Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 13. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How much safer is this system on average than the analogues available on the market? I was very interested in this system. If the security of data processing is not inferior to its analogues, then I will use this service
brand new
The price of REAP token is goes down a little bit in the last few days like a trading volume also. But the price is still pretty high - about 18 cents
brand new
I found that ReapChain creates one round of tables for block generation, but what exactly can be done while this round?
In this round 15 steering committee nodes have selected among the general nodes through security enhanced random selection mechanism
Also at the same time 14 standing committee nodes participated together in the validation process
brand new
I found that ReapChain creates one round of tables for block generation, but what exactly can be done while this round?
In this round 15 steering committee nodes have selected among the general nodes through security enhanced random selection mechanism
brand new
brand new
Also Reap reaches the consensus with the minimum amount of network traffic under direct communication among 28 nodes
brand new
Because block generates within 2 seconds in ReapChain, it makes the ReapChain suitable for commercial transaction deployment
ReapChain can quickly reach a consensus within 2 seconds by selecting a coordinator from a standing committee
Activity: 3
Because block generates within 2 seconds in ReapChain, it makes the ReapChain suitable for commercial transaction deployment
brand new
So ReapChain system has a basic block generation cycle of 2 seconds and I think it is pretty fast even for our days
brand new
Hello to everyone, I have a question regarding REAP token allocation. Who can tell me about reserves, is there is some and how much is it?
Hello, yes, I read that ReapChain will manage to ensure 5 to 15 % of reserves be maintained. I think 15% is enough for such purpose
Activity: 7
Hello to everyone, I have a question regarding REAP token allocation. Who can tell me about reserves, is there is some and how much is it?
Activity: 12
Well growth is very big it is obviously, but still there are no new listings on exchanges for REAP token Sad I think if there will be more listing the growth could be even bigger
Activity: 10
Looking to the stable rise in the REAP token price since it was listed, I can say for sure that it is pretty strong coin and very valuable
brand new
It is really good and big growth in REAP token price in january and I hope this growth will continue in february and later Smiley
brand new
About token allocation, I'm interested to know about marketing purposes more. Who knows about this part?
As I read, 5% of the token allocation will be allocated for the marketing purposes and lockup period will be determined separately for each marketing campaign
brand new
About token allocation, I'm interested to know about marketing purposes more. Who knows about this part?
Activity: 13
Good idea to do the same lock up period for Early Contributors as for founders and team members. I think it is good for token as it will be locked for some time
As I understood, Reap tokens locked for reason to do not lost in price and fro team to have time for the project development, so I think it is good decision
brand new
It is pretty impressive to see the results of REAP token in the last month. 2021 started with good news for the ReapChain project
Activity: 14
As I remember start price of REAP token was about 3 cents, and now it is 16 cents. It was long growth for this coin and I think it shows serious intentions of team and investors Smiley
Activity: 12
Wow, REAP token has so big growth in january - more than 78% growth, it is very good result even in comparison with bitcoin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: