Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 3. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I don't believe you will be able to stake QLC. However Public Chain architecture (although being developed as we speak) is still not 100% set in stone, so things are subject to change.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Why do I need Qlink if internet is getting more accessible and cheaper each year?
Companies like Google; want to bring free Wi-Fi to the whole world through Google Station.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Will there be some kind of airdrop or two tokens in use when the QLC chain is launched? That would be cool!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Decentralization of the mobile network will create an opportunity for users to get better and cheaper mobile communications, and users of this network will receive a reward. To use the mobile communication of your project, users will need to purchase a special sim card?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I just invested in QLC, i'm hoping it'll do good. So just keep up the good work.  Hoping for some major press about the coin soon! Needs to be known!
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
It has probably been mentioned already, but next Monday there's a spotcoin (NEP5) airdrop for all QLC holders.

If you have over 1000 QLC tokens in your personal NEO wallet, then you may have a chance of getting a bunch of Spotcoins (of the upcoming Spotcoin NEO exchange). 3000 participants divide 100k spotcoins during the special airdrop.

Read more here: https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-qlc-chain-airdrop-coming-monday-every-reason-to-get-ready-e624ac41a6f5
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange? Will this coin be avalible to mine?
You can buy Qlink for ETH on pre-sale and for NEO on Crowd sale.
Not mineable but posable  Wink To accommodate the requirements of the mobile network  business, the Qlink Chain will adopt a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS)   consensus algorithm to generate billing data and  create a ledger of content accessed by users.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
How do you think Qlink can be used in your locality
What do you think you can do to promote Qlink as one of its passionate investor?
Activity: 77
Interesting it says QLC Chain rather than Qlink on the sponsors. Maybe the new website/brand will be released during Consensus :p
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
In this video https://www.youtube.com/embed/Psr98QFNqCg Altcoin Buzz shares his list of 12 altcoins that have undiscovered potential and will explode in 2018. And Qlink is one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Qlink, a decentralized mobile network, is dedicated to constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure on blockchain. Qlink featured and recommended by Datadash - Nicholas Merten. Qlink devs working on Network-as-a-Service initiative on NEO blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
To share qlink hotspot, we should have qlink internet too right? So are there going to be antennas and satellites to provide connectivity?
Activity: 8

Hopefully you’ve been noticing the increased volume and variety of activities that we’ve been getting involved in over the last few months. These have been across areas including senior level appointments to drive key functions, raising our profile at industry events and educating the wider public about digital assets and what we do. But this doesn’t mean the technology has taken a back seat. Quite the opposite — in this latest development update we’re really excited to be able to give you a first look at the user interface for the OAX platform.

During the first phase of the development, the back end obviously took priority. But recently things reached a point where we could begin the design of the front end and connect it up to the back end. What we’ve got so far is the screen that people trading tokens over the OAX platform will see (the UI for Asset Gateway owners will come next). It’s designed to be user friendly and intuitive, fitting in with our philosophy of making digital asset trading as transparent as possible.

Of course, one of the reasons for getting the UI in place is that we are promoting the project much more. We aim to have a full demo ready for Consensus next month and are looking forward to giving delegates there a tour of the project!

Putting in place the UI is also allowing us to undertake testing. A fully functioning, safe platform is obviously our aim and we will be testing it thoroughly by bringing in some expert traders to put it through its paces. We’re also making sure that it’s robust and conforms to the high governance standards we’re committed to promoting at the OAX Foundation. To that end, we are examining all procedures on the platform so that transparent and proper use is stuck to by all potential users.

IMPORTANT NOTICE — We will only ever communicate news and updates about the OAX project via the OAX Foundation’s official channels. Please make sure you are following these:

Twitter: twitter.com/OAX_Foundation

Medium: medium.com/@OAX_Foundation

Telegram: t.me/openanxteam and t.me/oaxcnt

Slack: openanx.slack.com

QQ: 651355919

Any other channels purporting to be OAX are false and the information they provide should be disregarded. We’re regularly monitoring for false channels and actively working to have them shut down. To report any false channels you find, please contact us: [email protected].

Thanks for your update, this is indeed quite a amazing project Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

Hopefully you’ve been noticing the increased volume and variety of activities that we’ve been getting involved in over the last few months. These have been across areas including senior level appointments to drive key functions, raising our profile at industry events and educating the wider public about digital assets and what we do. But this doesn’t mean the technology has taken a back seat. Quite the opposite — in this latest development update we’re really excited to be able to give you a first look at the user interface for the OAX platform.

During the first phase of the development, the back end obviously took priority. But recently things reached a point where we could begin the design of the front end and connect it up to the back end. What we’ve got so far is the screen that people trading tokens over the OAX platform will see (the UI for Asset Gateway owners will come next). It’s designed to be user friendly and intuitive, fitting in with our philosophy of making digital asset trading as transparent as possible.

Of course, one of the reasons for getting the UI in place is that we are promoting the project much more. We aim to have a full demo ready for Consensus next month and are looking forward to giving delegates there a tour of the project!

Putting in place the UI is also allowing us to undertake testing. A fully functioning, safe platform is obviously our aim and we will be testing it thoroughly by bringing in some expert traders to put it through its paces. We’re also making sure that it’s robust and conforms to the high governance standards we’re committed to promoting at the OAX Foundation. To that end, we are examining all procedures on the platform so that transparent and proper use is stuck to by all potential users.

IMPORTANT NOTICE — We will only ever communicate news and updates about the OAX project via the OAX Foundation’s official channels. Please make sure you are following these:

Twitter: twitter.com/OAX_Foundation

Medium: medium.com/@OAX_Foundation

Telegram: t.me/openanxteam and t.me/oaxcnt

Slack: openanx.slack.com

QQ: 651355919

Any other channels purporting to be OAX are false and the information they provide should be disregarded. We’re regularly monitoring for false channels and actively working to have them shut down. To report any false channels you find, please contact us: [email protected].
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Download the latest WinQ dApp 1.1.6 version http://bit.ly/winqgoogle  

Tell any UI update you find
SLT
Activity: 200
Merit: 4
Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card
Decentralized and mobile wifi spots, sounds great Smiley everything depends how they are going to deliver it. But FA is great.
Activity: 78
I have seen another projects be there and I ask why are not on huobi exchange.....they are expensive
Look how many exchanges coming in the market
Soon they will ask you to be listed on them exchange
Patience....Look now
So hold a good project
Activity: 154
It is the sleeping giant. We are all trying to accumulate as much as possible. It is still very much under the radar.
QLC is the sleeping giant. We are all trying to accumulate as much as possible. It is still very much under the radar.

lol damn dude, same statement, same sig campaign, could you make yourself any more obvious??  Cheesy  ...Tighten up man, tighten up.
Pages:
Jump to: