Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 20. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In the existing IoT system, there have been many incidents regarding unauthorized user access for example and this can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS Smiley
brand new
Yes, this all helps in decentralization. Also since the permanent standing nodes can also be changed through voting, all nodes are transparently operated.
brand new
In terms of speed and transaction process, how big is the advantage of ReapChain-based consensus algorithm compared to other existing algorithms?
Well basically ReapChain consists of 29 nodes which participate in the consensus process, and even if the number of nodes increases, only 29 nodes (ranked: 14, operated: 15) selected each time in the consensus process, and the proportion of the operated nodes among the nodes participating in the consensus is always 51% and this is a very big advantage I think Smiley
Activity: 9
In terms of speed and transaction process, how big is the advantage of ReapChain-based consensus algorithm compared to other existing algorithms?
Activity: 16
Yea, if you are a manager of a large warehouse for example, you simply utilizes an IoT system to manage an inventory and warehouse.
Activity: 22
Very interesting example about how people can use ReapChain IoT Application for Warehouse Management System in Logistics Smiley
brand new
Can you tell about the SmartContract authoring tool provided by ReapChain? What developer languages ​​does ReapChain support for SmartContract?
I read that Reap Smart Contract authoring tool is made using Ethereum remix. When creating a smart contract creation tool using Ethereum remix, it is necessary to use solidity language and check middleware.
Activity: 14
Can you tell about the SmartContract authoring tool provided by ReapChain? What developer languages ​​does ReapChain support for SmartContract?
Activity: 20
Wow, the launch of testnet is very big step, but basically it was on a schedule. So it would be weird if it wasn't done as Reap project has a serious team Wink
Activity: 23
Did you hear good news from ReapChain, they are launching testnet right on schedule. All should be done until January 18
Yea, some key points should be done like node installation and running, scan installation and Network-stats installation
Did you hear good news from ReapChain, they are launching testnet right on schedule. All should be done until January 18
Activity: 17
How do you think, are all IoT data actually stored on the blockchain or does it only contain the key value? I think not only me interested in it
As I read, in the case of large data such as media files it is stored in a separate storage device and stored in a hash on the blockchain
Yes, this is done with a purpose to verify whether the data has been tampered with to verify the data.
Activity: 20
How do you think, are all IoT data actually stored on the blockchain or does it only contain the key value? I think not only me interested in it
As I read, in the case of large data such as media files it is stored in a separate storage device and stored in a hash on the blockchain
brand new
You can check quantity of electricity by power providers and data for device status to improve service quality through Reap Platform
This is very useful functions, also you can receive reliable data and verify information regarding each smart home devices by consumers
brand new
Seems like ReapCHain system is very secured and stable, that's why interesting to know is there any chance of failure when a ReapChain transaction occurs?
I think only abnormal transactions can fail - if the value of the signed TX is changed or attempted to modify or delete unauthorized data transmission will fail during the TX verification phase.
Activity: 3
You can check quantity of electricity by power providers and data for device status to improve service quality through Reap Platform
Activity: 21
Seems like ReapCHain system is very secured and stable, that's why interesting to know is there any chance of failure when a ReapChain transaction occurs?
Activity: 14
ReapChain system can collect various data generated from smart home devices to which Reap SDK is applied through smart meters
Yes, true, also it can easily transmit and verify power consumption data and device status through smart home device controllers
brand new
ReapChain system can collect various data generated from smart home devices to which Reap SDK is applied through smart meters
Pages:
Jump to: