Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 91. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

IPO table has been updated! Go take a look at www.qbc.io/ipo (mobile friendly too)

Québecoin (After 13 Days - 2 days left!)

Current IPO status : 30 Investments made for 210 000 QBC (100% of all IPO coins) - Total invested : 14.31936452 BTC

QBC Summary - Proof of Work : X11 - Difficulty Adjustment : Dark Gravity Wave -  Total Coins : 42 Million - Block reward : 26 QBC - Block time : 2.5 Minutes

IPO PRICE floor as of today : 0.00006818 BTC = 1 QBC. Target floor price is between 0.0002 BTC and 0.0005 BTC after IPO (20k to 50k satoshi).

Profit Potential at current IPO level : Excellent

We have gotten some big investments over these last few days and these last 2 days should be action packed. Get in before mining starts!

Great! I am ready to start mining too. After tomorrow I will start to mine darkcoin to check and tune my rig with X11. I have only mined scrypt with it.

It's the first time I participate in a coin launching (IPO and mining). Let's go  Wink

Awesome!

I've just added another pool to the list, we're up to 4 now - http://qbc.pool.mn , check it out!

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great! I am ready to start mining too. After tomorrow I will start to mine darkcoin to check and tune my rig with X11. I have only mined scrypt with it.

It's the first time I participate in a coin launching (IPO and mining). Let's go  Wink
Will an android or ios wallet be ready once the coin is released?

Even Bitcoin doesn't have a (native) iOS wallet since Apple controls every single app that goes into their ecosystem. We will have an Android QBC app though as soon as possible after release, I really think it's the easiest way to show people how cryptos work without explaining all the intricacies.

Very excited for Quebeccoin ! I'll be mining it & might join the IPO.
I'm from Toronto, living in South America & man oh man do I miss maple syrup.
But it'll probably cost you a good portion of that bitcoin to get the syrup down here, lol.

Good decision, in my opinion, to choose x11.
Whitecoin is getting slammed by asic farms a few hours after it's launch.
It seems like QuebecCoin's distribution will be better spread out.

J'ai vraiment l'impression que ton coeur est dans la bonne place avec se projet,
il-y-a beaucoup de cons dans ce forum, t'inquiete pas.

Not all coins are scams & not all devs are scammers,
Thanks JP for believing in cryptocurrency & for having a little vision & enthusiasm.

Merci, Gracias & Thanks.

Yeah I have 8 cans of maple syrup to ship so far to France, the UK, Western USA, India, etc .. it's not gonna be a pretty shipping bill. I haven't heard about whitecoin yet, I presume they went with SHA256 though if they're getting raped like that.

Thank you so much for the rest of your message, it means a lot whenever I get some support from anywhere in the world. If there's one thing I wanted, it's to let my passion for the project shine through the words I wrote and you make me believe I achieved that.

After a bit of an IPO slowdown I've received another 1.54 BTC from two different investments! I'll be adding them to the IPO page shortly, there's a bit less than 2 days left to the IPO right now, getting closer to the mining launch every minute.

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Very excited for Quebeccoin ! I'll be mining it & might join the IPO.
I'm from Toronto, living in South America & man oh man do I miss maple syrup.
But it'll probably cost you a good portion of that bitcoin to get the syrup down here, lol.

Good decision, in my opinion, to choose x11.
Whitecoin is getting slammed by asic farms a few hours after it's launch.
It seems like QuebecCoin's distribution will be better spread out.

J'ai vraiment l'impression que ton coeur est dans la bonne place avec se projet,
il-y-a beaucoup de cons dans ce forum, t'inquiete pas.

Not all coins are scams & not all devs are scammers,
Thanks JP for believing in cryptocurrency & for having a little vision & enthusiasm.

Merci, Gracias & Thanks.
Activity: 162
Will an android or ios wallet be ready once the coin is released?

Got a PM for a new pool, we're up to 4 now where you can pre-register. http://qbc.pool.mn/

Will be adding it to the website later on when I have access to my main machine, I'm currently mobile.

Only 3 days of IPO left on QBC! X11 + DGW should produce some great results for miners too! We're at almost 13 BTC so far!

If it's close to 13 BTC now, I'll add another one when it hits 20 BTC and keep up my share. Good job on the launch preparations, can't wait to have the wallet

IPO has slowed down a bit for the moment, the entirety of the crypto market is acting weird now, people don't seem as confident in investing. Although Blackcoin has been performing admirably. Wallets will be ready by the end of the IPO, I'm dual booting windows/linux but unfortunately I don't have the necessary parts for a "hackintosh" so I have to borrow a mac for compiling which is a bit tedious. I'll be building a new PC and triple booting soon though, that will make my life easier.

moved 2.7MHs/3.5MHs of my Scrypt over to SuchPool currently minning DarkCoin.

I'm ready for QBC.  Roll Eyes

If you haven't mined X11 before, that's a great idea to test it out. If you have 3.5 MH/s on scrypt you should get much more on X11, although it's only relative since everyone else also gets more.
copper member
Activity: 504
moved 2.7MHs/3.5MHs of my Scrypt over to SuchPool currently minning DarkCoin.

I'm ready for QBC.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If it's close to 13 BTC now, I'll add another one when it hits 20 BTC and keep up my share. Good job on the launch preparations, can't wait to have the wallet

Yes .I created pool http://qbc.hashhot.com ...I fixed it... Please add it to OP..Thanks..

That looks great, added it to the OP and to the website www.qbc.io

I've also updated the IPO page at www.qbc.io/ipo so go take a look. Only 5 (4 1/2) days of IPO left for everyone.

I'm currently preparing all details for launch, some stable nodes, a DNS seed, etc. We should be set for a great and smooth launch. Miners start your (X11) engines.

IPO table has been updated! Go take a look at www.qbc.io/ipo (mobile friendly too)

Québecoin (After 11 Days - 5 days left!)

Current IPO status : 27 Investments made for 210 000 QBC (100% of all IPO coins) - Total invested : 12.67172952
 BTC

27 Investments have been made by 22 investors. 1 Investor has contributed 3 times and 3 investors have contributed 2 times resulting in 27 transactions.

QBC Summary - Proof of Work : X11 - Difficulty Adjustment : Dark Gravity Wave -  Total Coins : 42 Million - Block reward : 26 QBC - Block time : 2.5 Minutes

IPO PRICE floor as of today : 0.00006034 BTC = 1 QBC. Target floor price is between 0.0002 BTC and 0.0005 BTC after IPO (20k to 50k satoshi).

Profit Potential at current IPO level : Excellent

We have gotten some big investments over these last few days and these last 5 days should be action packed. Get in before mining starts!

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool's Quebecoin Pool!

http://Quebec.SuchPool.pw

Pre-register your account now on SuchPool! Random users who pre-registered will get 0% Fees forever!
Also note that our pool is ran IN QUEBEC, BY QUEBECERS! Join us up and come mine with locals!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.

Here are some specs about our pools:

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • Multiple Load-Balanced Stratums Servers with VARDIFF
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 and stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3344
Miners from Europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3344

Our team is knowlegeable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

Come start mining now on http://Quebec.SuchPool.pw

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
Activity: 168

Hashhot pool support x11 algo ....

Pool http://qbc.hashhot.com...Pleasd add it to OP..

I have to ask you to actually make the page before trying to claim the bounty. I said the same thing to OkayPool and he fixed it up nicely qbc.okaypool.com so I awarded him with the first bounty. I've had it claimed by Suchpool who are actually from Montréal but they haven't contacted me since they told me they would make it. Hopefully they come through soon enough, Suprnova.cc too.

Yes .I created pool http://qbc.hashhot.com ...I fixed it... Please add it to OP..Thanks..
http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebec/comments/22tgix/pour_ceux_et_celles_interess%C3%A9_a_apprendres_les/?sort=confidence

J'essais plus autant que mal de partager l'info, mais j'suis pouris lol. Aller répondre avec tout votre knowledge.

I posted a few comments so that people can get the general idea of it, I think it will be easier to understand once we have an Android app for new comers.

Yes, my formal education is actually in finance (which is why my numbers actually make sense!) but my programming experience is in C++ and Python mostly,

Finance...wow. I got my B.A. in Economics, but there are times I regret not having gone for a B.Comm. 'Round here, you never really know a fella.

The important thing is to gain knowledge and better yourself, no matter how you do it. Finance is one thing, but technology is really my passion. Creating a cryptocurrency allows me to join these two things together and apply a bigger part of my knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 504
http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebec/comments/22tgix/pour_ceux_et_celles_interess%C3%A9_a_apprendres_les/?sort=confidence

J'essais plus autant que mal de partager l'info, mais j'suis pouris lol. Aller répondre avec tout votre knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yes, my formal education is actually in finance (which is why my numbers actually make sense!) but my programming experience is in C++ and Python mostly,

Finance...wow. I got my B.A. in Economics, but there are times I regret not having gone for a B.Comm. 'Round here, you never really know a fella.
Heading to bed, goodnight QBC'ers I wish launch was here now Smiley

Goodnight to you too, launch will be here very soon!

Coins looks interesting.

Thanks Equate, nice to see a trusted member show some support.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Coins looks interesting.
Activity: 196
Heading to bed, goodnight QBC'ers I wish launch was here now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: