Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 8. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
One of the most interesting parts in ReapChain is that it operates standing and steering committee nodes to balance between the internal and external nodes
I think it is distinguishes ReapChain from competitors and it forms a double committee to conduct the consensus process
Activity: 13
One of the most interesting parts in ReapChain is that it operates standing and steering committee nodes to balance between the internal and external nodes
Activity: 14
I think Reap team very happy about partnership with the best university in Korea. Together they will promote the advancement of PoDC technology
Activity: 12
I read also that they will work together on full node response failure handling and performance security and more
brand new
I read they want to work on stand-alone PoDC consensus module & Qmanger basic function implementation work
Seoul National University’s lab also should help ReapChain protocol with function matching completion and performance evaluation
brand new
I read they want to work on stand-alone PoDC consensus module & Qmanger basic function implementation work
brand new
Partnership between ReapChain and Seoul National University’s lab sounds very promising. What do they want to research together?
As I know they have decided to research a blockchain with advanced functions and stability. I think they can reach good result working together Smiley
Activity: 10
Partnership between ReapChain and Seoul National University’s lab sounds very promising. What do they want to research together?
brand new
From the Seoul National University Professor Eom Hyun-sang was on the meeting. He is working Department of Computer Science and Engineering
I heard about professor Eom Hyun-sang, he is attracting domestic and international attention, such as receiving the Best Paper Award at the 2017 Cluster Society
brand new
From the Seoul National University Professor Eom Hyun-sang was on the meeting. He is working Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Activity: 9
There was contract ceremony on the 11th with ReapChain team and people from Seoul National University participants
I read about it also, on the meeting was ReapChain CEO Jeong-han Lee, Vice President and some more people from the management team
Activity: 21
There was contract ceremony on the 11th with ReapChain team and people from Seoul National University participants
Activity: 8
Partnership of ReapChain project with Seoul National University’s Distributed Systems Lab sounds impressive. Where I can read more about it?
brand new
I read that ReapChain project signed a joint R&D contract to advance the two-way consensus algorithm (PoDC) in cooperation with the distributed system laboratory of Seoul National University.
brand new
Just found the information about joint research and development of ReapChain team and Seoul National University’s Distributed Systems Lab. It should be exciting for both Wink
Activity: 19
Right now blockchain startup companies are actively taking steps, such as expanding and implementing token economy and more
Activity: 22
Platforms based on blockchain technology emerge as business models in various industries. That's why interest in blockchain technology is spreading pretty fast
Activity: 22
The recorded distributed ledger is stored in a block-type structure and blockchain is really safe from hacking or forgery in this case
copper member
Activity: 4
IoT field is rapidly improving in our days and I think that gigabit internet and 5G mobile communication plays really big role in it
brand new
I think that most of all blockchain is drawing attention as a security measure in the Internet of Things field
Pages:
Jump to: