.com/
This suggestion comes from someone else.

Also I would love a ticker in Chrome. I have the code done just need to connect to Bittrex API.

Marie-Lynn
copper member
Grin Some of us are slowly working on our own things.

Those are great ideas. I am working on a paper wallet generator, a faucet and a easy QBC buy form. I am buying all the QBC I can to do this.

But lately I have had to run in the hamster wheel to pay the bills.

Damn you day job!!

Marie-Lynn

Damn you day job, everyday duties, *cough* familly and all that comes with it!  Shocked

Paper Wallet and Faucet are both on my wishlist, I'm really glad to hear someone is working on it. Hopefully you'll join the forum and discuss your projects with the rest(few) of us  Grin

Circonference.ca
Grin Some of us are slowly working on our own things.

Those are great ideas. I am working on a paper wallet generator, a faucet and a easy QBC buy form. I am buying all the QBC I can to do this.

But lately I have had to run in the hamster wheel to pay the bills.

Damn you day job!!

Marie-Lynn
copper member
I think it would be nice if we had another exchanger aswell

Sure it will be great to have a new exchanger, and also some good news from the dev. No actions were taken to promote this coin in a proper and nice manner. We are a big community here that love this coin but we are tired of waiting for things to happen, we need some action here JPGagnon.

We’re not all here sitting and doing nothing, while waiting for JP to do everything.  Grin Some of us are slowly working on our own things - even thought IT IS hard to commit to it, atleast until the pre-mine is secured.

I almost have the WordPress and PHPBB Forum up. Which sounds like nothing, but is actually quite the challenge to set up if you’ve never touched this sector at all. I have to thanks Casseus1998 for his time, help and suggestions. Hopefully I’ll be sharing this before end-of-week. Then the Québecoiners / community can start working together on all there is to do.

I’m also making a budget for a project of mine. I’d like to create a series of video, in which I would build a mining rig from - From start to finish. The QBC mined by this rig would all go toward promotion of the coin, community participation and maybe other things – I’m brain storming.
Circonference.ca
It would be cool to have a website where new adopters can easily buy QBC with fiat (payment by Paypal) like this one here for Doges: weselldoges.com

I have made a page with the list of opportunities to buy QBC.

I am offering 2500 of my QBC. @ 500 for CAD 10.00

*This is only for people who's time is precious and cannot prend the 4 hours - 7 days required to do this manually.

Just contact me privately for this @ mlrichard (at) gmail with your QBC address and I will send you the payment link.

Marie-Lynn
We need a bit more action , there are allready 2 multipools for x11, did anyone asked them to put qbc ?
Activity: 882

yes, we need another exchange.
Activity: 140

Sure it will be great to have a new exchanger, and also some good news from the dev. No actions were taken to promote this coin in a proper and nice manner. We are a big community here that love this coin but we are tired of waiting for things to happen, we need some action here JPGagnon.
Pages:
Jump to: