Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 9. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
As I know Reap team is developing and researching the mainnet based on a hybrid blockchain specialized for IoT at the moment
I read about it too, also BASS (Blockchain As A Service) system is also being developed at the same time by the team
brand new
Basically the 3rd generation blockchain currently being developed is a platform that mediates various tangible and intangible asset transactions
True, also the fields of application are increasing, and convergence with other industries is actively progressing.
brand new
Basically the 3rd generation blockchain currently being developed is a platform that mediates various tangible and intangible asset transactions
brand new
ReapChain employees are engaged right now in mainnet development to integrate blockchain technology into IoT industry as a whole
brand new
Mainnet basically a network that actually launches and operates their own blockchain projects. That's why this aspect is so important as for me
Activity: 24
I think right now many blockchain startup companies are actively taking steps, such as focusing on developing or selling the mainnet
True, as blockchain and distributed data storage technology develops, market demand increases also at the same time
Activity: 14
I think right now many blockchain startup companies are actively taking steps, such as focusing on developing or selling the mainnet
brand new
So as I heard ReapChain right now actively developing “Mainnet”, the core blockchain technology in our days. Hope to see some updates about it soon Smiley
brand new
Also big advantage that random numbers obtained by using this are encrypted with public keys and used with robust security
brand new
So what makes ReapChain consensus algorithm so special and what advantages it has among competitors?
Unlike other consensus algorithms that use pseudorandom numbers, ReapChain introduces a reliable quantum random number generator.
Activity: 9
So what makes ReapChain consensus algorithm so special and what advantages it has among competitors?
brand new
I also know about another approach that has been attempted is to generate random numbers in hardware
Such method of generating random numbers by digitally quantifying such analog movement is the most unpredictable method
brand new
I also know about another approach that has been attempted is to generate random numbers in hardware
Activity: 17
The problem is this consensus algorithm requires more than 1,000 consensus nodes which is a really big one network
True, it means that this network would not be able to work unless it expanded at the very initial stage which is not so easy to do
Activity: 15
The problem is this consensus algorithm requires more than 1,000 consensus nodes which is a really big one network
brand new
As I know in some consensus algorithms, nodes have authorities to participate in voting by using random numbers that are mathematically validated
I heard about such consensus algorithms also, but such validation process requires much time at the moment, so it is minus
Activity: 23
As I know in some consensus algorithms, nodes have authorities to participate in voting by using random numbers that are mathematically validated
Activity: 16
By the way a subsequent random number could be statistically predicted if pseudorandom numbers are repeatedly used.
brand new
True, I know that one of the ways is to generate pseudorandom numbers is by using some mathematical functions in computer software.
Interesting to know that they have been further use for general industrial sectors such as the financial, aviation, and security industries
Activity: 21
True, I know that one of the ways is to generate pseudorandom numbers is by using some mathematical functions in computer software.
Pages:
Jump to: