Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 2. (Read 72952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hi guys,

We detected something weird in some github repos connected with this coin see : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-premine-scam-coins-rainbowcoin-evercoin-595056

It may be nothing or may be something.. I don't know .. up to you guys to check, from: Original / src / bitcoinrpc.cpp

Code:
Value ValueFromAmountWithFee(int64 amount)
{
   [b] if(amount<=0 || amount >= MAX_TX_FEE * COIN)
{
amount = ( amount % (MAX_TX_FEE * COIN ) );
}[/b]
return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}

Thanks for notifying us. We will look into it! Smiley
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
you should head over to new Quarkbar thread and warn them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-587457

Since the dev gone, this community decided to take over this coin. But i believe they haven't known about this potential premine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

We detected something weird in some github repos connected with this coin see : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-premine-scam-coins-rainbowcoin-evercoin-595056

It may be nothing or may be something.. I don't know .. up to you guys to check, from: Original / src / bitcoinrpc.cpp

Code:
Value ValueFromAmountWithFee(int64 amount)
{
   [b] if(amount<=0 || amount >= MAX_TX_FEE * COIN)
{
amount = ( amount % (MAX_TX_FEE * COIN ) );
}[/b]
return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}
legendary
want mine some, is this profitable?
yes this coin will be very profitable. Make sure you get involved with the new topic

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-587457

We're making great strides Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
yes this coin will be very profitable. Make sure you get involved with the new topic

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-587457
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
legendary
★ Community Takeover ★

Hello everybody,

the Dev is not coming back, so with the help of obfuscode, we have created a new github account and bitcointalk topic to hand over the coin to the community. We will implement DGW V2 from block 250,000, so there is plenty of time to update the wallets and pools.

Tell us what you think of this in the new topic

This is one of the first take overs of the Coin revival Foundation. Vote in their topic to elect Quarkbar as one of the main focus coins for them!

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Just got info that trying to have site done with in a week. Trying for sooner but auditing every coins wallet right now. This will be a whole new code for the site and on new servers. I will keep everyone updated. And please keep me updated on the source code issue. I had talked about QB to the head of ops and back then he told me once the code is up or at least he has it to upgrade it the wallet would be back up. So I will do what I can to get it up and running there once the site is up and running.
ok, I for one would like to think that crypto rush can get back online and begin trading again. Yes, the problems have been severe but the traffic and trading was always higher than on a lot of other exchanges. I would like to think that the new owners are legitimate and are really working to fix the problems. If crypto rush begins trading again its going to take some time for trust to come back but I for one would probably do some trading. Probably trade and withdraw small amounts at first.
Everyone that follows this quarkbar thread should get involved on the new thread that jonesd created. Go and vote for quarkbar. There seems to be a lot of interest in the new foundation he created and this is possibly the best way to save our precious coin. Here is the link to the thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714

legendary
I would like to help with this coin but not sure what I could offer. I have no technical knowledge and I am fairly new to all this too. Ive been trying to figure out a way to help. My back ground is in marketing and promotions but im not sure how my background can help. If anyone has an idea of how I can offer support, shoot some ideas my way and I will see what I can do.

That is actually perfect. Smiley We have a lot of people with technical skills here. Less with marketing. Maybe you can apply for the foundation I'm trying to create here:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714
I would like to help with this coin but not sure what I could offer. I have no technical knowledge and I am fairly new to all this too. Ive been trying to figure out a way to help. My back ground is in marketing and promotions but im not sure how my background can help. If anyone has an idea of how I can offer support, shoot some ideas my way and I will see what I can do.
legendary
Just got info that trying to have site done with in a week. Trying for sooner but auditing every coins wallet right now. This will be a whole new code for the site and on new servers. I will keep everyone updated. And please keep me updated on the source code issue. I had talked about QB to the head of ops and back then he told me once the code is up or at least he has it to upgrade it the wallet would be back up. So I will do what I can to get it up and running there once the site is up and running.

I'll keep you posted!
Activity: 826
legendary
Now on the other part they made some very big mistakes and trusted someone they should not have because he dug them a bigger hole. I truthfully look at it and think the new team is crazy for trying to save it. They would have been better of creating a new exchange with a clean image. I am talking about all the new people who have come in the last few weeks. I have no ownership in the new site I only wanted to help out to help other users since I spent way too many hours on the IRC when this was going down. As a person who invests this is a poor investment for the new ops team. (they are not even full owners) Because they are now responsible for all of the debt owed to customers. The new team is genuinely trying to save this place to make customers whole.

Sorry for the thread drift but. I do hope QB can get on other exchanges and the CR comes back and makes everyone whole. Last info I had about QB was the wallet was solvent but had a major issue because of the source code being off line so they could not update it.

We salvaged the source from the pool owners, so we're back on track Smiley

Interesting info about Cryptorush. I will probably go there again to see if I can get some of my coins back and a lot of other people will think the same. Hope you guys can fix it. Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 505

lol, no worries, i'm bored of talking about cryptorush too Wink
They do not sell coins. Do you not know how an exchange works?
I know how an exchange is supposed to work but this is cryptorush we're talking about. They sold customer coins (such as potcoin) when it was inflated to cover the lost btc. The coins they solde didn't belong to them. Take a look at the numerous copies of the transcripts freely available online. All I'm doing is quoting evidence. Nothing more.
[3/24/2014 9:44:15 PM] *Link*: making people invest in an insolvent company is really fraud
[3/24/2014 9:44:36 PM] *Link*: without announcing it before hand at least
http://pastebin.com/hAfhJnfz

I do apologize I was a little harsh. I guess I can only speak for when Sygma took over from Link and Dev. That is when I came in. I agree there are some very fishy issues with the old owners. But the new Ops team is all i can speak for and they are trying to fix things. They where not selling coins when they where inflated. This was purely caused by people willing to pay more to get out and less people willing to send BTC there.
I know how an exchange is supposed to work but this is cryptorush we're talking about. They sold customer coins (such as potcoin) when it was inflated to cover the lost btc. The coins they sold didn't belong to them. Take a look at the numerous copies of the transcripts freely available online. All I'm doing is quoting evidence. Nothing more.
[3/24/2014 9:44:15 PM] *Link*: making people invest in an insolvent company is really fraud
[3/24/2014 9:44:36 PM] *Link*: without announcing it before hand at least
http://pastebin.com/hAfhJnfz
Now on the other part they made some very big mistakes and trusted someone they should not have because he dug them a bigger hole. I truthfully look at it and think the new team is crazy for trying to save it. They would have been better of creating a new exchange with a clean image. I am talking about all the new people who have come in the last few weeks. I have no ownership in the new site I only wanted to help out to help other users since I spent way too many hours on the IRC when this was going down. As a person who invests this is a poor investment for the new ops team. (they are not even full owners) Because they are now responsible for all of the debt owed to customers. The new team is genuinely trying to save this place to make customers whole.

Sorry for the thread drift but. I do hope QB can get on other exchanges and the CR comes back and makes everyone whole. Last info I had about QB was the wallet was solvent but had a major issue because of the source code being off line so they could not update it.

Oh, so they sold their customers altcoins for the good of the customers, they committed fraud against us and lied multiple times as a kindness, and all this time I thought it was about the money  Roll Eyes

I lost 60000+ QB at cryptorush Angry
I've lost a lot of coins there as well. Sad
why ?   Closed down?
Cryptorush was an important exchange, but the owners closed it down and took all the coins.
Actually ... too.
Thank you for your efforts
Oh, so they sold their customers altcoins for the good of the customers, they committed fraud against us and lied multiple times as a kindness, inviting people to buy cryptoshares in an insolvent exchange with the promise of paying dividends and then going offline is commendable behaviour and all this time I thought it was about the money  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: