Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 18. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Who knows when will ReapChain's testnet and mainnet be released? I saw it was some testings not long time ago
Firstly as I read before it was scheduled to release the test net in 2020.2Q, and the main net is scheduled to open in 2021.3Q. But is was delay as I know, so not sure right now
brand new
Activity: 0
Who knows when will ReapChain's testnet and mainnet be released? I saw it was some testings not long time ago
Activity: 18
In smart home you can receive information about the total amount of power consumption of the household from the IoT application for example
I'm agree with you. Smart meter that collects data for power consumption plays a very important role in all this by the way
brand new
In smart home you can receive information about the total amount of power consumption of the household from the IoT application for example
brand new
As for me, obvious place where you can use better IoT and where many problems is still facing by users is smart homes
brand new
ReapChain IoT system can be used to enhance the efficiency of the logistics system and to manage transparently all information and history of the data. Logistic sphere is one of the most interesting for IoT I think
Activity: 20
Good that ReapChain system goes through the mutual verification process between the device and reader to prevent for unauthorized users from accessing as it is a problem in IoT systems right now
True, if the attempt to change or delete the information data is detected in the system, the altered data is compared and verified with original data base
I think so too, and the biggest benefit as for me as it can prevent the problems caused by incorrect information in the system
brand new
I have a technical question, can ReapChain run smart contracts with multiple signature addresses or it is impossible in this case?
As I know, in ReapChain platform, you can simply use Ethereum-based smart contract code.
You are absolutely right, that's why multi-signature smart contracts like Ethereum MultiSig Wallet for example are also available.
Activity: 21
By the way ReapChain (REAP) token also listed on CoinGecko and has pretty good numbers. If project listed on CMC and CoinGecko it means something I think
As for me, listing of REAP token on CMC and CoinGecko was just a question of time as I think ReapChain is very serious project with ambitions and ideas for the IoT future
brand new
By the way ReapChain (REAP) token also listed on CoinGecko and has pretty good numbers. If project listed on CMC and CoinGecko it means something I think
Activity: 14
As I see the price is up pretty high since beginning in about four times. It is good indicator for the REAP token. Trading volume also growing
brand new
Hey guys, just found that ReapChain (REAP) token is listed on Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reapchain/
Well yea, it is there for a while already. It shows the level of the project. Also it is indicated that the confidence in the project is high on CMC, it means a lot I think Smiley
Activity: 19
Hey guys, just found that ReapChain (REAP) token is listed on Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reapchain/
brand new
For example in the network it can be such situation when I don't want to share the information I used, is there a way?
As I know you can simply set whether to open or restrict access to data by encrypting or saving the access rights.
brand new
For example in the network it can be such situation when I don't want to share the information I used, is there a way?
brand new
How do you think, are there any restrictions on purchasing information such as data for example? Interesting to hear your opinion
I think in this case it may vary depending on whether or not the information provider's data is disclosed or policy.
brand new
Good that ReapChain system goes through the mutual verification process between the device and reader to prevent for unauthorized users from accessing as it is a problem in IoT systems right now
True, if the attempt to change or delete the information data is detected in the system, the altered data is compared and verified with original data base
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Anything can happen in a complex system, what happens if there is a defect in the device or Micro Controller Unit (MCU)?
Well, as I know for IoT device details, the service company or developer of the device is responsible for customer support usually
brand new
Activity: 14
Anything can happen in a complex system, what happens if there is a defect in the device or Micro Controller Unit (MCU)?
Pages:
Jump to: