Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Quantum Random Number Selection Mechanism which is using in ReapChain is very interesting thing and as I know there are several ways to generate random numbers.
Activity: 14
Looks like this project is has big potential. Ok, it is interesting to know how does this coordinator is can be selected here?
Hey man, as I know, a coordinator has been selected by a highly scalable quantum random number which is using in reapchain
Activity: 9
Looks like this project is has big potential. Ok, it is interesting to know how does this coordinator is can be selected here?
Activity: 12
Basically in Reap, the consensus derives through direct voting with a minimum number of messages delivered to a coordinator
Activity: 12
I read a lot about nodes in ReapChain system. So can you tell me how external and internal nodes are selected here?
brand new
Activity: 0
I thing that in the ReapChain, a highly secured balance can be achieved between external and internal nodes
Activity: 20
I want to ask about participation in the consensus process, is there whould be verification or something like that firstly?
Yes, before participating, Identity verification is done by the Qmanager and coordinator levels depending on each role during consensus.
brand new
I want to ask about participation in the consensus process, is there whould be verification or something like that firstly?
brand new
Well what should I do participate in the consensus process in ReapChain? I think this question interest not only me Smiley
As I know, to participate in the consensus process, you need to register as a candidate node and pay a registration fee firstly
Also it should be different levels of identification regulation on standing and steering committee candidates for assigning duties, responsibilities and authority
Activity: 17
Well what should I do participate in the consensus process in ReapChain? I think this question interest not only me Smiley
As I know, to participate in the consensus process, you need to register as a candidate node and pay a registration fee firstly
Activity: 6
Activity: 20
As I know in ReapChain system different member nodes have given different authorities. This is how it works Wink
Also it can be used to register in the governance and to climb up the status hierarchy to secure reputation and authority
Activity: 15
As I know in ReapChain system different member nodes have given different authorities. This is how it works Wink
Activity: 24
As I read for computing power attacks, if nodes have selected as candidate groups, the availability of such nodes will always be ensured
Yes, because the decision of the final voting group is made separately by using unpredictable quantum random numbers.
Activity: 22
As I read for computing power attacks, if nodes have selected as candidate groups, the availability of such nodes will always be ensured
Activity: 22
Btw ReapChain is more secured because the consensus derived by combining with the decision from a consensus group that consists of reliable and continuously monitored nodes.
brand new
As I know computing power attacks generally executes by increasing the number of nodes that can be maliciously controlled by taking over the control of nodes
In the case of ReapChain, at the time of block generation nodes are equally distributed for block finalization to candidate groups
You are right and also its stability increases as the number of nodes increases, so this is a strong side of ReapChain Wink
brand new
As I know computing power attacks generally executes by increasing the number of nodes that can be maliciously controlled by taking over the control of nodes
In the case of ReapChain, at the time of block generation nodes are equally distributed for block finalization to candidate groups
brand new
brand new
Maybe this question was asked already, but I'm interested to know about who can use the ReapChain platform?
Anyone in the IoT industry can participate to build an IoT-based infrastructure, and this will enable them to process and store data generated in real time.
Pages:
Jump to: