Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 17. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I want to know how to access the MCU-based (Micro Controller Unit) IoT application developed through the Reap SDK?
Activity: 14
Interesting, if the power supply is cut off due to a sudden power outage, can IoT data disappear without being stored on the blockchain?
Activity: 20
True, ReapChain team signed some really important partnerships last year with many companies which connected with blockchain, IoT, security and more
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Given the number of partners that ReapChain has partnered with, I am confident that this platform will be able to realize its goals in the future related to scalability, security, and decentralization
brand new
Activity: 0
With the help of Reap SDK you can plan and produce monthly accurate total power supply based on clean power consumption data
Activity: 15
It is also very important because the power company verifies if the device is authenticated and Reap system helps in this
brand new
If to believe in the words of the project team, with usage of Reapchain BaaS you can easily solve the data security problem of the devices
True, with Reap SDK each of smart home devices is assigned a private key, which is a unique ID for each device. It's very important part
brand new
If to believe in the words of the project team, with usage of Reapchain BaaS you can easily solve the data security problem of the devices
brand new
I heard about cases when data transmitted from smart meters are forged and incorrect data is displayed and transmitted to the power company
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
As I understood, ReapChain can be very important for the smart home as it can collect information from the sensor with Reap SDK in real time
Activity: 22
Smart home devices may contain personal information and because of it the securing of the information is very critical in this case
In some of the existing smart home systems lacks the function of verification regarding device hacking or forged data of hacked device
Yes, it is a problem as for me also, and because of it malfunction or side effect of management system can occur because of incorrect data transmission
Smart contracts is a very important part of security right now and I'm interested, does ReapChain have its own language for smart contracts?
I read before that the smart contract which is used in ReapChain system is composed of solidity language
Activity: 12
Smart contracts is a very important part of security right now and I'm interested, does ReapChain have its own language for smart contracts?
Activity: 17
Smart home devices may contain personal information and because of it the securing of the information is very critical in this case
In some of the existing smart home systems lacks the function of verification regarding device hacking or forged data of hacked device
brand new
Who knows how is personal information managed within the Reap Platform? Are there any features or differences?
When personal data is collected, it is cut into pieces, encrypted and stored on personal devices. By cutting the data into pieces and storing each part separately, the collected data can be safely stored and quickly accessed.
Personal data can only be accessed if all of the data is sorted, which increases security and excludes leak of stored data.
brand new
Who knows how is personal information managed within the Reap Platform? Are there any features or differences?
When personal data is collected, it is cut into pieces, encrypted and stored on personal devices. By cutting the data into pieces and storing each part separately, the collected data can be safely stored and quickly accessed.
brand new
brand new
True, there are many different devices such as appliances, air conditioners, chargers, lighting, safety devices and much more
Activity: 24
In smart home you can receive information about the total amount of power consumption of the household from the IoT application for example
I'm agree with you. Smart meter that collects data for power consumption plays a very important role in all this by the way
Smart meter is one of the most important parts of the system because there are many different type of smart devices used at smart home
Pages:
Jump to: