Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 27. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can somebody explain to me in details what exactly is a brute force attack and what are the consequences after such an attack?
Activity: 15
ReapChain network uses private ID of things (PID) to solve some blockchain challenges and problems. This makes it structure unique and effective
Activity: 17
Basically Reap using SDK to connect with various devices, authenticating them for safe data processing and storage. That's why SDK is so important
Also it is very important that the ReapChain protocol can easily integrate with many devices that perform various functions Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I have an interesting question from the technical point of view, are there any devices that act as relays in ReapChain system?
As I know, with ReapChain BaaS, you can simply connect with IoT devices that act as relays without additional devices Wink
Activity: 24
Basically Reap using SDK to connect with various devices, authenticating them for safe data processing and storage. That's why SDK is so important
brand new
Activity: 0
Transparency and speed is presented as one of the most important parts in reapchain. Why is transparency, mass processing, and speed important for IoT data processing?
In the hyper-connected IoT industry where all things are connected, "the ability to process data as quickly as possible" and "process a large amount of data" is very important
In addition, all things in the IoT industry can be targeted for hacking, so the authentication of IoT devices and the establishment of a security system are becoming important issues.
Pages:
Jump to: