Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 16. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think it is possible to establish a business model and generate profit through ReapChain BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) and it looks as attractive option as for me Smiley
Activity: 23
Data processing company should be interested in using Reap system as they can acquires necessary data through Reap Platform without any delays
Activity: 17
One of the very important things is that Reap HUT is a temporary storage which incurs the cost for data transmission and storage
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Reap Platform basically is a service operation platform, and platform for data store where data transactions occur as I see it
brand new
I saw many mentions about nodes in ReapChain system, so how do they prove the reliability of an always-managed node?
First of all I read that the permanent node that is operated at all times must satisfy the hardware condition and at the same time hold 2% of the total amount of tokens issued
Right, also the permanent node that is operated at all times can be changed by voting, so that the entire node is operated transparently
brand new
I saw many mentions about nodes in ReapChain system, so how do they prove the reliability of an always-managed node?
First of all I read that the permanent node that is operated at all times must satisfy the hardware condition and at the same time hold 2% of the total amount of tokens issued
brand new
Interesting that Reap SDK is provided as a software service (SaaS, Software as a Service) and Reap need to pay a license fee for it
brand new
brand new
I think ReapChain intends to establish a business model with combining business areas by platform activation and establishing a reasonable fee and incentive system
True, also ReapChain team want to build a competitive infrastructure by creating competitive and profitable token economy
Activity: 24
I think ReapChain intends to establish a business model with combining business areas by platform activation and establishing a reasonable fee and incentive system
Activity: 20
A very important part of this project is that ReapChain offers platform for DApp business composed of various IoT-based business fields Wink
Activity: 22
With the help of ReapMiddleChain, power company can enjoy the same effectiveness as edge computing without installing separate devices Smiley
Activity: 19
Big plus is that in smart grid which ReapChain Baas is applied, a large amount of data can be transmitted in real time without any problems
Also this large amount of data can be processed with high speed through ReapMiddleChain without adopting edge computing technology
brand new
In the case of ReapChain system are there any advantages of transferring transactions and blocks in the form of a cell block?
In Reap, Cell Block is a concept that provides a quick response to IoT objects by providing a pre-confirmation through a three-way agreement when a transaction occurs.
I read about it also, also as I know the load can be adjusted in the ReapChain system and it is very comfortable I think
brand new
In the case of ReapChain system are there any advantages of transferring transactions and blocks in the form of a cell block?
In Reap, Cell Block is a concept that provides a quick response to IoT objects by providing a pre-confirmation through a three-way agreement when a transaction occurs.
brand new
brand new
Big plus is that in smart grid which ReapChain Baas is applied, a large amount of data can be transmitted in real time without any problems
Activity: 18
In the existing IoT power grid structure new technologies such as edge computing or installing of a separate device are needed I think
Activity: 14
In modern smart home systems a large amount of data can be generated which causes the problems of maintaining and managing new technology and separate devices.
brand new
I want to know how to access the MCU-based (Micro Controller Unit) IoT application developed through the Reap SDK?
I'm sure that you can set application access rights according to the policy of the service operator (administrator and user)
Pages:
Jump to: