Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 19. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What I can't understand is that why Reap team did only one listing on KuCoin and that's all. I think users will be appreciate if REAP token will be tradable on more exchanges
brand new
Is the information is stored in the ReapChain blockchain even during short-range communication between devices?
If it's necessary, even short-range communication can be stored in the ReapChain system without any problems
Right, basically, the information stored in the ReapChain is stored only in the information defined in the service.
brand new
Is the information is stored in the ReapChain blockchain even during short-range communication between devices?
brand new
Interesting example of warehouse management system by Reap SDK applied sensors which is attached to the pallet and is monitored in real time Smiley
True, for example when the goods arrive at the place, information about the weight, size and volume of the product is automatically transmitted to the management system by Reap SDK
brand new
It is interesting how to support short-range communication between adjacent devices with Internet of Things technology?
Basically, as I know, any IoT devices communicate through a connected communication network protocol.
Yes, correct, also various communication network protocols are supported depending on the IoT device which is using.
brand new
Interesting example of warehouse management system by Reap SDK applied sensors which is attached to the pallet and is monitored in real time Smiley
brand new
It is interesting how to support short-range communication between adjacent devices with Internet of Things technology?
brand new
So I wonder is there any chances for security problems depending on Micro Controller Unit (MCU) performance?
brand new
I have a question from a technical point of view, what if IOT device is not used for a while or not connected to a network? What happens in this case?
As I know you can reconnect to use again and use it normally after data synchronization if necessary. It takes back the hash values of the previous block of the current block
Activity: 24
It's true, this problems exist in IoT systems for a long time already, but all this problems can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS Smiley
Yes, for example Reap SDK can be applied on the packing and records information about product or producer in ReapChain
Yes, that's true, you can simply verify information regarding the country of origin, producer and others using Reap IoT system
brand new
I have a question from a technical point of view, what if IOT device is not used for a while or not connected to a network? What happens in this case?
Activity: 20
True, hope to see more exchanges soon, but who knows. But in any case the price of REAP noken grown from the beginning pretty much, so this is a good sign Smiley Wink
brand new
The problem is not only in popularity of the exchange in different countries, problem is kucoin not working in some countries Sad
Activity: 22
True, KuCoin is big and popular exchange, but as for me people are used to see more listings as some exchanges are not popular in some regions for example
brand new
As I understood REAP token is tradable only on KuCoin exchange right now. Does team has plans to list their token on more exchanges?
brand new
It's true, this problems exist in IoT systems for a long time already, but all this problems can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS Smiley
Yes, for example Reap SDK can be applied on the packing and records information about product or producer in ReapChain
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Activity: 17
I heart a lot about cases regarding the changing of information on country of origin and manufacturing dates during the distribution process
Yes, it is a big problem I think, as a result an incorrect product information can be delivered to the final consumer and it can do a lot of harm
Activity: 22
As I know existing IoT systems has big problems with hacking causing malfunction of devices or delivery of incorrect inventory information Sad
Activity: 15
Yes, this all helps in decentralization. Also since the permanent standing nodes can also be changed through voting, all nodes are transparently operated.
Also Reap works very fast and the block generation cycle is only 2 seconds as the consensus is reached with minimal network traffic through direct communication between the remaining 28 nodes
Pages:
Jump to: