Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 97. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Haha that's precisely what we do with the garbage plate, 2-3am meal after a night out. We all need something Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lmao Clint Eastwood is the effing man!

I just want to try this poutine or whatever it's called but I like my meals piping hot so...in my area we have something called the garbage plate that may be similar but it's spicy.

It may look like shit but I can promise you it's amaze.

Poutine is delicious, it's the perfect thing to at 3 in the morning after going out drinking with your friends. It will soak up all the alcohol with the amount of fat in it. Better hangovers guaranteed.

EDIT: That picture was slow to load but that looks DELICIOUS. I'd clog my arteries any day.
lmao Clint Eastwood is the effing man!

I just want to try this poutine or whatever it's called but I like my meals piping hot so...in my area we have something called the garbage plate that may be similar but it's spicy.

It may look like shit but I can promise you it's amaze.

Oh you didn't go there.... Everyone knows VT has the finest syrup anywhere, now if they'd just let us keep our grading system we'd be all set.

Oh tu n'es pas allé là .... Tout le monde sait VT a la plus belle sirop partout, maintenant, si on venait gardons notre système de classement que nous serions tous ensemble.

Probably a piss poor translation, but I haven't used french in years. That said, this was all just good-natured, cross-border fun.

Whenever I taste Vermont maple syrup

Tongue

Your french is quite good for someone who hasn't used it in years!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

BONUS

The first 5 investors of 0.1 BTC or more will receive a can of Québec Maple Syrup - Shipped anywhere in the world

After that anyone who invests 1 BTC or more will receive the same can of Maple Syrup for the entire duration of the IPO

I'm sorry to interrupt you, Vermont, but Québec has the best maple syrup of all time.

All cans of maple syrup at 0.1 BTC have been claimed! Every investment over 1 BTC will still get one though.

IPO STATUS : OPEN

Oh you didn't go there.... Everyone knows VT has the finest syrup anywhere, now if they'd just let us keep our grading system we'd be all set.

Oh tu n'es pas allé là .... Tout le monde sait VT a la plus belle sirop partout, maintenant, si on venait gardons notre système de classement que nous serions tous ensemble.

Probably a piss poor translation, but I haven't used french in years. That said, this was all just good-natured, cross-border fun.
I've added a more detailed description for the delayed airdrops in the first post and I've tweaked the release and IPO dates a bit to allow a better launch.

I've gotten PMs from a few people noticing that the delay between the end of the IPO and the launch is too short (24h) so I started by doubling that. I also added 2 days to the IPO while moving the launch to April 18th. This means that the IPO ends on April 16th and 48 hours later the mining will start (April 18th).

There will also be a 3 day delay between launch and IPO investers receiving their coins as I suggested before. This allows miners to get their hands on some QBC and be ready for trading. Additionally it gives us some time collect QBC adresses of the IPO investors. This won't change anything for IPO investors financially as our first exchange (BITTREX) will not be open right away anyways, but a few days after launch.

So this is what it looks like now

April 1st to April 16th (IPO) -----> 48 hours Preparation -----> April 18th (Mining Launch) -----> April 21st (Beginning of IPO distribution starting with earliest investors) -----> MAX 48 hours of IPO sending -----> April 23rd (All IPO coins will have been sent by this time)

Let me know if you see any blatant problems with these dates and I will fix it. For the moment this will the best way to make sure that launch goes well without any problems!
sounds good

Yeah sounds a bit more planned out, I like it

I'm glad you guys agree.

Just added another investment by PM, this long standing bitcointalk member is on his third investment but will remain anonymous for the time being. He also gave his can of maple syrup to the next guy in line which was pretty cool of him.

Steps

1. Starting today (April 1st) at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC) you can send any amount of BTC to the address below and record the transaction ID

1Gx1FQnMoTo9J34R9pqX5qj7kgfZ2BC1n8

BTC received before the IPO launch will be refunded minus transaction costs

2. You will post your transaction ID and the amount sent in this thread or if you want your investment to remain private you can send a PM here on bitcointalk or an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]. Like this
BTC transaction ID : 1e3ed6f35d785b48d7967e66ae9925f14944169aedbd9d1dcd2cde71e336e1ae
Amount : 0.24916695 BTC

3. You will receive a confirmation either in the thread, by PM or by e-mail and we will add the amount to the IPO table on the Québecoin IPO page. You can always contact us if there is any error on the IPO page.

4. The 210 000 QBC will be sent gradually starting 3 days after the April 18th launch, on April 21st at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC) starting with the earliest investment and moving forward. Everything will have been sent within a maximum of 48 hours ending on April 23rd at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC). This slight delay won't affect shareholders as our first exchange (bittrex) will be available only a few days after launch. The main reason for the delay in IPO distribution is giving miners a chance to get some QBC and allow fair trading.
IPO is still on the table?

This is not the correct IPO address - Don't get scammed by this person guys - this thread is not self moderated I cannot delete that post. He generated a similar but different address and you will 100% lose your money if you send it here
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I've added a more detailed description for the delayed airdrops in the first post and I've tweaked the release and IPO dates a bit to allow a better launch.

I've gotten PMs from a few people noticing that the delay between the end of the IPO and the launch is too short (24h) so I started by doubling that. I also added 2 days to the IPO while moving the launch to April 18th. This means that the IPO ends on April 16th and 48 hours later the mining will start (April 18th).

There will also be a 3 day delay between launch and IPO investers receiving their coins as I suggested before. This allows miners to get their hands on some QBC and be ready for trading. Additionally it gives us some time collect QBC adresses of the IPO investors. This won't change anything for IPO investors financially as our first exchange (BITTREX) will not be open right away anyways, but a few days after launch.

April 1st to April 16th (IPO) -----> 48 hours Preparation -----> April 18th (Mining Launch) -----> April 21st (Beginning of IPO distribution starting with earliest investors) -----> MAX 48 hours of IPO sending -----> April 23rd (All IPO coins will have been sent by this time)

Let me know if you see any blatant problems with these dates and I will fix it. For the moment this will the best way to make sure that launch goes well without any problems!
sounds good

Yeah sounds a bit more planned out, I like it
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Steps

1. Starting today (April 1st) at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC) you can send any amount of BTC to the address below and record the transaction ID

1Gx1FQnMoTo9J34R9pqX5qj7kgfZ2BC1n8

BTC received before the IPO launch will be refunded minus transaction costs

2. You will post your transaction ID and the amount sent in this thread or if you want your investment to remain private you can send a PM here on bitcointalk or an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]. Like this
BTC transaction ID : 1e3ed6f35d785b48d7967e66ae9925f14944169aedbd9d1dcd2cde71e336e1ae
Amount : 0.24916695 BTC

3. You will receive a confirmation either in the thread, by PM or by e-mail and we will add the amount to the IPO table on the Québecoin IPO page. You can always contact us if there is any error on the IPO page.

4. The 210 000 QBC will be sent gradually starting 3 days after the April 18th launch, on April 21st at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC) starting with the earliest investment and moving forward. Everything will have been sent within a maximum of 48 hours ending on April 23rd at 8:00AM EST (12:00PM UTC). This slight delay won't affect shareholders as our first exchange (bittrex) will be available only a few days after launch. The main reason for the delay in IPO distribution is giving miners a chance to get some QBC and allow fair trading.
IPO is still on the table?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

sounds good

Here's the updated IPO table from www.qbc.io/ipo

Almost across the 5 BTC mark with 8 days left. Looking very good!

IPO Profitability

1 BTC is currently equivalent to 44332.82 QBC - If we take a realistic example of 15 MH/s GPU mining rig on a 3 GH/s network, 24 hours of mining gets you 74.88 QBC which means that 1 BTC is equivalent to 592.05 days of mining if the network hashrate doesn't increase and all factors remain the same. We are still insanely profitable to investors. There is a nice equilibrium to be found between profitability and price range.

With the rare distribution of QBC at a rate of 14976 QBC/day (versus Vertcoin 28800 VTC per day and Spaincoin 72000 SPA per day given as counter example), the IPO is an amazing deal with and remains profitable until over 100 BTC at which point you would get 2100 QBC per 1 BTC - 28 days of mining at the above hash rate example and a price of 0.00047619 BTC/QBC  with an intended short term target of 0.002 BTC/QBC easily attainable through rarity of the coin.

SpainCoin having reached almost 0.008 BTC/SPA on hype alone with a terrible mining distribution and short term intended airdrop, with no features to keep miners interested.

Based on everything I've seen Quebecoin has the best shot at changing the way we all look at previous nation coins. I truly hope your coin and community sees massive success.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I think we'll change peoples minds soon enough.

i'm in...

BTC transaction ID : 99f4c4105e9e1076dae3eb47836ebd6e45f12d13114068b4b33749e4630b1087
Amount : 0.9409 BTC

Very nice! Thanks for your support and welcome aboard, I'll update the IPO list in a few minutes, I've got a few pms as well and those will be added too!

I'll make an up to date summary as well after updating the IPO page. Be back shortly!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
i'm in...

BTC transaction ID : 99f4c4105e9e1076dae3eb47836ebd6e45f12d13114068b4b33749e4630b1087
Amount : 0.9409 BTC
Based on everything I've seen Quebecoin has the best shot at changing the way we all look at previous nation coins. I truly hope your coin and community sees massive success.
I was considering mining this coin the other day, but I think the "nation" coins are somewhat drawn out at this point. I mean, we've had so many come and go lately it's hard to back one.

However, the maple syrup thing is possibly the best thing ever.

Yeah that's because all these other nation coins have given the concept a terrible name. Huge pump and dumps, scams and the creation of multiple nation coins by the same bunch of shady devs intended only for profit. Read through the QBC announcement, through the questions I answered in this thread and you'll realize that we're probably the only nation coin which has an actual chance of working. We're taking a completely different approach meant to go with a gradual adoption thanks to delayed airdrops and targeted marketing and distribution. Plus the coin is designed to be valuable as I also showed a bit earlier in the thread. I think you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by mining QBC at launch.

Thanks a lot for your investment and wishes! I'll be adding you and another investor (around 0.1 BTC) to the page as soon as possible. We're close to 3.5 BTC now but still far away from an accurate IPO floor price.
Activity: 182
Community
I was considering mining this coin the other day, but I think the "nation" coins are somewhat drawn out at this point. I mean, we've had so many come and go lately it's hard to back one.

However, the maple syrup thing is possibly the best thing ever.
Honnêtement, moi j'y crois au QBC.

Québec, je t'aime !

Kebooz.

Translation

Honestly, I believe in QBC.

Québec, I love you!

Kebooz.

-----------

Thanks for the kind words Kebooz.
Activity: 210